GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

On Jan. 13, Ben Jacobs in an article published by the Daily Beast headlined “Pay to Play?” noted that Politico, in an article that now appears to have been scrubbed from Politico’s website, reported on how the GOP establishment seeks to buy Levin.

The Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF), a “conservative” fund founded by former Sen. Jim DeMint of South Carolina that backed Cruz in his Senate fight against Obamacare, spent $427,000 to buy copies of radio talk show host Mark Levin’s four-year-old book “Liberty or Tyranny” to distribute to donors – a purchase that should have earned Levin approximately $1 million in royalties.

Despite his many diatribes against Trump broadcast to his national radio audience, Levin hid the fact the son of his fiancé is a full-time staffer for Cruz.

Read more: GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

probably bought Medved too- hes just as bad.

Is this the only way you people get your news, through right wing talk radio and several on right wing FOX news. Then you wonder why you lose National elections?--LOL

You know this nation is center, it always has been, it always will be. It has NEVER elected a far left or far right candidate.

For instance if Ronald Reagan were alive and running for POTUS today, all of the above you mentioned, including Mr. Talent on Loan from Gaaaawwwdd-d would have already labeled him an establishment candidate. Ronald Reagan was a moderate Republican, that was only interested in fiscal government spending and a strong military. He never wandered off into the weeds on social issues, and wouldn't touch women's issues with a 10 foot pole.

Mitt Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee by the evangelical wing dragging the party into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legal legitimate rape questions. Women went running into Obama's column by double digits, younger women by 36 points which is what secured a 2nd term for Obama. It had NOTHING to do with Romney not being conservative, enough that is continually repeated by right wing talk show hosts. They're lying to you.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

Now with Trump, it's Hispanics that have been chased off, and every other voting block you can shake a stick at. 17% of the population, or 23 million Hispanic voters, when the GOP nominee, since Reagan needed 40% of this block to win the White House, Trump is polling at a negative 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

No it all started with right wing talk show hosts that fill your veins with right wing hyperbole, & misinformation, half truths to keep you inflamed. They purposefully leave out critical information like the above. Then they come up with another bull shit story as to why you lost, and they start you on the process to do it all over again 4 years later. They support candidates that don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning a general election, like Ted Cruz and Donald Trump. They are directly responsible for this anger within the Republican party, by continually attacking other Republicans. Continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment, "tho shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican. They have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces. All for ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

And like little lambs you're being lead to a slaughter on election night.

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

A country divided will not stand, a party divided will not win.

ok lib msm hack- you got your marching orders but its so old. the msm THINKS they know what right wing radio is; but they havent got a clue and Rush has proven that for almost 30 years. Its funny, Rush has many times played all the MSM news on certain days and they all have the exact same anti- conservative bias, right down to the words the brainwashed lib reporters use.

Any show that is mostly opinion on politics is partisan vomit and right/left brainwash trying to implant a model on how to think.

Clayton is correct. The Republican party is a very small and exclusive party. Its views are pretty narrow as well. It only makes a divide and conquer method is used by it to gain power.

I prefer the Democrats but I do not trust them. Their method is a littler more complicated but the use of identity politics to identify distinct groups has its pitfalls as well.

The Republican party is a very small and exclusive party. Its views are pretty narrow as well. It only makes a divide and conquer method is used by it to gain power.

The GOP neocons are a small party, but they manage to snooker a bunch of Tea Party folks, Evangelicals and minarchists to join them every election in play fighting witht he Democrats so that they wont start a third party effort. They scare enough of the rubes to keep them in line, but this election the rank and file might take over the party or finally desert it for better options.

Fuck Levin, I used to go to his book signings, no more since he became an Establishment stooge! Need a replacement on radio at the same time slot try...

1. Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry...
    Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry Elder Show and the Elderados - The Sage From South Central
    The Larry Elder Show streams live every weekday from 3-6PM PST. * Call the show during the live broadcast at: 888-971-SAGE (7243) In Los Angeles on KRLA ... Good Luck on your own new show on April 4th. It will be a great birthday gift for ...
Need a pacifier oh salty one?

Seriously, could you all possibly whine any more about the opinions of another person?
We claim our party is informed. If this is true, and I believe it to be so, what the fuck are you worried about?

Your emotional outbursts look eerily similar to those who protest at Trump events. Intolerant and unamerican

And YOU doing EXACTLY what you are complaining about... I need not comment anymore on your moronic utterances!

I dont even care about morons. You are the best on the board. Its time to ask if limbaugh was also bought and paid for.
And you are one of the dumbest bitches on this board. Bought and paid for? Seriously? It was YOUR DAMN MONEY that supported him.
Fuck almighty you people are stupid
How was it his damn money that supported him?

Fuck Levin, I used to go to his book signings, no more since he became an Establishment stooge! Need a replacement on radio at the same time slot try...

1. Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry...
    Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry Elder Show and the Elderados - The Sage From South Central
    The Larry Elder Show streams live every weekday from 3-6PM PST. * Call the show during the live broadcast at: 888-971-SAGE (7243) In Los Angeles on KRLA ... Good Luck on your own new show on April 4th. It will be a great birthday gift for ...
Need a pacifier oh salty one?

