Former Rep. Jason Chaffetz dropped a bombshell --Jeff Sessions

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
"Saturday night, former Rep. Jason Chaffetz dropped a bombshell, telling Judge Jeanine Pirro that Attorney General Jeff Sessions refuses to pursue “major” cases involving former President Barack Obama or 2016 Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton."

Folks, I believe Clinton and Obama have something on Jeff Sessions. Cause this isn't logical with what we know.

So from a Mountain Top. The Dems have something on Jeff Sessions. repeated proudly until he resigns.

"Saturday night, former Rep. Jason Chaffetz dropped a bombshell, telling Judge Jeanine Pirro that Attorney General Jeff Sessions refuses to pursue “major” cases involving former President Barack Obama or 2016 Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton."

Folks, I believe Clinton and Obama have something on Jeff Sessions. Cause this isn't logical with what we know.

So from a Mountain Top. The Dems have something on Jeff Sessions. repeated proudly until he resigns.

Dumbest post EVAH!!!

Sigh. I was so thrilled when Trump chose Senator Sessions. What a disappointment! Pity. He would make an excellent member of the DOJ, even a fabulous Assistant AG but he just doesn't have what it takes to be a leader.

B184211A-CDD0-406A-A117-5E6C8DFDABDF.gif
He needs to go back to making cookies.

He is awful.

I am pretty sure Trump is going to fire him as soon as the Witch hunt...errr...Mueller Investigation ends.

It's called lack of evidence.

It's called lack of evidence.

What lack of evidence? There’s plenty. Even the president calls this asshole out! Someone makes that comment says one thing.... they got something on him!!!! Drop Mic

Forum List

Back