Obama bailed out no-one
us who pay taxes did
typical liberal

and GWB had the leadership skills to make it happen

Please list the GOP screw ups that caused this event
any of them will be fine
try just 1

de-regulating banks.

running two wars on the US credit card while cutting taxes for rich people...

are you really this stupid?

nasty little troll...

Stupid?
I tell you what stupid, provide 1 link in which GWB de regulated any bank
How about this link?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/socia...hel-maddows-boston-glo_n_514420_43245166.html
“GWB and his administra*tion further implemente*d the "deregulat*ion highway" which allowed major banks, insurance companies, and any one else in the financial arena to LEGALLY take advantage of the American people, thus nearly driving this country into ruin. Also, TARP was put into effect by GWB with the "help" of Hank Paulson BEFORE the election of President Obama.

Or this link?
President George Bush signs $700bn economic bail-out plan following its approval by Congress | Business | guardian.co.uk

Last edited:
Meddling? What meddling? President Obama had to bail out the "To Big To Fail" ones because of Conservative screw ups. And he's tried to impose some really light regulations to keep it from happening again. That part is what conservatives are fighting against.

And Marriage isn't religious. It pre-dates religion. And one can be married and be atheist. It comes with a whole range of benefits as well. No citizen should be denied marriage if that is indeed what they want.

And Slave labor? Conservatives are fighting tooth and nail to keep anyone..from anywhere from becoming citizens. And actually..during the Obama administration, illegal immigration has gone down. Something you guys never ever mention. President Obama also sent troops to supplement the border patrol. Another thing you guys fail to mention. President Obama also insured that federal agencies that fight illegal immigration were and are properly funded. Another thing you guys never mention. By the way..a vast amount of businesses like illegal immigration..they just don't want them to have any power. Conservatives don't like anybody..so they don't want immigration legal or otherwise.

Obama bailed out no-one
us who pay taxes did
typical liberal

any of them will be fine
try just 1

de-regulating banks.

nasty little troll...
Jillian, where have you been? It was Jimmy Carter, followed by Bill Clinton that caused the housing market collapse with their forcing banks to make loans to people that could not pay back the loans. This precipitated the financial problems we have today.

I'm certainly not painting GWB lily white concerning spending, but Obama has thrown fuel on the fire with his senseless efforts to outspend all other Presidents combined.

Obama bailed out no-one
us who pay taxes did
typical liberal

any of them will be fine
try just 1

de-regulating banks.

nasty little troll...
Jillian, where have you been? It was Jimmy Carter, followed by Bill Clinton that caused the housing market collapse with their forcing banks to make loans to people that could not pay back the loans. This precipitated the financial problems we have today.

I'm certainly not painting GWB lily white concerning spending, but Obama has thrown fuel on the fire with his senseless efforts to outspend all other Presidents combined.

Um...Bill Clinton did not follow Jimmy Carter.

pffffffffffffft

An empty suit with good hair vs. an empty suit incumbent.

Is anybody really serious about tossing Obummer out? Because it really doesn't seem like it giving what the so called opposition is offering as alternatives.

I hope this treasonous, murdering and traitorous piece of filth does run. Perry's from a state filled with traitors. And there will be a national spotlight on that.

Wow, you're getting nasty and spewing the vitriol, Sallow. You must be worried as hell, lol!!!!!!

I have a small question. Don't you think, if Perry were to run, that his RNC opponents will bring up the Secession supporting issue?

any of them will be fine
try just 1

Oh gosh really? Going to go to the throat on this one..

How about funding a bat shit crazy religious organization that, sent back terrorists that grabbed 4 planes, that committed the absolute worst terrorist attack on this nation.

And THEN..fucking attacking the wrong country.

Placing us..you and me..in the worst possible debt possible.

While losing some 4k of our brothers and sisters on foreign shores.

Seriously..you can't be so obtuse or cold that this doesn't drive just insane.

I hope this treasonous, murdering and traitorous piece of filth does run. Perry's from a state filled with traitors. And there will be a national spotlight on that.

Wow, you're getting nasty and spewing the vitriol, Sallow. You must be worried as hell, lol!!!!!!

Search through my posts LBT.

If me and Perry were in the same room..security guards would be holding me down.

If me and Perry were in the same room..security guards would be holding me down.

What did he do to you that makes you SO mad?

I have a small question. Don't you think, if Perry were to run, that his RNC opponents will bring up the Secession supporting issue?

I'm sure they would but if he's running, who is he running against? All the R's have folded except Romney and he's got his state healthcare to worry/explain about.

The secession thing.

That enrages me. I am serious about that. I love this country. No one..NO ONE should even utter that. We had an unbelievably brutal war over that issue. I can't fathom anyone wanting to kick up that shitstorm again.

The secession thing.

That enrages me. I am serious about that. I love this country. No one..NO ONE should even utter that. We had an unbelievably brutal war over that issue. I can't fathom anyone wanting to kick up that shitstorm again.

Blame Lincoln. He took away most of states rights. I'm for the state way more than the federal government.

I'm sure they would but if he's running, who is he running against? All the R's have folded except Romney and he's got his state healthcare to worry/explain about.

A very good question...they seem to be falling apart, don't they?

The secession thing.

Blame Lincoln. He took away most of states rights. I'm for the state way more than the federal government.

I am not for "states rights". Especially those "states rights" that include the right of one human being to own another. I am all for state autonomy. In that each state is unique and that each state has a valid view in terms of exactly how to govern it's citizens. And that I think works great. What might work in New York might never work in Utah. I am fine with that. I am absolutely NOT fine with any state or governor telling the federal government they have the "right" to secede from the Union. They absolutely do not. And such talk is traitorous. It brought about one of the bloodiest most horrible wars in American history. I can't imagine anyone..in this country..that would want to return to that.

It looks as if Gov. Perry is giving a run some serious consideration. I wonder who he'll pick as his running mate? I wonder if Herman Cain would piss off the racist demonRats???

The secession thing.

I am not for "states rights". Especially those "states rights" that include the right of one human being to own another. I am all for state autonomy. In that each state is unique and that each state has a valid view in terms of exactly how to govern it's citizens. And that I think works great. What might work in New York might never work in Utah. I am fine with that. I am absolutely NOT fine with any state or governor telling the federal government they have the "right" to secede from the Union. They absolutely do not. And such talk is traitorous. It brought about one of the bloodiest most horrible wars in American history. I can't imagine anyone..in this country..that would want to return to that.

We don't have to worry about that...the Blue States don't have the intestinal fortitude to fight.

We don't have to worry about that...the Blue States don't have the intestinal fortitude to fight.

Feel free to back that shit up.

We kicked your asses roundly once.

And Liberals make the most fierce..if reluctant warriors.

It's been almost 150 years since the Civil War.

A lot has changed.

It doesn't have anything to do with who is tougher, or stronger.

The blue states of the North today wouldn't care enough to put their lives at risk to keep the country together.

They don't, in general, have the fire in their bellies to die for their beliefs.

They would make speeches, and resolutions, but fight?...I don't think so.

It's been almost 150 years since the Civil War.

A lot has changed.

It doesn't have anything to do with who is tougher, or stronger.

The blue states of the North today wouldn't care enough to put their lives at risk to keep the country together.

They don't, in general, have the fire in their bellies to die for their beliefs.

They would make speeches, and resolutions, but fight?...I don't think so.

Kicked your asses before.....we'd do it again

Forum List

Back