Senate Democrats block vote on Tuberville bill to ban males from women’s sports

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022
Seriously what is wrong with you democrats, you have this, and then the fact that you won't touch conversations about kids being sex trafficked by the Biden admin at the border
“My Republican colleagues falsely claim that allowing transgender women and girls to play sports is harmful to cisgender women and girls,” said Ms. Hirono on the Senate floor.

Seriously what is wrong with you democrats, you have this, and then the fact that you won't touch conversations about kids being sex trafficked by the Biden admin at the border
“My Republican colleagues falsely claim that allowing transgender women and girls to play sports is harmful to cisgender women and girls,” said Ms. Hirono on the Senate floor.
First of all democrats can fuck off with that “cisgender” bullshit.
Second trans girls are actually boys.

Last edited:
Democrats ruin everything they touch so why not women's sports?

Really disgusting that these Democrats are so fucked up in the mind that they don't know what is wrong with men competing in women's sports. Really despicable they are so woke, isn't it?

This is anti women as it gets.

Democrats ruin everything they touch so why not women's sports?

Really disgusting that these Democrats are so fucked up in the mind that they don't know what is wrong with men competing in women's sports. Really despicable they are so woke, isn't it?

This is anti women as it gets.

And ant brain idiots actually vote for these sick humans.

Democrats are trying to cause chaos.
They want to burn the system down and then rebuild it.
Little do they know that all of the weirdos they use to get this done will be the first they punish and clamp down on when they get in full control and start to fix the messes they made.

And ant brain idiots actually vote for these sick humans.
My youngest granddaughter (10) is really into girl's youth softball. She loves it. She works hard at it going to training camps, getting lessons and trying her best.

It would really piss me off if some some sicko tranny ruined the sport for her.

These Democrats are absolutely despicable when it comes to things like this.

Can any democrat on this board explain this to me please?.... why do people in the dem party think allowing full grown men to play on women's sports teams is the right thing to do?...
Justify it if you can....

cis·gen·der
[sisˈjendər]

ADJECTIVE
  1. denoting or relating to a person whose gender identity corresponds with the sex registered for them at birth; not transgender. Compare with transgender.
    "this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"

Does this make any sense to any one else, it sure doesn't to me. I had to look it up and it just doesn't add-up.

Can any democrat on this board explain this to me please?.... why do people in the dem party think allowing full grown men to play on women's sports teams is the right thing to do?...
While not a Democrat, I think I can explain it. They have for years bet their success as a party on getting votes from varied special interest groups. They figure they have women voters sewed up with their stance on abortion so don't need to give them anything else. They then sold out women athletes with this nonsense thinking that they can get the vote of another small special interest group, transgenders. Their aim isn't to run the country well, just to stay in power.

cis·gen·der
[sisˈjendər]

ADJECTIVE
  1. denoting or relating to a person whose gender identity corresponds with the sex registered for them at birth; not transgender. Compare with transgender.
    "this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"

Does this make any sense to any one else, it sure doesn't to me. I had to look it up and it just doesn't add-up.
What was wrong with "normal"? I guess that offended the non-normal people.

First of all democrats can fuck off with that “cisgender” bullshit.
Second trans girls are actually boys.
It really bugs me when conservative voices on TV or the Radio keep calling the trans. girl by their female name and refer to them as "she/her." We should be using their birth names and their correct biological gender.

It really bugs me when conservative voices on TV or the Radio keep calling the trans. girl by their female name and refer to them as "she/her." We should be using their birth names and their correct biological gender.
Especially for the trannies that do not transition. Yet want to be called “ women”.

Since these Moon Bats are so damn stupid when it comes to Biology they actually think a transgender male is really a woman. Just like they don't know that a fetus is a human being.

They don't know any more about Biology than they know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Since these Moon Bats are so damn stupid when it comes to Biology they actually think a transgender male is really a woman. Just like they don't know that a fetus is a human being.

They don't know any more about Biology than they know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.
Well maybe when one of their female kids or grandkids gets her block knocked off by a boy in a dress on the softball field they will wake up...

Forum List

Back