Okay.....What Hoax Is The Media Pushing Today???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
sobchack.png

Jussie Smallnuts is dead meat.....so all of the sudden the media needs another breaking story.............

.........claims some Coast Guard fucker is out to kill politicians.

The source???

The Washington Compost of course.

‘I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on earth’: A self-proclaimed white nationalist planned a mass terrorist attack, the government says

those-trumptards-saw.jpg

sobchack.png

Jussie Smallnuts is dead meat.....so all of the sudden the media needs another breaking story.............

The source???

‘I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on earth’: A self-proclaimed white nationalist planned a mass terrorist attack, the government says

those-trumptards-saw.jpg
Hey dipshit: Coast Guard lieutenant, dubbed 'domestic terrorist,' had hit list of media bigs and Dem lawmakers: prosecutors

That's Fox News, retard.

Thanks for proving tards like you scream FAKE NEWS whenever reality hits you in the face. :lol:

sobchack.png

The source???

those-trumptards-saw.jpg
Hey dipshit: Coast Guard lieutenant, dubbed 'domestic terrorist,' had hit list of media bigs and Dem lawmakers: prosecutors

That's Fox News, retard.

Thanks for proving tards like you scream FAKE NEWS whenever reality hits you in the face. :lol:

So what. I have a list too.

Since when is it a crime to dream?

REPORT: The sun will rise in the east today.

MUDWHISTLE: HOAX! FAKE NEWS!

I notice there are A LOT of similarities in the story of RUSSIAN COLLUSION and TRUMP, and this Jussie Smollett and mugging.

It's too bad when they finally found out the truth and are now filing charges against Jussie for fabricating the whole thing, they can't do the same against Obama, Hillary and the FBI. It just shows you how we live in a system with two tiered justice.

The similarities in the two events are eerie to me.

sobchack.png

The source???

those-trumptards-saw.jpg

That's Fox News, retard.

So what. I have a list too.

Since when is it a crime to dream?
Since Hope & Change.

BTW, this is the real Bernie......

Dz4FikKXQAElh_N.jpg

ya wanna puke

Don’t Worry About Jussie Smollett’s Career, Hollywood Says it’s Just Fine

By Gabriel Hays | February 20, 2019 4:15 PM EST
It’s always good to have a friend in your corner, especially when things are getting hairy. In the case of Jussie Smollett, the gay African American who cried MAGA, his Hollywood producers are BFFs. On Wednesday The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that showrunners for TV Drama Empire have no plans to cut Smollett from the show, despite the fact that he probably committed a felony at the expense of legitimate police matters and conservatives everywhere.

smollie.jpg

Racist Knee Grow

So while he may have to pay his debt to society in Cook County, he’s all square with the powers that be in Tinsel Town.

THR reported that both “Fox and Empireproducer 20th Century Fox TV said they stand by the actor's on-set conduct,” and as such he will not be cut from the show. The network and studio released a statement on Tuesday denying rumors that the allegedly race-baiting liar is out of a job.

ya wanna puke

Don’t Worry About Jussie Smollett’s Career, Hollywood Says it’s Just Fine

By Gabriel Hays | February 20, 2019 4:15 PM EST
It’s always good to have a friend in your corner, especially when things are getting hairy. In the case of Jussie Smollett, the gay African American who cried MAGA, his Hollywood producers are BFFs. On Wednesday The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that showrunners for TV Drama Empire have no plans to cut Smollett from the show, despite the fact that he probably committed a felony at the expense of legitimate police matters and conservatives everywhere.

smollie.jpg

Racist Knee Grow

So while he may have to pay his debt to society in Cook County, he’s all square with the powers that be in Tinsel Town.

THR reported that both “Fox and Empireproducer 20th Century Fox TV said they stand by the actor's on-set conduct,” and as such he will not be cut from the show. The network and studio released a statement on Tuesday denying rumors that the allegedly race-baiting liar is out of a job.
I'm sure they'll have a few choice roles for him after he gets out of prison.

This reminds me of a story here in my home state...is it a crime to have bad thoughts?

"Police claimed they prevented a mass shooting.

National news outlets picked up the story, describing how police foiled a mass murder plot at a ‘Twilight’ screening and a Walmart in a small Missouri town. It was four months after the horrific movie theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado.

But was Blaec Lammers really planning a killing spree? Or is a mentally ill young man in prison because he admitted to having bad thoughts?"

Behind bars for just thinking?
Same thing...this guy bought guns, he had ammunition, he had plans...some of them elaborate. The news article asks...when does a fantasy become a crime?

The Springfield News-Leader, which I categorize as left leaning, seems to believe this man shouldn't be serving a life sentence.

I wish the original Covingon boys thread was still viewable....It'd be fun to pull from it all the quotes from all the conclusion-jumpers, and rub their noses in it.

Won’t work on them. They are cool with the smell of their own shit, and lies never bother them.

Forum List

Back