GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

I don't know. What normal person was on other side? Have you seen the pictures of those folks? Both sides were either all extreme or both sides had a mix.

I never said those folks were normal or not. But no normal person is going to support a rally of neonazis, KKK, & white supremacists.

Lucky for you that the owner of Burisma is in "hiding" in Monaco, but why on earth would he admit to hiring Hunter just for influence to keep from getting arrested? Common sense in this situation should prevail. Hunter wasn't sitting on the board of a Ukrainian company for any other reason than to provide influence. It's pretty obvious to anyone that is actually paying attention.

For the same reason he hired an ex-president from Poland. Name recognition to give his company clout. You'll note, Burisma kept Biden's name recognition on their board even after Biden was out of office. To this day, there's no actual evidence Biden provided influence for Burisma because Hunter worked there.

Amazing how Trump was the only one in his government that was trying to go after this supposed corruption. He had to do it all on his own by personally appealing to the president of Ukraine.

Given the proclivity of the FBI and the CIA to protect the Democrat's and attack Trump, not amazing at all.

There was no investigation. Shokin was corrupt. Unfortunately so was the guy that Ukraine replaced him with.

Ask yourself this question. Why was Hunter hired by Burisma? Do you honestly not believe it was for political purposes? If so, do you really find it that hard to believe that Burisma would ask Hunter to provide them some cover? You do realize the "investigation" was completely shut down less than 1 year after Shokin was fired don't you? Did it ever occur to you that maybe Zlochevsky wanted Shokin fired so the investigation would stop and he could "flee" to Monaco? Yeah, no way any of that was possible, right?

I never said those folks were normal or not. But no normal person is going to support a rally of neonazis, KKK, & white supremacists.

I believe some were there to protest the removal of the statue, not to affirm the beliefs of those groups.

Then Trump should have done it properly and had his Attorney General deal with Zelenskyy. Doing himself appeared to be in violation of §30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals; and led to his first impeachment.

The impeachment was nothing but a political sham. He was not removed from office for good reason.

Given the proclivity of the FBI and the CIA to protect the Democrat's and attack Trump, not amazing at all.
There is no proclivity of the FBI to protect Democrats. For crying out loud, the director of the FBI is in the federalist society. Trump’s DoJ was entirely run by his own appointees and they wouldn’t touch it with a ten foot pole.

Sorry, but you’d have to be a moron to think Trump wasn’t acting for his own personal political benefit here.

You guys whine and moan about the DoJ going after Republicans but have no problem with Trump personally telling Zelensky to go after Biden despite the fact that Trump has nothing to do with law enforcement.
Ask yourself this question. Why was Hunter hired by Burisma? Do you honestly not believe it was for political purposes? If so, do you really find it that hard to believe that Burisma would ask Hunter to provide them some cover? You do realize the "investigation" was completely shut down less than 1 year after Shokin was fired don't you? Did it ever occur to you that maybe Zlochevsky wanted Shokin fired so the investigation would stop and he could "flee" to Monaco? Yeah, no way any of that was possible, right?
Hunter was hired for name recognition.

There was no investigation so that couldn’t be a reason to want Shokin fired.

Don’t you find it a bit of a coincidence that everyone else wanted Shokin fired too because he was corrupt?

LOL

You poor, desperate dumbfuck. I've got the news reporting it. Which shows I didn't lie.

Sucks to be you. :itsok:
You got the news saying he didn't show up, nothing more, Stupid.

Gullible much?
Says the guy that thinks the corrupt prosecutor was hot on the trial of Burisma because that corrupt prosecutor said so years after the fact and produced precisely zero evidence of any actual investigation.

Name recognition is a thing. Having a Biden on the board could lend credibility and legitimacy to a company that had an image problem. It’s perfectly reasonable.

But maybe you know more about these things than people involved.

Says the guy that thinks the corrupt prosecutor was hot on the trial of Burisma because that corrupt prosecutor said so years after the fact and produced precisely zero evidence of any actual investigation.

Name recognition is a thing. Having a Biden on the board could lend credibility and legitimacy to a company that had an image problem. It’s perfectly reasonable.

But maybe you know more about these things than people involved.

No, the people that were involved know more than you or me and it doesn't look good for Hunter or Joe.

No, the people that were involved know more than you or me and it doesn't look good for Hunter or Joe.
The people involved from the State Department in 2016 tell us that Shokin was a corrupt prosecutor who they wanted fired so they could help Ukraine be a more functional country.

The people involved from the anticorruption department in Ukraine tell us that there was no investigation into Burisma, it existed on paper only with no actual investigation taking place.

Sorry, but your story just doesn't make sense based on facts.

The people involved from the State Department in 2016 tell us that Shokin was a corrupt prosecutor who they wanted fired so they could help Ukraine be a more functional country.

The people involved from the anticorruption department in Ukraine tell us that there was no investigation into Burisma, it existed on paper only with no actual investigation taking place.

Sorry, but your story just doesn't make sense based on facts.
And after Shokan was fired, the investigation ended less than a year later. That should tell you something.

And after Shokan was fired, the investigation ended less than a year later. That should tell you something.
It doesn’t. The investigation only existed on paper.

Zlochevsky was in no danger of being prosecuted by Shokin’s office.

I believe some were there to protest the removal of the statue, not to affirm the beliefs of those groups.

You realize your beliefs don't actually place even a single non-racist there among the right, don't you?

The impeachment was nothing but a political sham. He was not removed from office for good reason.

False. Trump solicited a foreign nation to publicly announce his political rival was under investigation. That would have been something of value to his own campaign. That's a crime. There were legal avenues he could have chosen to accomplish getting Biden investigated. He didn't take them and instead sent his own private attorney to make the arrangements.

The investigation ended by fining Zlochevsky on tax related charges while having all the more serious charges dropped.

LOL

Poor Dumbfuck. Too illiterate to comprehend the article stated Zelenskyy was scheduled to be interviewed on CNN.
Exactly. All you have is a scheduled interview that never happened, Stupid.

Thanks for once again confirming you lied, liar.

Exactly. All you have is a scheduled interview that never happened, Stupid.

Thanks for once again confirming you lied, liar.

Nope, not a lie to echo what I read in the news. Now if I didn't believe what I read but echoed it anyway, then it would be a lie. Unfortunately for a goober like you, that's not how this went down.

Forum List

Back