• Demon Posession

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Please Explain)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Even if you believe it is a mix of both, do you think one has more impact than the other.

Can it be "fixed"?

What about HATE?

gunna go with imbalances

no one is born ruthless, but there's kids from good homes that like to harm animals and think it's funny

seen kids come from some real shit and would have a good excuse for being complete dicks, but turned out to be really solid friends.

Even if you believe it is a mix of both, do you think one has more impact than the other.

Can it be "fixed"?

What about HATE?

It's Environment darling, nobody is born evil, people are made evil by environment, usually early childhood environment, which then develops into young adulthood into a full-blown Complex or combination of Complexes and then....they do whatever they feel the compulsion to do, majority of time the compulsion controls them, so it's an Uncontrollable Urge that they are psychologically forced to act on and cannot prevent themselves from acting on.

Yes, this is what happens when you live with a Psychiatrist, you become quasi-Psychiatrist :eek-52: :wink:

gunna go with imbalances

no one is born ruthless, but there's kids from good homes that like to harm animals and think it's funny

seen kids come from some real shit and would have a good excuse for being complete dicks, but turned out to be really solid friends.

You know 99% of serial killers as children began by torturing animals.

gunna go with imbalances

give me an example of "imbalance"... not sure what you mean?
like a chemical imbalance? if so, you would be a "genetics" person, no?

Can it be "fixed"?

What about HATE?

It's Environment darling, nobody is born evil, people are made evil by environment, usually early childhood environment, which then develops into young adulthood into a full-blown Complex or combination of Complexes and then....they do whatever they feel the compulsion to do, majority of time the compulsion controls them, so it's an Uncontrollable Urge that they are psychologically forced to act on and cannot prevent themselves from acting on.

Yes, this is what happens when you live with a Psychiatrist, you become quasi-Psychiatrist :eek-52: :wink:

Can it be "fixed"?
Does it tie to hate? Or does the evil manifest itself in the form of hate?

gunna go with imbalances

That's kind of scary. There was a kid in my neighborhood while I was growing up. His name was Barry.
anyway, he would corner rabbits in his hard and knife them / cut them up.
He chased me home from school one day with a knife. It never happened again but I likely would not be here if he had caught me......

Can it be "fixed"?

What about HATE?

Can it be "fixed"?

I don't know, I'll have to ask Mr. Lucy when he gets home in about two hours....although the way it's developing, I could possibly stand in for him soon with his patients :itsok: :party:

Can it be "fixed"?

What about HATE?

Can it be "fixed"?

I don't know, I'll have to ask Mr. Lucy when he gets home in about two hours....although the way it's developing, I could possibly stand in for him soon with his patients :itsok: :party:

Fun. I love this stuff.
Makes me wonder why I'm so fascinated with people and how they think.... I always have been...

gunna go with imbalances

Genetics can be responsible for alcoholism, drug addiction, addictions in general, also mental illnesses, such as paranoia, schizophrenia, paranoid-schizophrenia, sociopathy, bi-polar disorder etc.

Evil in itself isn't Genetic, we must define Evil however.

Can it be "fixed"?

What about HATE?

Can it be "fixed"?

Fun. I love this stuff.
Makes me wonder why I'm so fascinated with people and how they think.... I always have been...

Just don't get too obsessed, have a fascination, but don't get too absorbed.

gunna go with imbalances

Genetics can be responsible for alcoholism, drug addiction, addictions in general, also mental illnesses, such as paranoia, schizophrenia, paranoid-schizophrenia, sociopathy, bi-polar disorder etc.

Everyone is capable of doing evil things and feeling hate.
Let's assume for the moment Evil means a lack of conscience.... and a lack of compassion for humans.
I would assume this would mean they were a sociopath.
but, I don't think EVIL=SOCIOPATH .... thoughts?

We are born with original sin according to the Bible. We fight that nature all through life. Certainly our environment may make us more prone to commit evil acts, but that may be more of an excuse than anything.

gunna go with imbalances

Let's assume for the moment Evil means a lack of conscience.... and a lack of compassion for humans.

Yes Sociopaths lack conscience and empathy. Nearly ALL serial killers are Sociopaths, but only a small amount are also Psychopaths, the professions with the highest rate of Psychopaths are Doctors, Nurses, Politicians and Bankers.

Many Sociopaths have had damage to the Temporal Lobe part of the brain, this Lobe is responsible for being able to tell right from wrong and also for being to feel empathy and general emotional association. Usually the damage to the Temporal Lobe is the result of accident, falling or hitting that part of head in some way....or being hit in that part of head.

The serial killer Henry Lee Lucas as a child, for example, his mother hit him across head with baseball bat, damaging his Temporal Lobe, Ted Bundy fell off bicycle as child damaging his Temporal Lobe....nearly 90% of serial killers between childhood and early teens suffered damage to their Temporal Lobe.

Harvard University has collection of something like 100 brains of serial killers, they did massive study on their brains and found that ALL had some sort of damage to the Temporal Lobe.

Other. In some cases environment probably plays a huge part. In other cases some people are just born bad.

gunna go with imbalances

Yes Sociopaths lack conscience and empathy. Nearly ALL serial killers are Sociopaths, but only a small amount are also Psychopaths, the professions with the highest rate of Psychopaths are Doctors, Nurses, Politicians and Bankers.

Many Sociopaths have had damage to the Temporal Lobe part of the brain, this Lobe is responsible for being able to tell right from wrong and also for being to feel empathy and general emotional association. Usually the damage to the Temporal Lobe is the result of accident, falling or hitting that part of head in some way....or being hit in that part of head.

The serial killer Henry Lee Lucas as a child, for example, his mother hit him across head with baseball bat, damaging his Temporal Lobe, Ted Bundy fell off bicycle as child damaging his Temporal Lobe....nearly 90% of serial killers between childhood and early teens suffered damage to their Temporal Lobe.

Harvard University has collection of something like 100 brains of serial killers, they did massive study on their brains and found that ALL had some sort of damage to the Temporal Lobe.

Hmm... my sister hit me in the head with a baseball bat when I was 5.
But, I don't even like to fight much less kill.
Scary stuff!

gunna go with imbalances

Hmm... my sister hit me in the head with a baseball bat when I was 5.
But, I don't even like to fight much less kill.
Scary stuff!

It depends where you're hit in the head.

brainlobes2.jpg

GetImage.jpg

Someone should NEVER get hit in Pons or Medulla or Cerebellum, too near Spinal Cord ie. Brain Stem, because you can kill them....any damage could travel into Brain Stem and then, well, that's it.

gunna go with imbalances

So then it becomes a question of how the adults deal with it.

Do they beat the child senseless? Do they say "Oh, he's just going through a phase"? Or do they do something else?

Or the question is WHY are they torturing animals?

I think that all children need to be able to vent.
So, I think either they are suppressed OR they are full of rage by being mistreated at home.

Forum List

Back