Grabbing Boobs (Opinions Needed)

The thing is, I feel weird just wanting to be desired so much a guy takes charge and man handles me.
Men say they are horny, but I don't believe it.

I think most men just want to be in control, the get off on playing and teasing women feeling like they are the reason the woman is turned on. It's all about their EGO!

The thing is, I feel weird just wanting to be desired so much a guy takes charge and man handles me.

I think most men just want to be in control, the get off on playing and teasing women feeling like they are the reason the woman is turned on. It's all about their EGO!

Nah....they're just horny.

If they were, then they would just grab a woman and man handle her (which I like)
But they don't do that. Why?

.....Hubby said randomly groping at my boobs is something all women would like. I disagree!

It's not a out whether or not you ladies like it. It's about whether or not the Guys like doing it and reminding you ladies that you don't necessarily have a choice in certain things.

If they were, then they would just grab a woman and man handle her (which I like)

Sexual harassment charges?:biggrin:

Do you have rape fantasies too? That is pretty messed up.

I don't think that's "most" men, Bonzi.

.....Hubby said randomly groping at my boobs is something all women would like. I disagree!

It's not a out whether or not you ladies like it. It's about whether or not the Guys like doing it and reminding you ladies that you don't necessarily have a choice in certain things.

well the Bible does say we are to please our husbands.
but it also says the husband should love the woman as Christ loves his Church.

Sexual harassment charges?:biggrin:

the man harasses me on every level possible.
that's why I can't be "flamed" - I live with the very best!

it's not.
it's a turn on to think a man is so turned on by you that he can't help himself.
would you want a woman that thought that... and ripped your clothes off?

I don't think that's "most" men, Bonzi.

yeah, probably on the ones I attract.
you can please me by not trying to hard to please me.
does that sound strange?

it's not.
it's a turn on to think a man is so turned on by you that he can't help himself.
Honestly, I just don't care anymore. Sex does not consume me.

it's not.
That is still pretty messed up. You need to feel desired SO MUCH that it turns you on to think about some dude, even say, a Muslim or black guy, to forcibly have you? Fact is, rape usually is not even about sex for the perp.

Does your husband know about this?

Sounds like he treats you more like property. He's just doing it because he can. Plus, he has the church to school you if you have a problem with it. That's the beauty of religion, it can be whatever you want it to be.

it's not.

I like that! I like that A LOT!

it's not.
That is still pretty messed up. You need to feel desired SO MUCH that it turns you on to think about some dude, even say, a Muslim or black guy, to forcibly have you? Fact is, rape usually is not even about sex for the perp.

Does your husband know about this?

I don't want to be raped by a stranger!
I want the person I am in a relationship to desire me so much he can't restrain himself!

Sounds like he treats you more like property. He's just doing it because he can. Plus, he has the church to school you if you have a problem with it. That's the beauty of religion, it can be whatever you want it to be.

There is a difference between loving and desiring someone so much you just want to meld your body into theirs.
VS. wanting to control your mate - which turns bossy and ugly . not a turn on at all. Not sure what that has to do with religion...?

There is a difference between loving and desiring someone so much you just want to meld your body into theirs.
VS. wanting to control your mate - which turns bossy and ugly . not a turn on at all. Not sure what that has to do with religion...?
Religion is all about control.

well the Bible does say we are to please our husbands.
but it also says the husband should love the woman as Christ loves his Church.

Remembering that....

1. I'm not a Christian.
2. I don't believe in Love.

I simply believe that each gender has its proper place and role in the world.

it's not.

I like that! I like that A LOT!
Goddamn. Where is your husband at?

Forum List

Back