Grabbing Boobs (Opinions Needed)

If he can't treat them properly, the toys should be taken away.

I need to invest in a metal bra

th

The thing is, I feel weird just wanting to be desired so much a guy takes charge and man handles me.
Men say they are horny, but I don't believe it.

I think most men just want to be in control, the get off on playing and teasing women feeling like they are the reason the woman is turned on. It's all about their EGO!

I think we all want to feel 'desired'- but weren't you complaining in this thread about your husband 'man-handling' you?

Certainly lots of sex is about EGO- yes- I enjoy turning a woman on- and bringing her to orgasm- but that is linked to my horniness too.

If you want your husband to take charge and man handle you- let him know that is what you want. But then don't complain if he doesn't do it right- that is a real turn off.

The thing is, I feel weird just wanting to be desired so much a guy takes charge and man handles me.

I think most men just want to be in control, the get off on playing and teasing women feeling like they are the reason the woman is turned on. It's all about their EGO!
Do you have rape fantasies too? That is pretty messed up.

it's not.
it's a turn on to think a man is so turned on by you that he can't help himself.
would you want a woman that thought that... and ripped your clothes off?

Ah....that sounds like the first year of our relationship......

I don't know about your marriage- but if your husband is not trying to rip your clothes off- it is probably because he has learned from you not to do that.

That is my honest opinion.

I think we all want to feel 'desired'- but weren't you complaining in this thread about your husband 'man-handling' you?

Certainly lots of sex is about EGO- yes- I enjoy turning a woman on- and bringing her to orgasm- but that is linked to my horniness too.

If you want your husband to take charge and man handle you- let him know that is what you want. But then don't complain if he doesn't do it right- that is a real turn off.

I have no complaints.
Wouldn't do any good anyway :)
So, I just complain here!

it's not.
it's a turn on to think a man is so turned on by you that he can't help himself.

I don't know about your marriage- but if your husband is not trying to rip your clothes off- it is probably because he has learned from you not to do that.

Yeah well there is more to the story... a LOT more....
I think everyone wants to feel the other person wants them... badly....
That's really all there is... and confidence too....

it's not.

Usually there is.

I find that not having kids around- and being away from home- say hotel rooms- leads to more ripping off of clothes.......

it's not.

Usually there is.

I find that not having kids around- and being away from home- say hotel rooms- leads to more ripping off of clothes.......

Oh- and wearing clothes that are easier to rip off.......if my wife were to wear nothing but one of my old button down shirts around me, she would be up against a wall or pinned on the bed in about 5 seconds.......

well you have to be turned on in general by your spouse.....sound like you have a good marriage sex-wise :)

Do you think grabbing the boobs of your spouse/love interest is:

Romantic?
Sexy?

are you really this desperate for attention?

it's creepy
Don't be hard on Bonzi. She has obviously got a fucking screw loose, maybe 2 or 3. You don't go to retard schools and trip the kids, do you? Do you go to hospitals and yell "fire" to fuck with the terminal patients? No. So leave Bonzi alone. Just pass on by like you would when driving past a horrific traffic accident and keep moving.

Do you think grabbing the boobs of your spouse/love interest is:

Romantic?
Sexy?

are you really this desperate for attention?

it's creepy
Don't be hard on Bonzi. She has obviously got a fucking screw loose, maybe 2 or 3. You don't go to retard schools and trip the kids, do you? Do you go to hospitals and yell "fire" to fuck with the terminal patients? No. So leave Bonzi alone. Just pass on by like you would when driving past a horrific traffic accident and keep moving.

women can't let me go. it's like a compulsion.

well you have to be turned on in general by your spouse.....sound like you have a good marriage sex-wise :)

My wife doesn't wear a button down shirt and nothing else often enough.

Then again we also still have a child at home........

We have no kids at home, but our sex life has never been a strong point. Even from the beginning.
It's fine but nothing spectacular... just different styles.....

Hey Bonzi, I get that you want to feel desired by your husband, but have YOU ever walked up to him in the kitchen, pulled down his pants and had your way with HIM?

He might like something like that to happen as well. Might be worth a shot, because you may get it back in return.

Yeah, but I'm kind of lazy and unmotivated.
That's why I like to be drunk or stoned as much as possible...

Yeah, but I'm kind of lazy and unmotivated.
That's why I like to be drunk or stoned as much as possible...

If that's the problem, I've got a solution..................

Get yourself some really good Sativa, because Sativa actually makes you want to get up and go do stuff, so smoking that before you seduce your hubby might be one avenue. If you get to CO, I recommend either Jack Flash, Golden Goat, or Jesus OG.

I remember one time my roomie and myself both smoked a bowl of Jesus OG, and shortly afterwards, the clothes were on the floor.

Trust me, I want to get wild and kinky.
I tell him that all the time, it's not like I want to be a stick in the mud.
I want to feel confident, sexy and wild!
I just don't feel like he views me that way.. not sure why... so it's hard to act that way....

We have no kids at home, but our sex life has never been a strong point. Even from the beginning.
It's fine but nothing spectacular... just different styles.....
Sounds spectacular.

Forum List

Back