Graham sums up how stupid the GOP has become

I see you are still struggling to understand why the American people rejected your side and elected Trump. :boohoo:
Thank you for making my point better than I ever could.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

I'll do your thinking for you.

Lol, not hardly you have got to think to even breath.

My genius intimidates you leftwits. :itsok:

Nah, your stupidity makes us laugh. :21::21::21::21:

We elected Trump president, are you laughing? :muahaha:

and don't forget jc your party is still the party of old white men ,,,that is not the future for america
and yet your party has a bunch of old white people telling you people when to shit....is that the future?....
you did notice this last election women ,young people ,,the future for america ,,not a bunch of old white kiss the presidents ass guys? Remember seeing when he was elected all the guys sitting around the table pledging loyalty ??
What a sick ****

America weeps

The GOP’s descent into intellectual rot, immoral opportunism, and repressive authoritarianism.

I call you on that, chicken shit.

Why don't you accept the challenge?
its no reply jones....he doesnt converse well when actually communicating with someone...drive bys are better for him...
Yeah, I have a theory on that.

He is handed a talking point and then puts it here. Forced to think beyond that point is above his paygrade.

America weeps

Yeah that wiped the smirk right off that libs face. Is it mean, that I'm so mean to the left? I know but I hate their guts.

Because Putin told you too.

That's fuckin' hilarious.

Are you hearing voices in your head again? :cuckoo:

The reasons for the Electoral College are as timely as ever.

Sure....another way of stating "Fuck Democracy" and the people's will......

How much do they charge to be part of the Trump Cult?

Friendly advice. YOu suck at putting what other people say, in other words. Just don't ever even try to do that.
You republicans are such friendly guys LOL rednecks racists KKK'ers Nazis and trumpettes

The reasons for the Electoral College are as timely as ever.

Sure....another way of stating "Fuck Democracy" and the people's will......

How much do they charge to be part of the Trump Cult?

Friendly advice. YOu suck at putting what other people say, in other words. Just don't ever even try to do that.
You republicans are such friendly guys LOL rednecks racists KKK'ers Nazis and trumpettes

Fuck you.

'Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) in a number of ways epitomizes the Republican Party’s descent into intellectual rot and immoral opportunism. Graham as a candidate called out President Trump as a bigot and "the most flawed nominee in the history of the Republican Party.”

[…]

He’s now among the worst apologists for Trump — vowing to investigate unsubstantiated smears of the Justice Department and FBI and insisting there was no collusion between the Trump team and the Russians (despite evidence of Paul Manafort’s meeting with Konstantin Kilimnik, the Trump Tower June 2016 meeting and the Roger Stone-WikiLeaks connection.)

[…]

There was one remark that perfectly typifies the horrible habits of the Trumpized GOP — playing to low-information voters’ ignorance, ignoring real problems in favor of hyperventilating over phony ones, infatuation with authoritarianism and deep cynicism.'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-become/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.959877253bfc

The GOP’s descent into intellectual rot, immoral opportunism, and repressive authoritarianism.

I agree! Is Graham also on Putin's payroll? He is a national disgrace!

'Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) in a number of ways epitomizes the Republican Party’s descent into intellectual rot and immoral opportunism. Graham as a candidate called out President Trump as a bigot and "the most flawed nominee in the history of the Republican Party.”

[…]

He’s now among the worst apologists for Trump — vowing to investigate unsubstantiated smears of the Justice Department and FBI and insisting there was no collusion between the Trump team and the Russians (despite evidence of Paul Manafort’s meeting with Konstantin Kilimnik, the Trump Tower June 2016 meeting and the Roger Stone-WikiLeaks connection.)

[…]

There was one remark that perfectly typifies the horrible habits of the Trumpized GOP — playing to low-information voters’ ignorance, ignoring real problems in favor of hyperventilating over phony ones, infatuation with authoritarianism and deep cynicism.'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-become/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.959877253bfc

XmSvp5H.jpg

[…]

[…]

XmSvp5H.jpg

Russians don't have to come - they're destroying us from within with moles like Trump and Graham!

[…]

[…]

XmSvp5H.jpg

Russians don't have to come - they're destroying us from within with moles like Trump and Graham!

Your hysteria is noted and laughed at.

It is funny when I remember how you lefties wanted to fellatio the Russian, back in the Cold War, when they were actually a threat.

Now that they are barely able to scare Poland, now you guys suddenly pretend to give a fuck.

I don't know who you think you are lying to, but it is an insult to their intelligence.

everyone knew he was an ass,so what do your people do?.....put up someone perceived by many, to be an even bigger ass....thanks ed....now like i said,hope you find someone who at least has a likability factor....
While I agree with your basic premise I strongly believe she's been bashed by the republicans for years unfairly Repubs are great at throwing stones when they live in glass houses
its called baggage Ed.....and she had lots of it,she had the taint big time.....the dems knew it,but yet there she was....
They were on her tail from the time Bill became president and she tried to push a health care bill That infuriated republicans and she became,,unfairly imo bashed forever
still doesnt change what i said ed.....baggage....the taint....and not well liked....
I can't argue your point Hows my point of how she'd be heads and heels better than this crap in the WH now?
how would one know unless she was president?.....i know some people were i am at that are doing better now under trump then they were doing under obama.....i didnt vote for either one....i thought both were bottom of the barrel....

and don't forget jc your party is still the party of old white men ,,,that is not the future for america
and yet your party has a bunch of old white people telling you people when to shit....is that the future?....
you did notice this last election women ,young people ,,the future for america ,,not a bunch of old white kiss the presidents ass guys? Remember seeing when he was elected all the guys sitting around the table pledging loyalty ??
What a sick ****
yea like when any president is sitting at that table and like all those sitting around it dont kiss his ass.........

I call you on that, chicken shit.

Why don't you accept the challenge?
its no reply jones....he doesnt converse well when actually communicating with someone...drive bys are better for him...
Yeah, I have a theory on that.

He is handed a talking point and then puts it here. Forced to think beyond that point is above his paygrade.
jones is the biggest dipshit on this board....

Are you hearing voices in your head again? :cuckoo:
Lol, told you to.

I know it's difficult (that means hard) for you, but try to keep up.

Add it up, and more than half of all Americans live in eight states. The big ones. The important ones. How many live in the eight least populated states? Less than 3 percent. Three percent—also known as the margin of error. (Which raises a terrifying scenario: It’s possible these states are completely empty.)
Kevin Bleyer Me the People.​

Forum List

Back