GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

Fuck Levin, I used to go to his book signings, no more since he became an Establishment stooge! Need a replacement on radio at the same time slot try...

1. Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry...
    Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry Elder Show and the Elderados - The Sage From South Central
    The Larry Elder Show streams live every weekday from 3-6PM PST. * Call the show during the live broadcast at: 888-971-SAGE (7243) In Los Angeles on KRLA ... Good Luck on your own new show on April 4th. It will be a great birthday gift for ...
Need a pacifier oh salty one?

Seriously, could you all possibly whine any more about the opinions of another person?
We claim our party is informed. If this is true, and I believe it to be so, what the fuck are you worried about?

Your emotional outbursts look eerily similar to those who protest at Trump events. Intolerant and unamerican

And YOU doing EXACTLY what you are complaining about... I need not comment anymore on your moronic utterances!

I dont even care about morons. You are the best on the board. Its time to ask if limbaugh was also bought and paid for.
And you are one of the dumbest bitches on this board. Bought and paid for? Seriously? It was YOUR DAMN MONEY that supported him.
Fuck almighty you people are stupid

Where the hell do you get the right to condemn what other people do with their opinon or money, past present or future?

If Sarah was once enamored with Limbaugh, so fucking what? That has ZERO to say about what Sarah thinks NOW, awakened and fully cognizant of the Bullshit duopoly the Oligarchs are running in this country.

Talk Radio is controlled and financed opposition to the Democrats, JUST LIKE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS. The Dems let the GOP win enough to keep people thinking that they are really in the trenches, fighting the good fight, but when the election is over, they are back slapping with the Dems, doing group hugs, and laughing about how they got the suckers to support the duopoly for four more years.

WE ARE ALL STUPID. WE ARE ALL BAMBOOZLED BY THESE PROFESSIONAL LIARS.

There is no shame to waking up to it. And sarah is easily twice as smart as you, you besotted old fool.
Where do I get the right? FROM THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION

Seriously, could you all possibly whine any more about the opinions of another person?
We claim our party is informed. If this is true, and I believe it to be so, what the fuck are you worried about?

Your emotional outbursts look eerily similar to those who protest at Trump events. Intolerant and unamerican

And YOU doing EXACTLY what you are complaining about... I need not comment anymore on your moronic utterances!

I dont even care about morons. You are the best on the board. Its time to ask if limbaugh was also bought and paid for.
And you are one of the dumbest bitches on this board. Bought and paid for? Seriously? It was YOUR DAMN MONEY that supported him.

Where the hell do you get the right to condemn what other people do with their opinon or money, past present or future?

If Sarah was once enamored with Limbaugh, so fucking what? That has ZERO to say about what Sarah thinks NOW, awakened and fully cognizant of the Bullshit duopoly the Oligarchs are running in this country.

Talk Radio is controlled and financed opposition to the Democrats, JUST LIKE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS. The Dems let the GOP win enough to keep people thinking that they are really in the trenches, fighting the good fight, but when the election is over, they are back slapping with the Dems, doing group hugs, and laughing about how they got the suckers to support the duopoly for four more years.

There is no shame to waking up to it. And sarah is easily twice as smart as you, you besotted old fool.

So its just your opinion like eveeryone else has, but only you have no facts or reason to SUPPORT YOUR OPINION, MORON.

I once said Ted was Hillary with a dick. He is proving that over and over.
Does that make you a 9 year old with a keyboard or just a really immature adult?

Seriously guys, raise the level of discourse if that's what you want to see out of our politicians.

Ok, so attempt to impress me with what you think you know about the geo-political scene and allow me a rebuttal....we can let the masses here decide which one is more on target.....you up for that???
You start the thread. Just do it later. It's late & I'm too drunk to follow along.

Fuck Levin, I used to go to his book signings, no more since he became an Establishment stooge! Need a replacement on radio at the same time slot try...

1. Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry...
    Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry Elder Show and the Elderados - The Sage From South Central
    The Larry Elder Show streams live every weekday from 3-6PM PST. * Call the show during the live broadcast at: 888-971-SAGE (7243) In Los Angeles on KRLA ... Good Luck on your own new show on April 4th. It will be a great birthday gift for ...

We have a number of good posters here on the board who think for themselves, both on the left and on the right who seem to have some honesty and dont jump on the dog piling insults the partisans hurl at each other.

But they are few and far between and we should support each other instead of tag teaming with the partisan hacks.

Maybe some of you dupes may figure out the bought off bs GOP propaganda machine yet...a disgrace bought and paid for by greedy idiot billionaires Kochs, Murdoch, Adelson, Scaife, Moonies and the chumps...

Well at least the fag, communist bastard Soros doesn't control anything on the right!

th
th

He is the matching bookend to the Koch brothers.

