GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

You didn’t say the news said, Stupid.

You lied.

I never said I heard it from Zelenskyy's mouth, Dumbfuck. I said he took measures to fulfill a favor of Trump's. I showed you where I saw it. Not that you're capable of understanding any of this given you thought that article didn't even mention Zelenskyy's intention of publicly declaring an investigation into Biden even though it mentioned more than once.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I dont find your post to be a particularly compelling argument. What else do you got?

LOLOL

Yeah, pointing out that the contents of that FD-1023 have so far turned out to be bullshit should be ignored, right?

LOLOL

Yeah, pointing out that the contents of that FD-1023 have so far turned out to be bullshit should be ignored, right?
I thought i told you to shut up, b*tch. You get nothing from me because, you have earned only my extreme disrespect. Now shut the fuck up.

Who gives a shit about what one guy said and who gives a shit about your twisted interpretation of his words? I sure as fuck dont. :dunno:

Well that one guy was deeply entrenched with Trump and Giuliani. Whereas you don't know jack shit.

He already admitted to getting the prosecutor fired.

Yes, because Shokin was a corrupt prosecutor, not because he was prosecuting Zlochevsky. He wasn't. He actually spent nearly 2 years protecting Zlochevsky.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
And yet, if you are Joe, you can just flat out say it on a video and it is ok. The double-standard is astonishing.
When did Joe ask the Ukrainians to publicly attack his political enemies for him?

That’s right. He never did.

Trump did.

When did Joe ask the Ukrainians to publicly attack his political enemies for him?

That’s right. He never did.

Trump did.

Trump couldn't help it that the corruption just happened to be from his political opponent. If the Biden's were so crooked, it wouldn't be a problem.

Joe told them to fire the guy investigating the company his son was being paid handsomely by or they wouldn't get aid from the US. It doesn't get more obviously corrupt than that. And before you say it, after Shokin was fired in 2016, the investigation was closed in 2017 and the CEO of Burisma is off living the good life somewhere in or around Monaco.

No, I was not, but my thoughts on this matter are not unique. There are millions more that share the same sentiment, many of them who were at that rally.

No, they're not unique. You also no evidence any, no less "many" such people were at that rally; which was organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists and attended by racists. What normal person, including those who didn't want that statue removed, would even consider attending this...?

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

I never said I heard it from Zelenskyy's mouth, Dumbfuck. I said he took measures to fulfill a favor of Trump's. I showed you where I saw it. Not that you're capable of understanding any of this given you thought that article didn't even mention Zelenskyy's intention of publicly declaring an investigation into Biden even though it mentioned more than once.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Still nothing from Zelenskyy, so you have nothing to back up your lies……as always.

ok, good. The investigation was clearly warranted given that our intelligence agencies weren't interested in pursuing the Bidens. Still not quid pro quo. "Do me a favor" in and of itself means nothing. There has to be an "or else" included to be illegal.

Again, I said nothing about a quid pro quo. And there was no investigation warranted as Biden clearly did nothing wrong by following U.S. policy to get a corrupt prosecutor fired before we gave that country aid when there was no evidence said corrupt prosecutor was actively investigating his son or the company his son worked for. Investigations aren't in order to placate unhinged Republicans.

No, they're not unique. You also no evidence any, no less "many" such people were at that rally; which was organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists and attended by racists. What normal person, including those who didn't want that statue removed, would even consider attending this...?

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

I don't know. What normal person was on other side? Have you seen the pictures of those folks? Both sides were either all extreme or both sides had a mix.

I thought i told you to shut up, b*tch. You get nothing from me because, you have earned only my extreme disrespect. Now shut the fuck up.

Ok, since you told me to shut up, I'll shut up.

Unverified, shvantz.

Lucky for you that the owner of Burisma is in "hiding" in Monaco, but why on earth would he admit to hiring Hunter just for influence to keep from getting arrested? Common sense in this situation should prevail. Hunter wasn't sitting on the board of a Ukrainian company for any other reason than to provide influence. It's pretty obvious to anyone that is actually paying attention.

Trump couldn't help it that the corruption just happened to be from his political opponent. If the Biden's were so crooked, it wouldn't be a problem.

Joe told them to fire the guy investigating the company his son was being paid handsomely by or they wouldn't get aid from the US. It doesn't get more obviously corrupt than that. And before you say it, after Shokin was fired in 2016, the investigation was closed in 2017 and the CEO of Burisma is off living the good life somewhere in or around Monaco.

Then Trump should have done it properly and had his Attorney General deal with Zelenskyy. Doing himself appeared to be in violation of §30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals; and led to his first impeachment.

Trump couldn't help it that the corruption just happened to be from his political opponent.
Amazing how Trump was the only one in his government that was trying to go after this supposed corruption. He had to do it all on his own by personally appealing to the president of Ukraine.
Joe told them to fire the guy investigating the company his son was being paid handsomely by or they wouldn't get aid from the US. It doesn't get more obviously corrupt than that.
There was no investigation. Shokin was corrupt. Unfortunately so was the guy that Ukraine replaced him with.

Forum List

Back