GOP pushing 2012 loser Ryan. Limbaugh also bought and paid for?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Good news is Ryan wouldnt even win his home state of WI. We also need to know if Limbaugh has been paid off like other fake conservative talk show hosts.

If I were in the GOP I'd be doing everything I could do stop Trump as well. He's a disaster. This is the easiest election the Republicans have had since 1984 and they are throwing it away. Trump will lose in a landslide and Dems will retake the Senate and make gains in the House.

Good news is Ryan wouldnt even win his home state of WI. We also need to know if Limbaugh has been paid off like other fake conservative talk show hosts.
You dumbfucks elevated these nobodies to God status in the conservative movement so don't bitch about the outcome.

Sounds like the GOP needs to establish gulags and re-education camps to ensure strict compliance with the official Party line.
Spoken from the experience of a Democrat lemming

Paul Ryan has already stated he would not accept the nomination at a brokered convention. Why would he want to be the sacrificial lamb? Hillary Clinton has already won the White House. Republicans are just looking for the sacrificial lamb to save the Senate a ton of seats in the house, and all the down ballot state races across this country. They fear total loss with a Trump nominee.
McConnell Tells GOP Senators: We’ll Drop Trump ‘Like A Hot Rock’

As far as Rush Limbaugh he's always been paid off by those obscene profit breaks--LOL

Right wing radio talk show hosts, and several on FOX News have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces by inciting this anger within the party with a lot of misinformation and half truths. They have continually promoted candidates that cannot win General elections. Donald Trump/Ted Cruz.

You might want to consider someday: The very worst thing that could happen to all those obscene profit breaks, would be that Hillary Clinton loses this election, and they don't have her to talk about for the next 4 to 8 years.

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

A nation divided cannot stand, a party divided will not win.

Last edited:
Ryan has been quick to shut down any talk of him being a candidate. He's smart to not want any part of this GOP fiasco.
I'm not in agreement with many of Ryan's solutions, but he's brighter and more reasonable than any of the GOP candidates in this entire race. I assume he'll be in the game for 2020.

This election cycle is great. Now Rush is the enemy. Paul Ryan is the enemy. Fox News and Megyn Kelly is the enemy. Every candidate you've nominated for over a decade is the enemy.So let's nominate the most liberal candidate running to get rid of the RINOs. You people are fucking retarded.

Ryan has been quick to shut down any talk of him being a candidate. He's smart to not want any part of this GOP fiasco.
I'm not in agreement with many of Ryan's solutions, but he's brighter and more reasonable than any of the GOP candidates in this entire race. I assume he'll be in the game for 2020.
I like Ryan. It's just too bad he got saddled with such a shitty candidate.

Yep--no one wants to be the sacrificial lamb. The problem is Republican senators and congressmen running for reelection or new seats cannot support Trump and expect to win. So what are they going to do?

Paul Ryan has already stated he would not accept the nomination at a brokered convention. Why would he want to be the sacrificial lamb? Hillary Clinton has already won the White House. Republicans are just looking for the sacrificial lamb to save the Senate a ton of seats in the house, and all the down ballot state races across this country. They fear total loss with a Trump nominee.
McConnell Tells GOP Senators: We’ll Drop Trump ‘Like A Hot Rock’

As far as Rush Limbaugh he's always been paid off by those obscene profit breaks--LOL

Right wing radio talk show hosts, and several on FOX News have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces by inciting this anger within the party with a lot of misinformation and half truths. They have continually promoted candidates that cannot win General elections. Donald Trump/Ted Cruz.

You might want to consider someday: The very worst thing that could happen to all those obscene profit breaks, would be that Hillary Clinton loses this election, and they don't have her to talk about for the next 4 to 8 years.

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

A nation divided cannot stand, a party divided will not win.

Ryan also said he didnt want to be speaker. he is pig vomit.

This election cycle is great. Now Rush is the enemy. Paul Ryan is the enemy. Fox News and Megyn Kelly is the enemy. Every candidate you've nominated for over a decade is the enemy.So let's nominate the most liberal candidate running to get rid of the RINOs. You people are fucking retarded.

I have always liked Paul Ryan, he's the only one that works. But he was targeted by right wingers anti-establishment groupies, that don't have a smidgen of knowledge regarding basic civics. They think they've got a majority in both houses and they went ape shit. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwwddd-d had something to do with going after Paul Ryan.