He is the flip side of the coin, but still part of the sameold coin.

That you still buy into the feigned opposition is where yo are going wrong.

Why do you think the GOP Establishment is so comfortable letting Hillary win instead of Trump?

BECAUSE SHE AND THEY ARE ON THE SAME TEAM!

Look where the money goes; to both of them from the same people!

ClintonBushNexus_zpstgk7pg9a.jpg

THERE IS NO EFFECTIVE OPPOSITION TO THE DUOPOLY THAT THE OLIGARCHS RUN IN THIS COUNTRY.

Much of what you say is true, the only exception I see is that the 2 opposing sides want to control us differently, but with the same outcome. It's how you get to the mutual finish line that is the difference!

So its just your opinion like eveeryone else has, but only you have no facts or reason to SUPPORT YOUR OPINION, MORON.
Opinions are based on personal feelings of right vs wrong. Facts are not actually necessary. An opinion by its nature is neither factual or incorrect. It is just an opinion.

GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

On Jan. 13, Ben Jacobs in an article published by the Daily Beast headlined “Pay to Play?” noted that Politico, in an article that now appears to have been scrubbed from Politico’s website, reported on how the GOP establishment seeks to buy Levin.

The Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF), a “conservative” fund founded by former Sen. Jim DeMint of South Carolina that backed Cruz in his Senate fight against Obamacare, spent $427,000 to buy copies of radio talk show host Mark Levin’s four-year-old book “Liberty or Tyranny” to distribute to donors – a purchase that should have earned Levin approximately $1 million in royalties.

Despite his many diatribes against Trump broadcast to his national radio audience, Levin hid the fact the son of his fiancé is a full-time staffer for Cruz.

Read more: GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

probably bought Medved too- hes just as bad.

Is this the only way you people get your news, through right wing talk radio and several on right wing FOX news. Then you wonder why you lose National elections?--LOL

You know this nation is center, it always has been, it always will be. It has NEVER elected a far left or far right candidate.

For instance if Ronald Reagan were alive and running for POTUS today, all of the above you mentioned, including Mr. Talent on Loan from Gaaaawwwdd-d would have already labeled him an establishment candidate. Ronald Reagan was a moderate Republican, that was only interested in fiscal government spending and a strong military. He never wandered off into the weeds on social issues, and wouldn't touch women's issues with a 10 foot pole.

Mitt Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee by the evangelical wing dragging the party into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legal legitimate rape questions. Women went running into Obama's column by double digits, younger women by 36 points which is what secured a 2nd term for Obama. It had NOTHING to do with Romney not being conservative, enough that is continually repeated by right wing talk show hosts. They're lying to you.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

Now with Trump, it's Hispanics that have been chased off, and every other voting block you can shake a stick at. 17% of the population, or 23 million Hispanic voters, when the GOP nominee, since Reagan needed 40% of this block to win the White House, Trump is polling at a negative 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

No it all started with right wing talk show hosts that fill your veins with right wing hyperbole, & misinformation, half truths to keep you inflamed. They purposefully leave out critical information like the above. Then they come up with another bull shit story as to why you lost, and they start you on the process to do it all over again 4 years later. They support candidates that don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning a general election, like Ted Cruz and Donald Trump. They are directly responsible for this anger within the Republican party, by continually attacking other Republicans. Continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment, "tho shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican. They have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces. All for ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

And like little lambs you're being lead to a slaughter on election night.

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

A country divided will not stand, a party divided will not win.

Last edited:

Which Constitution? The organic one that was kicked to the curb due to the Act of 1871 or the corporate constitution that took it's place that granted you privileges as a 14th amendment citizen? Where did the U.S constitution come into play when we were declared enemy combatants due to the Emergency Banking Act of 1933 where the gold of the people was confiscated in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes.....help me out here because I am confused.......

Which Constitution? The organic one that was kicked to the curb due to the Act of 1871 or the corporate constitution that took it's place that granted you privileges as a 14th amendment citizen? Where did the U.S constitution come into play when we were declared enemy combatants due to the Emergency Banking Act of 1933 where the gold of the people was confiscated in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes.....help me out here because I am confused.......
The one that grants me the right to tell you to fuck off in a drunken stupor at 1 am

Maybe some of you dupes may figure out the bought off bs GOP propaganda machine yet...a disgrace bought and paid for by greedy idiot billionaires Kochs, Murdoch, Adelson, Scaife, Moonies and the chumps...

Well at least the fag, communist bastard Soros doesn't control anything on the right!

th
th

Why do you think the GOP Establishment is so comfortable letting Hillary win instead of Trump?

THERE IS NO EFFECTIVE OPPOSITION TO THE DUOPOLY THAT THE OLIGARCHS RUN IN THIS COUNTRY.

