My friend was cheated on by his wife and makes $90,000 a year, has a new car and new house

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
so if he got cheated on what the fuck is going to stop someone from cheating on me with no car and live in a apt? LOL

He has been depressed because she got pregnant by another man and he doesn;t want to date anymore. I;m not sure if I want to date either after hearing that because that means we are in the era of Unfaithful

I can't understand why a woman would fuck someone on the side who is giving her nothing but the DICK and has no money, job, or car

what the fuck is going to stop someone from cheating on me

Five fingered Mary can only go as far as your arm can reach so you are safe. Continue to carry on as you have been doing.:up:

so if he got cheated on what the fuck is going to stop someone from cheating on me with no car and live in a apt? LOL
He has been depressed because she got pregnant by another man and he doesn;t want to date anymore. I;m not sure if I want to date either after hearing that because that means we are in the era of Unfaithful
Maybe you and him should hook up? ....... :cool:

Stop talking retarded

Stop talking retarded

If you took that advice you'd never post anything, troll.

Cause it ain't all money and sex, Dude.

Sure, that helps...but you have to listen, complement, include, talk to and love your woman.

It can't be all about you. You want to keep a woman happy...it has to be all about her, especially after you are married. Take your woman for granted, and pretty soon Sundown is going to be creepin' round your back stairs.

Cause it ain't all money and sex, Dude.

Sure, that helps...but you have to listen, complement, include, talk to and love your woman.

It can't be all about you. You want to keep a woman happy...it has to be all about her, especially after you are married. Take your woman for granted, and pretty soon Sundown is going to be creepin' round your back stairs.

Marriage="Financial Slavery for men"

I can't understand why a woman would fuck someone on the side who is giving her nothing but the DICK and has no money, job, or car
You are not very world-wise are you, moron?

You are not very world-wise are you, moron?

no teach me lol

Forum List

Back