Cardi B Turns on Biden: ‘If Something Happens to Me, It’s Because I’m Speaking Truth’

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Cardi B Turns on Biden:
‘If Something Happens to Me, It’s Because I’m Speaking Truth’

20 Nov 2023 ~~ By Jason Walsh

Rapper Cardi B slammed President Joe Biden after New York City announced a 5 percent budget cut to public services.
The former Biden advocate slammed the president in a 0-minute live session on Instagram, vowing to never endorse another aspiring president.

Cardi B, whose real name is Belcalis Almánzar, responded to the news that y New York City Mayor Eric Adams would be cutting 5 percent from much-needed services in the Big Apple to deal with the migrant crisis.
The budget cut affects the following: Police, Public libraries, Schools, Sanitation.
In a statement released on November 16, Adams said:
“For months, we have warned New Yorkers about the challenging fiscal situation our city faces.”
“To balance the budget as the law requires, every city agency dug into their own budget to find savings, with minimal disruption to services.
~Snip~

Commentary:
Surprise, surprise, Cardi B is just figuring that out now? Better late than never I suppose. I seriously doubt they will be running Biden again, they will have to go plan B with Newsom.
Then again, his record in California is worse than any Governor before him.
However, Cardi-B isn;t the only one complaining in NYC, or the rest of the U.S. in the matter.
Ever notice when politicians cut spending it’s always at the end of the line where citizens have direct use of government provided services? They never make cuts further up the chain of command where citizens have no direct involvement and would never even notice. It’s ALWAYS down low with the people. The tax payers.

I don`t click on videos but I`m wondering if this is one of those so-called artists who shouts 4th grader-like rhymes to Karaoke music? As much as I hated disco, this crap is worse.

Cardi B Turns on Biden:
‘If Something Happens to Me, It’s Because I’m Speaking Truth’

20 Nov 2023 ~~ By Jason Walsh

Rapper Cardi B slammed President Joe Biden after New York City announced a 5 percent budget cut to public services.
The former Biden advocate slammed the president in a 0-minute live session on Instagram, vowing to never endorse another aspiring president.

Cardi B, whose real name is Belcalis Almánzar, responded to the news that y New York City Mayor Eric Adams would be cutting 5 percent from much-needed services in the Big Apple to deal with the migrant crisis.
The budget cut affects the following: Police, Public libraries, Schools, Sanitation.
In a statement released on November 16, Adams said:
“For months, we have warned New Yorkers about the challenging fiscal situation our city faces.”
“To balance the budget as the law requires, every city agency dug into their own budget to find savings, with minimal disruption to services.
~Snip~

Commentary:
Surprise, surprise, Cardi B is just figuring that out now? Better late than never I suppose. I seriously doubt they will be running Biden again, they will have to go plan B with Newsom.
Then again, his record in California is worse than any Governor before him.
However, Cardi-B isn;t the only one complaining in NYC, or the rest of the U.S. in the matter.
Ever notice when politicians cut spending it’s always at the end of the line where citizens have direct use of government provided services? They never make cuts further up the chain of command where citizens have no direct involvement and would never even notice. It’s ALWAYS down low with the people. The tax payers.

Most are all doped up on pot or other drugs flowing across the border to even know what is going on around them, all by design.

And yea, we know, pot is harmless and nonaddictive and all other illicit drugs should be made legal, right libertarians and democrats?

:auiqs.jpg:

The loss of the Black vote will surprise Democrats in 2024 so much that they may cry "stolen election," as they have nearly every election they have lost except for Jimmy Carter's run for a second term.

I don`t click on videos but I`m wondering if this is one of those so-called artists who shouts 4th grader-like rhymes to Karaoke music? As much as I hated disco, this crap is worse.
Just go ahead and call her a house n-word. You know you are dying to, bigot.

Cardi B is wise to be careful.

Democrats are evil fascists. Most of them support Hamas, talk like the trans shooter, and hate America.

Forum List

Back