1. It does no good to send up 30 bills from the house to Obama's desk to repeal Obamacare with Obama sitting in the Oval office with veto pen.
2. You cannot defund Obamacare leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight. Well they could, but the odds of them winning an election for county dog catcher afterwards would be zero to none.
3. You cannot continually threaten to shut down the government, been there done that, it only backfires on Republicans.
4. And it does no good to read Green eggs and Ham from the United States senate floor over Obamacare.

So in their efforts to get a non establishment candidate, they flew over the rose bushes and landed on a cow turd, Donald Trump. One who has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate in the history of this nation.

It's going to be a very blue night for Republicans in November 2016.

tea-party-anger-fear.gif

True, Ryan is the most liberal big govt enabler in the rep party.

I have always liked Paul Ryan, he's the only one that works. But he was targeted by right wingers anti-establishment groupies, that don't have a smidgen of knowledge regarding basic civics. They think they've got a majority in both houses and they went ape shit. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwwddd-d had something to do with going after Paul Ryan.

1. It does no good to send up 30 bills from the house to Obama's desk to repeal Obamacare with Obama sitting in the Oval office with veto pen.
2. You cannot defund Obamacare leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight. Well they could, but the odds of them winning an election for county dog catcher afterwards would be zero to none.
3. You cannot continually threaten to shut down the government, been there done that, it only backfires on Republicans.
4. And it does no good to read Green eggs and Ham from the United States senate floor over Obamacare.

So in their efforts to get a non establishment candidate, they flew over the rose bushes and landed on a cow turd, Donald Trump. One who has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate in the history of this nation.

It's going to be a very blue night for Republicans in November 2016.

tea-party-anger-fear.gif

So you agree cruz is a fool for wanting to shut down the govt, yet a vote for cruz is a vote for ryan.

Good news is he wont. His open border policies are growing the dem voter rolls every day.

Yeah, that's what you've been told--LOL

Yeah that's what you've been told.

horsey-boehner-tea-party_t470.jpg

You mean like being bought like these guys?

Campaign-contributions-Hillary-Cilnton-vs-Bernie-Sanders.jpg

trumpkochbrofi.jpg

-1x-1.png

Super-Pac-Graphic.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1. 23 million dollars

Maher holds the record for the most Emmy Award losses at 22, including 11 for "Politically Incorrect." According to Celebrity Networth, Bill Maher's estimated annual salary is 6 million dollars. His personal net worth is estimated at30 million dollars, though some sources put the figure closer to 23 million dollars.
stephen_colbert_net_worth3.jpg

1. $45 Million

Stephen Colbert Net Worth: $45 Million. Stephen Colbert's net worth is $45 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. He reportedly earned a $6 million salary on “The Colbert Report.” His salary for “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” has been kept under wraps, but it was revealed he signed a five-year contract.

Last edited:
Conservative people on Main Street are finally realizing that the whole game is rigged and has been since the Second World War. For 40 years the House GOP was only able to get the pork to send back home to the corporate supporters was to kiss the Democratic Party leaderships ass and play the lap dog. And even after Gingrich had led them to a majority, they still cant break the power of the Inside the Beltway leadership that has institutionalized losing to the Democrats on everything other than giving corporations tax cuts.

But after giving the GOP two huge electoral tidal wves and control of the House and the Senate, the Republican leadership is still play fighting with the Democrats and bending over on command.

And that you think that they are stupid?

Lol, nah, dude, you;re just still asleep and not aware of how the duopoly the Oligarchs are running is fucking you and everybody else over and stealing our governments funding.

Conservative people on Main Street are finally realizing that the whole game is rigged and has been since the Second World War. For 40 years the House GOP was only able to get the pork to send back home to the corporate supporters was to kiss the Democratic Party leaderships ass and play the lap dog. And even after Gingrich had led them to a majority, they still cant break the power of the Inside the Beltway leadership that has institutionalized losing to the Democrats on everything other than giving corporations tax cuts.

But after giving the GOP two huge electoral tidal wves and control of the House and the Senate, the Republican leadership is still play fighting with the Democrats and bending over on command.

And that you think that they are stupid?

Lol, nah, dude, you;re just still asleep and not aware of how the duopoly the Oligarchs are running is fucking you and everybody else over and stealing our governments funding.

I'm well aware of how both parties are screwing us. I've never voted for any of them. It still doesn't explain supporting Trump. This is a man who has admitted to buying favors from politicians he claims not to agree with only to line his own pockets, and he's the one to be trusted?

Forum List

Back