Grabbing Boobs (Opinions Needed)

Trust me, I want to get wild and kinky.
I tell him that all the time, it's not like I want to be a stick in the mud.
I want to feel confident, sexy and wild!
I just don't feel like he views me that way.. not sure why... so it's hard to act that way....

It's hard to act that way, because you don't quite believe you are that person yourself, which is why you have a hard time. You want to feel confident? Put yourself in situations that you are reasonably capable of doing (like kissing him before he leaves, or some other such), and when you've got to the point where that is feeling comfortable, push the envelope a bit, get comfortable with that, and then push the envelope a bit more.

And............you don't feel like he views you in that way? Have you ever really talked to him about what turns him on? For that, I'd recommend a good bottle of wine and some candles, because people open up more with soft light and wine, meaning you can discuss things with him that you wouldn't necessarily feel comfortable with in the bright afternoon sun. And then? Take notes, and possibly use some of that information as a way to start pushing your boundaries.

If you've still got the body for it, dress up in a french maid outfit and greet him at the door one day with a bottle of his favorite libation.

Just suggestions.

This thread is like a fucking Lifetime movie.

Just go get a man-whore and fuck him. What the hell is the big deal? It sure would beat whining and getting stoned.

Just go get a man-whore and fuck him. What the hell is the big deal? It sure would beat whining and getting stoned.

If you're not interested in the thread, then why do you keep reading it?

I'm guessing you're secretly hoping that some on here will give Bonzi suggestions, and then you will use them to help spice up your relationship as well.

Trust me, I want to get wild and kinky.
I tell him that all the time, it's not like I want to be a stick in the mud.
I want to feel confident, sexy and wild!
I just don't feel like he views me that way.. not sure why... so it's hard to act that way....

It's hard to act that way, because you don't quite believe you are that person yourself, which is why you have a hard time. You want to feel confident? Put yourself in situations that you are reasonably capable of doing (like kissing him before he leaves, or some other such), and when you've got to the point where that is feeling comfortable, push the envelope a bit, get comfortable with that, and then push the envelope a bit more.

And............you don't feel like he views you in that way? Have you ever really talked to him about what turns him on? For that, I'd recommend a good bottle of wine and some candles, because people open up more with soft light and wine, meaning you can discuss things with him that you wouldn't necessarily feel comfortable with in the bright afternoon sun. And then? Take notes, and possibly use some of that information as a way to start pushing your boundaries.

If you've still got the body for it, dress up in a french maid outfit and greet him at the door one day with a bottle of his favorite libation.

Just suggestions.
No, she just needs some strange dick. She need to get a "hobby" outside the house but really use the time for an affair.

Of course, if Hubby is dying or something then that's another matter. If not, then just cheat.

If you're not interested in the thread, then why do you keep reading it?

I'm guessing you're secretly hoping that some on here will give Bonzi suggestions, and then you will use them to help spice up your relationship as well.
I don't do relationships anymore.

I like when my boyfriend walks by and cops a feel indiscretely lol. Whether its boob or bum. I slap his bum as I walk by also. I told him I will start worrying when he DOESNT try to cop a feel.

Do you have rape fantasies too? That is pretty messed up.

it's not.
it's a turn on to think a man is so turned on by you that he can't help himself.
would you want a woman that thought that... and ripped your clothes off?

Ah....that sounds like the first year of our relationship......

I don't know about your marriage- but if your husband is not trying to rip your clothes off- it is probably because he has learned from you not to do that.

That is my honest opinion.

Yeah well there is more to the story... a LOT more....
I think everyone wants to feel the other person wants them... badly....
That's really all there is... and confidence too....

Usually there is.

I find that not having kids around- and being away from home- say hotel rooms- leads to more ripping off of clothes.......

Oh- and wearing clothes that are easier to rip off.......if my wife were to wear nothing but one of my old button down shirts around me, she would be up against a wall or pinned on the bed in about 5 seconds.......

My wife usually wears multiple layers, especially this time of year. The reason is simple: she is always cold!

I don't grope her, but I frequently will come up behind her...put my hands on her shoulders, and pull her against me, then slide my arms down and embrace her. If her reaction is minimal, I will usually kiss her and that's the end of it...if not...well... :2up:

it's not.
it's a turn on to think a man is so turned on by you that he can't help himself.
would you want a woman that thought that... and ripped your clothes off?

Ah....that sounds like the first year of our relationship......

I don't know about your marriage- but if your husband is not trying to rip your clothes off- it is probably because he has learned from you not to do that.

That is my honest opinion.

Yeah well there is more to the story... a LOT more....
I think everyone wants to feel the other person wants them... badly....
That's really all there is... and confidence too....

Usually there is.

I find that not having kids around- and being away from home- say hotel rooms- leads to more ripping off of clothes.......

Oh- and wearing clothes that are easier to rip off.......if my wife were to wear nothing but one of my old button down shirts around me, she would be up against a wall or pinned on the bed in about 5 seconds.......

My wife usually wears multiple layers, especially this time of year. The reason is simple: she is always cold!

I don't grope her, but I frequently will come up behind her...put my hands on her shoulders, and pull her against me, then slide my arms down and embrace her. If her reaction is minimal, I will usually kiss her and that's the end of it...if not...well... :2up:

It's hard to get your moods at the same time. Also, differing personalities etc.
That sounds like a perfect scenario to me though :)

Forum List

Back