GOP Votes To Slash Veterans Benefits

The republicans are going to slash Medicare!
The republicans are going to slash Social Security!
The republicans are going to slash food stamps!
The republicans are going to slash meals on wheels!
The republicans are going to slash school lunches!
The republicans are going to slash VA bennies!
The republicans are going to slash Nathan MacKinnon on a breakaway and not get a penalty called!
The republicans are going to throw grammy over a cliff!
The republicans are going to throw the cheeeeldrennnnn out into the streets nekked!
The republicans ate my babby!

ygft8.jpg
Kind of like "Democrats are going to steal your guns"
Right?

Question: This supposed cut is from the benefits that are in place NOW?
Or, is it from the Biden spending Bill that the vets would get if his Bill was passed?
The VA got a huge increase in the FY2023 $1.7 Trillion spending bill. The spending caps roll the discretionary budget back to $1.5 Trillion,

There isn't anything in the bill that sets budgets for the individual Dept's. The VA is expecting the big increase they got last year is going to be taken away.

Question: This supposed cut is from the benefits that are in place NOW?
Or, is it from the Biden spending Bill that the vets would get if his Bill was passed?
As I said before, I am getting more money and benefits from VA than ever before.
The way Democrats see it, If Biden proposes a big spending raise and republicans want to limit the raise, Democrats are losing their money. Go figure

Prove me wrong fuck nuts. Trump yax cuts for middle class EXPIRE next year. Not for the wealthy though.
Already done fucktard. Why didn't Dems make those “temporary” cuts permanent then retard? Or roll back those “permanent” cuts for the rich dumbfuck? Back under your bridge asshole.

Already done fucktard. Why didn't Dems make those “temporary” cuts permanent then retard? Or roll back those “permanent” cuts for the rich dumbfuck? Back under your bridge asshole.
... because the Dems don't have the 60 votes in the Senate. When they do, they will roll back the rich man's cut.

And, yes, rolling spending back to two years' ago amount is a cut.

Pentagon to Divert Money From 127 Projects to Pay for ...

View attachment 780394
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Sep 3, 2019 — ... will delay or suspend 127 military construction projects so that $3.6 billion can be diverted to shore up President Trump's border wall, ...

Trump Border Wall in Mexicali Falls Over in Wind, Lands in ...

View attachment 780395
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › trump-new-border-...
Jan 29, 2020 — The border wall collapsed about midday Wednesday and landed on a row of trees, according to the police in Mexicali, a town on the Mexico- ...
Has nothing to do with the facts I posted dumbass. Of course you and illiterate degenerate defender Zinc can’t understand that. You peons threw vets and servicemen out of barracks in favor of illegals.

Try learning the quote feature. But the way asshole, I’m a male. You’re just a whiny idiot who’s doesn’t understand that no increase is not a cut. Continue whining.
You are nothing, prissy boy. Yes, we are going back to lower figures. And the American veteran will hold the GOP responsible.

Trump crashed the economy, Biden's admin recovered it, low UE, the lowest UE for minorities, and the middle class is shrinking.

The only thing shrinking is your courage to tell the truth.
By every measure you are dead wrong... pre covid America enjoyed the best American economy of my lifetime.... you should be asking why Biden won't make China pay up for their mistake or bio attack.....

By every measure you are dead wrong... pre covid America enjoyed the best American economy of my lifetime.... you should be asking why Biden won't make China pay up for their mistake or bio attack.....
Trump crashed the economy because he mishandled the covid crisis along with Xi.

9mm jobs, 3.5% UE, lowest minority UE rate for blacks and others, strong consumer spending.

Tell the truth, little buddy.

House Republicans voted Wednesday to cut veterans’ services significantly and limit their health care. That’s just one aspect of Barely Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s debt ceiling and budget cuts extortion package that passed 217-215, with all but four Republicans voting for it. Those four didn’t think the cuts were deep enough.

The bill would roll back spending for the 2024 fiscal year to 2022 levels, except for defense spending. Because it’s exempted, everything else would be cut by much more. That’s an estimated 22% cut, which the Veterans Administration says would mean the immediate loss of $2 billion in funding for veterans services, and 30 million fewer veteran outpatient visits. The VA would lose 81,000 jobs. That would mean fewer employees to answer veterans’ phone calls, schedule health visits, process their disability claims, and provide other critical services.

Here’s the link I n the article from the VA

Let’s see the Magascum from usmb have to say about this.
Shit like that happens when you are $32 trillion in debt.

I have a great idea that I am sure you will also support.

How about no more money for Illegals and we transfer the money the Democrats allocated to goddamn Illegals and transfer it to the VA?

Then we can take the money the Democrat filth allocated for stupid EV charging stations to the VA?

Sounds good?

Trump crashed the economy because he mishandled the covid crisis along with Xi.

9mm jobs, 3.5% UE, lowest minority UE rate for blacks and others, strong consumer spending.

Tell the truth, little buddy.
Bologna... Trump cut red tape to get a vaccine and the economy was coming back until Biden won and crashed our energy system that Trump built up.... then Biden opened our border and millions of infected unvaccinated people rushed in during a global pandemic...
What kind of person does that to his people?... more Americans died from covid under Biden than under Trump... look it up fool....
You talk like the only news you get is from CNN MSNBC and Twitter....
Again why is Biden allowing China to get away with it scot free?....
Hmmmmm?

Forum List

Back