Much of what you say is true, the only exception I see is that the 2 opposing sides want to control us differently, but with the same outcome. It's how you get to the mutual finish line that is the difference!

I see not one significant difference between being a wage slave that has so much accumulated debt I cannot stop working or take time off, on the one hand, and being a government serf living on the government dole and doing bullshit public work to get my monthly check.

Both are still slavery and servitude.

On Jan. 13, Ben Jacobs in an article published by the Daily Beast headlined “Pay to Play?” noted that Politico, in an article that now appears to have been scrubbed from Politico’s website, reported on how the GOP establishment seeks to buy Levin.

The Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF), a “conservative” fund founded by former Sen. Jim DeMint of South Carolina that backed Cruz in his Senate fight against Obamacare, spent $427,000 to buy copies of radio talk show host Mark Levin’s four-year-old book “Liberty or Tyranny” to distribute to donors – a purchase that should have earned Levin approximately $1 million in royalties.

Despite his many diatribes against Trump broadcast to his national radio audience, Levin hid the fact the son of his fiancé is a full-time staffer for Cruz.

Read more: GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

probably bought Medved too- hes just as bad.

Is this the only way you people get your news, through right wing talk radio and several on right wing FOX news. Then you wonder why you lose National elections?--LOL

You know this nation is center, it always has been, it always will be. It has NEVER elected a far left or far right candidate.

For instance if Ronald Reagan were alive and running for POTUS today, all of the above you mentioned, including Mr. Talent on Loan from Gaaaawwwdd-d would have already labeled him an establishment candidate. Ronald Reagan was a moderate Republican, that was only interested in fiscal government spending and a strong military. He never wandered off into the weeds on social issues, and wouldn't touch women's issues with a 10 foot pole.

Mitt Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee by the evangelical wing dragging the party into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legal legitimate rape questions. Women went running into Obama's column by double digits, younger women by 36 points which is what secured a 2nd term for Obama. It had NOTHING to do with Romney not being conservative, enough that is continually repeated by right wing talk show hosts.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

Now with Trump, it's Hispanics that have been chased off, and every other voting block you can shake a stick at. 17% of the population, or 23 million Hispanic voters, when the GOP nominee, since Reagan needed 40% of this block to win the White House, Trump is polling at a negative 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

No it all started with right wing talk show hosts that fill your veins with right wing hyperbole, misinformation, half truths to keep you inflamed. They leave out critical information like the above, come up with another bull shit story as to why you lost, and then start you on the process to do it all over again 4 years later. They support candidates that don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning a general election, like Ted Cruz and Donald Trump. They are directly responsible for this anger within the Republican party, and they have in effect shattered the Republican party into pieces. All for ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

And like little lambs you're being lead to a slaughter on election night.

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

STFU....you are not any better than those that listen to RW radio all day....you don't have a fucking clue on what is left or right of anything NOR do you have a clue as to why we are in the shape that we are in...you are just a "cut and paste" dipshit....thanks for playing and please, take a "I Just Got My Ass Kicked Because I am A Clueless Dullard" t-shirt as a parting gift. I could piss a better post in the snow than the shit you just posted........

th
th

I see not one significant difference between being a wage slave that has so much accumulated debt I cannot stop working or take time off, on the one hand, and being a government serf living on the government dole and doing bullshit public work to get my monthly check.

Stop the voting, folks....we have a winner........nicely done, Jim!!!!!

th
th

Stop the voting, folks....we have a winner........nicely done, Jim!!!!!

We were voting?

No one ever tells me nutin till its all over!

th
th

No, one is being a worthless fucking bum while the other isn't

The one that grants me the right to tell you to fuck off in a drunken stupor at 1 am
Go sleep it off, Gramps,, and get back to me..............

th
th

No, one is being a worthless fucking bum while the other isn't

No, one might be a bum, but the other is a helpless fool

"GOP Establishment"

Advocating for sound, responsible governance is not ‘establishment.’

Placing country before party is not ‘establishment.’

Compromise consistent with the facts to the betterment of the Nation is not ‘establishment.’

Republicans have fallen prey to their own division politics.

"GOP Establishment"

Compromise consistent with the facts to the betterment of the Nation is not ‘establishment.’

Republicans have fallen prey to their own division politics.

Black shyster has to be smacked down again with FACTS, that he sadly can't admit!
LcOh9vH.jpg

"GOP Establishment"

Republicans have fallen prey to their own division politics.[/Q
Enter C_Clayton_Jones into the fray....another brain dead liberal idiot that couldn't debate a point or contention even if his life depended on it. His type are like the bedbugs of life...they only come out at night to suck the blood out of you and then scurry away.........this board is infested with them.....

Go sleep it off, Gramps,, and get back to me..............
Lol

Forum List

Back