House Democrats Vote to Censor RFK Jr. During Hearing on Censorship -- RFK Jr. Goes Scorched Earth on Nasty Democrat For Slandering Him

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
RFK Jr isn't taking crap from any Democrats. He's returning fire on skanks Debbie Wasserman Shultz and Stacey Plaskett.

“Every Statement You Made About Me is Inaccurate…These Are Defamations Used to Censor Me” – RFK Jr. Goes Scorched Earth on Nasty Democrat After She Slanders and Advocates Censoring Him During Her Opening Statement (VIDEO)​

The leftist cowards just cannot deal when someone puts them in their place under a slimy rock. The left-progs are sleazy, despicable people who would not know virtue if it bit them on the ass. They are result-oriented, situational ethics guided sub humans. They are essentially like animals. A man, for example, who is in his right mind knows not to fuck his sister. A dog does not care what hole he sticks his dick in as along as it feels good. That is the left-progs in a nutshell. They will fuck anything that moves as long as it helps their causes.

RFK Jr isn't taking crap from any Democrats. He's returning fire on skanks Debbie Wasserman Shultz and Stacey Plaskett.

“Every Statement You Made About Me is Inaccurate…These Are Defamations Used to Censor Me” – RFK Jr. Goes Scorched Earth on Nasty Democrat After She Slanders and Advocates Censoring Him During Her Opening Statement (VIDEO)​

How could he be censored when it was televised live?

Diploma Dumbocracy

Low-IQ college graduate pronounces "anti-semitic" as "anti-semetic."

Looks like the Democratic National Convention may be wild one! Maybe we can see the S.W.P. people pushed out and rational heads get control of the party. I see the RNC going the same way a fight among the factions. RFK jr strikes me as a sincere fellow who wants the best for the people . I may not agree with his views but I wish him well he is in for a tough fight.

Forum List

Back