Murdoch to marry again at 93

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

At last some news to raise the gloom across planet earth. It seems that the Digger is a serial romantic likely to propose to any passing skank.

Of course this must encourage his fellow elderly citizens. Is 90 the new 50 ?

My only concern is that the happy day will not happen till June. Will the evil bastard make it that far ?

At last some news to raise the gloom across planet earth. It seems that the Digger is a serial romantic likely to propose to any passing skank.

My only concern is that the happy day will not happen till June. Will the evil bastard make it that far ?
are you disappointed he didn't pick you?

You think this old con man really gives two fucks he just burned away 3/4 of a billion on his lying network?

Fuck no, he has made ten times that from the sheep sitting at home listening.

You think this old con man really gives two fucks he just burned away 3/4 of a billion on his lying network?

Fuck no, he has made ten times that from the sheep sitting at home listening.
Harsh words my friend. Murdoch has long been a byword for civil forbearaance and respect for hunanity. Let us show him the same level of understanding.

That gold-digger be like...

donovan-rich.gif

How interesting that you are focusing on the sexuality of a ninety-year-old.

It's usually closer to nine.

When Charlotte Church was 15 the Sun ran a countdown towards her 16th birthday when it would be legal to fuck her. The child found it traumatic. Murdoch thought it would sell his shitty paper.
so what does that tell you about murdoch Tommy?

~S~

Forum List

Back