Grabbing Boobs (Opinions Needed)

Now see you girls needed to reply to my OTHER thread about things men say about women that are annoying!

Hubby said randomly groping at my boobs is something all women would like.
I disagree!

So, just wonder what other men/women think about it!

Caressing while cuddling on the couch isn't "groping" though.

Nah I mean like a walk by "grab" - it's like don't touch unless you are ready to fool around.
? Not a mean thing to say!

What you describe is tantamount to assault. At the very least, its a passive-aggressive way of showing you his annoyance or anger at something else. He can't express his feelings so he's letting them out in other ways.

Physical affection and lust are wonderful but both (all?) parties should be at least trying to do what feels good to the other. If they're not, its not affection.

Bottom line is, if its not comfortable for you, if it doesn't feel loving and/or sexy, he should respect that and stop doing it.

Last edited:
Now see you girls needed to reply to my OTHER thread about things men say about women that are annoying!

I disagree!

Caressing while cuddling on the couch isn't "groping" though.

Nah I mean like a walk by "grab" - it's like don't touch unless you are ready to fool around.
? Not a mean thing to say!
oh, like that?

fucking lame

I disagree!

As a husband, I can say I have never randomly groped my wife's boobs- it was always non-random.

While I occasionally will fondle her boobs or ass in passing, I don't do it very often anymore- when we were younger, before kids more so- but since she doesn't really care to be 'grabbed' like that most of the time, most of the time i don't do it.

I do like it when she grabs my ass though.....

I don't do sneak attacks, my intentions are always known when I nuzzle the neck, meaning that I'm going to caress your bosom in a short while after that.

Face to face? Nope, it's creepy unless you are both already naked, then it's just sex.

Sneak attacks? Nope, you've gotta nuzzle her first to make it sexy.

Surprises can be nice, or they can be disarming. It depends in how close the two people are and what they think is good fun or funny.

I disagree!

As a husband, I can say I have never randomly groped my wife's boobs- it was always non-random.

While I occasionally will fondle her boobs or ass in passing, I don't do it very often anymore- when we were younger, before kids more so- but since she doesn't really care to be 'grabbed' like that most of the time, most of the time i don't do it.

I don't grab anything.
I like to sit on his lap and kiss his face.
He pretends to not like it ... like a child... says eww yuck :)

I disagree!

I don't grab anything.

Give him a lap dance and see what he says

I disagree!

I don't grab anything.

That's actually a great idea, but, since I never do that he would think something was up / wrong...

I disagree!

I don't grab anything.

That's actually a great idea, but, since I never do that he would think something was up / wrong...

Something probably will be up

I really do need to do that, maybe I will feel sexier.
I have one outfit I think is super hot... it's an all black lace outfit.... kinda like this....

Forum List

Back