Gov Jerry Brown: Something’s “Got To Happen” To Trump, We Have To “Get Rid Of Him”

Yes this is a dangerous thread. Its dangerous for the illiterate and dumb.
Stop calling Gov. Brown names! He was very dumb to threaten the POTUS!
I was referring to the idiot that started the thread and all the other idiots like you that somehow thought he was talking about killing the orange buffoon instead of voting him out like it says in the OPs own source. :laugh:
I just watched him on TV. He said nothing about voting him out, his exact words were “something has got to happen to this guy, we have to get rid of him before he destroys the world order.” Now the FBI has something to investigate!
Thats why you dont watch news on Info Wars or Faux News. Thats also why the OPs source has the exact wording that was left out of whatever you watched.

See? No mention of assassination.

“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,”
Link
Look in the OP. He even posted it.

Yes this is a dangerous thread. Its dangerous for the illiterate and dumb.
Stop calling Gov. Brown names! He was very dumb to threaten the POTUS!
I was referring to the idiot that started the thread and all the other idiots like you that somehow thought he was talking about killing the orange buffoon instead of voting him out like it says in the OPs own source. :laugh:
I just watched him on TV. He said nothing about voting him out, his exact words were “something has got to happen to this guy, we have to get rid of him before he destroys the world order.” Now the FBI has something to investigate!
Thats why you dont watch news on Info Wars or Faux News. Thats also why the OPs source has the exact wording that was left out of whatever you watched.

See? No mention of assassination.

“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,”
Link
It’ll be a link to Kos or Mother Jones.

So now you want to turn the SS into the Gestapo just because Brown wants people to vote Drumpfs silly ass out?
Calling for assasination is the Lefts way.
Since that isnt what he did you are the typical brain dead Drumfpsexual
It is maxine waters way, though.
More like Drumpfs way when he gave the go ahead for the Russians to hack the dems on national TV.

Secret Service needs to take him to the ground and make him an example for the violent fascist Leftards.

Gov Jerry Brown: ‘Something’s Got To Happen To’ Trump, People Must ‘Get Rid Of Him’

Nobody sane and decent takes the brain dead dirty bastard serious. When he speaks he speaks to the filth in Mexifornia....wetbacks, weirdos, degenerate bottom feeders, feminazis, pole puffers and men in dresses. Everybody else laughs at the disgusting old fuck.

Secret Service needs to take him to the ground and make him an example for the violent fascist Leftards.

Gov Jerry Brown: ‘Something’s Got To Happen To’ Trump, People Must ‘Get Rid Of Him’
That sounds like a dangerous threat!
The left are openly calling for riots and assasinations, and they are occurring. Time to start rounding up a few for examples.

Hop to it, Cult45 member! Round 'em up!

The left are openly calling for riots and assasinations, and they are occurring. Time to start rounding up a few for examples.

I’ve noticed you really like that Cult45 shit...You should consider registering for a trademark.

I’ve noticed you really like that Cult45 shit...You should consider registering for a trademark.

Thanks for the tip!

So now you want to turn the SS into the Gestapo just because Brown wants people to vote Drumpfs silly ass out?

Hey stupid, he didn't call for assassination, he called for him to be voted out.

Here is his exact quote, from YOUR link...........................

“We never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior. I mean he’s not telling the truth; he keeps changing his mind; he’s sabotaging the world order in many respects,” Brown said.

“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,” he added.

I challenge you to show where he's calling for the assassination of Trump.

Wow! Thanks for highlighting what the old Neo-Marxist actually said. Brown is a far-left, communist, demagogue and always has been. His hate filled, ignorant statement shows pure stupidity if it isn't actually outright demagogurey and hate mongering. Gee the President 'changes his mind' my what a fucking federal offense!! LOL Brown and the CA Democrats need to go. Anyone who votes for them is either a moron or a political hack.

Hey stupid, he didn't call for assassination, he called for him to be voted out.

“We never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior. I mean he’s not telling the truth; he keeps changing his mind; he’s sabotaging the world order in many respects,” Brown said.

“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,” he added.

Where did he say voted out?

Where did he say voted out?
Nowhere!

He was talking about the upcoming ELECTION. Then he said that something has to happen to Trump.

...is this really so difficult for you uneducated Trump supporters?

Do you just completely disregard CONTEXT and assume whatever idiotic interpretation you want to believe?

Forum List

Back