GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

What makes you think you're entitled to civility from me?
Nothing, just PROVE that Shokin was investigating Burisma.

Simple request ^^^^.
You have stated this as Fact, now just provide the proof.

That doesn’t back up your lie, liar.

Of course it does, Dumbfuck. I posted a news article reporting Zelenskyy was scheduled to appear on CNN but backed out at the last minute because his phone call became public and Trump released the military aid.

Of course it does, Dumbfuck. I posted a news article reporting Zelenskyy was scheduled to appear on CNN but backed out at the last minute because his phone call became public and Trump released the military aid.
More lies.

Show us where Zelensky said he was going to announce publicly the investigation Trump thought should happen, Simp.

Your link doesn’t do that. And that was your claim, Stupid.

More lies.

Show us where Zelensky said he was going to announce publicly the investigation Trump thought should happen, Simp.

Your link doesn’t do that. And that was your claim, Stupid.

If only you could comprehend English, you wouldn't look like the abject imbecile you are.

whether to capitulate to President Trump’s demands to publicly announce investigations against his political enemies or to refuse, and lose desperately needed military aid.

[...]

By then, however, Mr. Zelensky’s staffers were already conceding to what seemed to be the inevitable, and making plans for a public announcement about the investigations.

[...]

But interviews in Kiev with government officials, lawmakers and others close to the Zelensky government have revealed new details of how high-level Ukrainian officials ultimately decided to acquiesce to President Trump’s request — and, by a stroke of luck, never had to follow through.

If only you could comprehend English, you wouldn't look like the abject imbecile you are.

whether to capitulate to President Trump’s demands to publicly announce investigations against his political enemies or to refuse, and lose desperately needed military aid.
[...]
By then, however, Mr. Zelensky’s staffers were already conceding to what seemed to be the inevitable, and making plans for a public announcement about the investigations.
[...]
But interviews in Kiev with government officials, lawmakers and others close to the Zelensky government have revealed new details of how high-level Ukrainian officials ultimately decided to acquiesce to President Trump’s request — and, by a stroke of luck, never had to follow through.
So, no quote.

You just keep losing on this one, Stupid. :laughing0301:

You still haven’t told us what Biden was bribed to do.
Yes we have. What YOU havent done is tell us what the Biden's did to earn that money. We have no idea what his business was. Dont you find that odd? Isnt it fucking WILD that Joe Biden has never come out and simply said what their business was? You dems are supremely uncurious about how the money was earned. You dont give a fuck, do you. You just want to ignore this story. That isnt going to work.

The denials from your party and the lack of media coverage is going to come back to haunt all of you. Do you honestly think American voters are cool with covering up the president being bribed by fucking China? There will be a price to pay for your party at the end of all of this. You all should have just been honest and angry over the bribery. Instead you defended him. History is not going to be kind to your party on this one. You know how many years later we still talk about Nixon, but he didnt do a fraction of what Joe has done. This will hang around the neck of your party for DECADES and you will have no one to blame but yourselves.

Republicans voted to impeach Nixon when he merely bugged a hotel room. We did the right thing. You dems dont have that kind of integrity and it going to cost you in the end.

Last edited:
LOL

You're also incapable of proving you bullshit claims. That's why you ask others to do your homework for you. It's not my job to prove you're not full of shit just because you can't do that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Im not your fucking secretary. I dont give a shit about your petty taunts. Do your own home work.

But what you post, without corroborating evidence, is??

:cuckoo:
Ive posted the evidence MANY times. Would you like me to post it again for you here? Well im not gonna. I dont give a shit about what you believe or dont believe.

You didn’t say the news said, Stupid.

You lied.
Parnas confessing that Trump, Giuliani and he lied kills the baseless GOP witch hunt. It was funny before it fizzled.

James Comer: “We have a witness, an informant, and a tape of Biden taking a bribe!"

- although we've not been able to find or talk to the "informant."

- Also, the tape may not actually exist.

- Also, Rudy Giuliani says the witness has died.

Parnas confessing that Trump, Giuliani and he lied kills the baseless GOP witch hunt. It was funny before it fizzled.

