Grabbing Boobs (Opinions Needed)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Do you think grabbing the boobs of your spouse/love interest is:

Romantic?
Sexy?

I have no interest in hubby's chest other than his fuzzy hair. Why are you 'needing' opinions?

With four kids, I don't get such an opportunity to "grab boobs" LOL.

Now see you girls needed to reply to my OTHER thread about things men say about women that are annoying!

Hubby said randomly groping at my boobs is something all women would like.
I disagree!

So, just wonder what other men/women think about it!

Not anymore

th

But then, the restaurant was probably the wrong place to do it

Now see you girls needed to reply to my OTHER thread about things men say about women that are annoying!

I disagree!

Caressing while cuddling on the couch isn't "groping" though.

Nah I mean like a walk by "grab" - it's like don't touch unless you are ready to fool around.
? Not a mean thing to say!

no thank you... groping is not sensual at all. it's crude. a butt grab by hubby is different though- that's ok cause it's a back & forth thing.

Romantic?
Sexy?
Depends on if your woman likes that sort of thing. Some of the wilder ones think its romantic. A booty bump and grope from behind while nuzzling the neck seems to work for most women in my experience.

Romantic?
Sexy?
Depends on the position

Doing it face to face can be just creepy
Doing it from behind while nibbling on her neck can be sexy as hell

Romantic?
Sexy?
Depends on the position

Doing it face to face can be just creepy
Doing it from behind while nibbling on her neck can be sexy as hell

he does it like a sneak attack... I told him how but he's rebellious! (I even mentioned the neck kissing which I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Picking them up and moving them over a little so I had room to put a cup on the coffee table is not grabbing

I disagree!

We used to know a couple like that. In public, in restaurants, at work, at church, he would suddenly do something completely inappropriate like grabbing her breasts. She would be terribly embarrassed and he would laugh at her discomfort with that "you can't take a joke" BS.

He lost his job because of sexual harrassment and never understood why. They belonged to a fundie, thumper type church and were asked not to come back.

He is now full-blown Alzheimer's. She has stayed with him, put up with him. They're destitute and live on only their Soc Security.

Sad case because, otherwise, he was a good guy. but no one wanted to be around him.

Forum List

Back