Gov Jerry Brown: Something’s “Got To Happen” To Trump, We Have To “Get Rid Of Him”

Another friggin snowflake thread from a Pub all upset because Jerry Brown said we need to get "rid" of Trump. Good riddance. Get a life snowflakes. Pathetic.

So now you want to turn the SS into the Gestapo just because Brown wants people to vote Drumpfs silly ass out?
Calling for assasination is the Lefts way.

Hey stupid, he didn't call for assassination, he called for him to be voted out.

Here is his exact quote, from YOUR link...........................

“We never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior. I mean he’s not telling the truth; he keeps changing his mind; he’s sabotaging the world order in many respects,” Brown said.

“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,” he added.

I challenge you to show where he's calling for the assassination of Trump.

So now you want to turn the SS into the Gestapo just because Brown wants people to vote Drumpfs silly ass out?
Calling for assasination is the Lefts way.

Hey stupid, he didn't call for assassination, he called for him to be voted out.

Here is his exact quote, from YOUR link...........................

“We never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior. I mean he’s not telling the truth; he keeps changing his mind; he’s sabotaging the world order in many respects,” Brown said.

“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,” he added.

I challenge you to show where he's calling for the assassination of Trump.
I think this Kavnaugh thing has the retards on the right extra stupid today. None of them are having a good reading comprehension day.

Brown is ruining California....I didn't think it could get worse here but it has....I personally 23 families that have sold everything and left for greener pastures....Brown is a flake and a commie asshole....soon only Hollywood and the illegal community will be left

Secret Service needs to take him to the ground and make him an example for the violent fascist Leftards.

Gov Jerry Brown: ‘Something’s Got To Happen To’ Trump, People Must ‘Get Rid Of Him’
That sounds like a dangerous threat!
Yes this is a dangerous thread. Its dangerous for the illiterate and dumb.
Stop calling Gov. Brown names! He was very dumb to threaten the POTUS!
I was referring to the idiot that started the thread and all the other idiots like you that somehow thought he was talking about killing the orange buffoon instead of voting him out like it says in the OPs own source. :laugh:

Secret Service needs to take him to the ground and make him an example for the violent fascist Leftards.

Gov Jerry Brown: ‘Something’s Got To Happen To’ Trump, People Must ‘Get Rid Of Him’
I was referring to the idiot that started the thread and all the other idiots like you that somehow thought he was talking about killing the orange buffoon instead of voting him out like it says in the OPs own source. :laugh:
I just watched him on TV. He said nothing about voting him out, his exact words were “something has got to happen to this guy, we have to get rid of him before he destroys the world order.” Now the FBI has something to investigate!

I just watched him on TV. He said nothing about voting him out, his exact words were “something has got to happen to this guy, we have to get rid of him before he destroys the world order.” Now the FBI has something to investigate!
Thats why you dont watch news on Info Wars or Faux News. Thats also why the OPs source has the exact wording that was left out of whatever you watched.

See? No mention of assassination.

“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,”

Thats why you dont watch news on Info Wars or Faux News. Thats also why the OPs source has the exact wording that was left out of whatever you watched.

See? No mention of assassination.

“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,”
Link

New Topics

Forum List

Back