James Comer: “We have a witness, an informant, and a tape of Biden taking a bribe!"

I dont find your post to be a particularly compelling argument. What else do you got?

I dont find your post to be a particularly compelling argument. What else do you got?
I have no doubt some dogmatic ideologues will cling to the lie despite it's having been discredited, because they much prefer the baseless lie to the truth.

Giuliani associate Lev Parnas says House GOP Biden-Ukraine investigation has 'no merit'

Again,

I have no doubt some dogmatic ideologues will cling to the lie despite it's having been discredited, because they much prefer the baseless lie to the truth.

Giuliani associate Lev Parnas says House GOP Biden-Ukraine investigation has 'no merit'

Again,

Who gives a shit about what one guy said and who gives a shit about your twisted interpretation of his words? I sure as fuck dont. :dunno:

Yes we have
You spend far more time dancing around and avoiding talking about it than you actually spend talking about what they did for the supposed bribe.

That’s because you know it’s weak.

You spend far more time dancing around and avoiding talking about it than you actually spend talking about what they did for the supposed bribe.

That’s because you know it’s weak.
He already admitted to getting the prosecutor fired. We also can connect payments from China to a policy change that Biden made that gave Chinese companies special favors and no oversight in the US. It was a WILD decision that makes zero sense.

Now that i have said what he did, why dont YOU now tell us what YOU think he did to earn that money. Let me guess, YOU wont answer the question. Youll just deflect because the truth is not on your side.

Last edited:
He already admitted to getting the prosecutor fired.
Already investigated at length. The supposed prosecutor was highly corrupt and the diplomats at the state department wanted him removed. If it had been part of a bribe, Joe Biden would have been pushing the policy but that’s not what happened. Furthermore, there was no investigation into Burisma. The prosecutor was corrupt. He wasn’t trying to investigate and prosecute corrupt oligarchs. The entire story has no substance.

But you’ll continue to ignore these facts.
We also can connect payments from China to a policy change that Biden made that gave Chinese companies special favors and no oversight in the US.
“A policy change”. What policy change?

Already investigated at length. The supposed prosecutor was highly corrupt and the diplomats at the state department wanted him removed. If it had been part of a bribe, Joe Biden would have been pushing the policy but that’s not what happened. Furthermore, there was no investigation into Burisma. The prosecutor was corrupt. He wasn’t trying to investigate and prosecute corrupt oligarchs. The entire story has no substance.

But you’ll continue to ignore these facts.

“A policy change”. What policy change?
You deflected. Answer my question and we can have a back and forth. What did Biden do to earn that money?

Who gives a shit about what one guy said and who gives a shit about your twisted interpretation of his words? I sure as fuck dont. :dunno:
You seem to be very upset by the smear campaign against the President falling apart, even as the damning evidence against the whining Lose accrues in multiple venues.

Why it matters: Parnas, a Ukrainian-American businessman, was a central figure in Trump’s first impeachment investigation over efforts to pressure Ukraine into investigating the Bidens.
  • “With all due respect, Chairman Comer, the narrative you are seeking for this investigation has been proven false many times over, by a wide array of respected sources," Parnas wrote. "There is simply no merit to investigating this matter any further."
  • "Please abandon this effort to investigate the Bidens, which is nothing more than a wild goose chase," he added.
  • Parnas also offered to testify under oath in Congress on the issue.
"[T]here has never been any evidence that Hunter or Joe Biden committed any crimes related to Ukrainian politics," Parnas wrote in the letter.
  • Parnas laid out a detailed timeline of Giuliani's attempts to malign the Biden family with allegations of corruption related to Ukraine as well as his close involvement in those efforts.
  • He claimed to have been in the room with key players, communicating frequently with Giuliani and "often interpreting between the Ukrainian and English languages."
  • "The truth is that everyone, from Giuliani and the BLT Team to Devin Nunes and his colleagues, to the people at FOX News, knew that these allegations against the Bidens were false," Parnas wrote.
"There has never been any factual evidence, only conspiracy theories spread by people who knew exactly what they were doing."

Forum List

Back