Seriously, could you all possibly whine any more about the opinions of another person?
We claim our party is informed. If this is true, and I believe it to be so, what the fuck are you worried about?

Your emotional outbursts look eerily similar to those who protest at Trump events. Intolerant and unamerican

And YOU doing EXACTLY what you are complaining about... I need not comment anymore on your moronic utterances!

I dont even care about morons. You are the best on the board. Its time to ask if limbaugh was also bought and paid for.
And you are one of the dumbest bitches on this board. Bought and paid for? Seriously? It was YOUR DAMN MONEY that supported him.
How was it his damn money that supported him?

I cant figure out how any sane person would support Cruz, whose pastors want gays exterminated.

Maybe some of you dupes may figure out the bought off bs GOP propaganda machine yet...a disgrace bought and paid for by greedy idiot billionaires Kochs, Murdoch, Adelson, Scaife, Moonies and the chumps...

LOL, and you still think there's a dimes worth of difference between the parties?

roflmao
Change the channel. One panders to the richest and has a giant propaganda machine, so gd stupid.

Maybe some of you dupes may figure out the bought off bs GOP propaganda machine yet...a disgrace bought and paid for by greedy idiot billionaires Kochs, Murdoch, Adelson, Scaife, Moonies and the chumps...

LOL, and you still think there's a dimes worth of difference between the parties?

roflmao
Change the channel. One panders to the richest and has a giant propaganda machine, so gd stupid.

The channel is a duopoly that controls its own opposition parties and works for the Oligarchs that own most of the country.

How the fuck do I change that channel, dude?

GO

P Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

On Jan. 13, Ben Jacobs in an article published by the Daily Beast headlined “Pay to Play?” noted that Politico, in an article that now appears to have been scrubbed from Politico’s website, reported on how the GOP establishment seeks to buy Levin.

The Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF), a “conservative” fund founded by former Sen. Jim DeMint of South Carolina that backed Cruz in his Senate fight against Obamacare, spent $427,000 to buy copies of radio talk show host Mark Levin’s four-year-old book “Liberty or Tyranny” to distribute to donors – a purchase that should have earned Levin approximately $1 million in royalties.

Despite his many diatribes against Trump broadcast to his national radio audience, Levin hid the fact the son of his fiancé is a full-time staffer for Cruz.

Read more: GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

probably bought Medved too- hes just as bad.
they will do anything, ANYTHING to keep their gravy train (quid pro quo for votes) going. that also includes the DemoRats
Selling-out the taxpayers, its what Establ- types do.

I don't listen to any of them anyhow. If you all hadn't put them on pedestals to begin with it wouldn't be an issue.

Good point. Levin would endorse vomit if he was paid enough, thus he endorsed Cruz.

Levin addressed this on his show last night. He endorsed Cruz for the Sentate and he has endorsed him for president, I guess being consistent is a bad thing. Also the vast majority of royalties from Levin's book sales goes to charities, the ones in question went to an animal shelter.

I don't listen to any of them anyhow. If you all hadn't put them on pedestals to begin with it wouldn't be an issue.

Good point. Levin would endorse vomit if he was paid enough, thus he endorsed Cruz.

Levin addressed this on his show last night. He endorsed Cruz for the Sentate and he has endorsed him for president, I guess being consistent is a bad thing. Also the vast majority of royalties from Levin's book sales goes to charities, the ones in question went to an animal shelter.
Levin is an entertainer, nothing more. He is just a more sane version of Glen Beck, if you can imagine that.

Levin is an entertainer, nothing more. He is just a more sane version of Glen Beck, if you can imagine that.

But attacking him for something he had no hand in is dishonest and stupid. Levin was not told about the purchase till after the fact. Many organizations buy up old inventory of popular books to use in fund raising, most of the time the author has no knowledge of it.

But attacking him for something he had no hand in is dishonest and stupid. Levin was not told about the purchase till after the fact. Many organizations buy up old inventory of popular books to use in fund raising, most of the time the author has no knowledge of it.

Yeah, right, plausible deniability is so convincing.

Yep, kind of like you yahoos just making shit up.

No one is making up the FACT that a bunch of antiTrump Establishment sycophantic shit4brains bought a bunch of Levins crap books.

We just have to take someones word that there was no quid pro quo, which is obvious horse manure. These jerks dont spend their money on anyone without getting something in return.

So you can just keep trying to pull shit out of your ass and calling it perfume or you can just be honest and admit that Levin is a bought and paid for lying whore.

No one is making up the FACT that a bunch of antiTrump Establishment sycophantic shit4brains bought a bunch of Levins crap books.

We just have to take someones word that there was no quid pro quo, which is obvious horse manure. These jerks dont spend their money on anyone without getting something in return.

So you can just keep trying to pull shit out of your ass and calling it perfume or you can just be honest and admit that Levin is a bought and paid for lying whore.

Unlike your dumbsters, Levin has been a consistent conservative, unwilling to throw his principles out the door to support and rude, crude, rank armature like donnie dump. You know the guy that has been part and parcel to the corrupt DC system for 40 years. Like I said earlier Levin supported Cruz for the senate and he now supporting him for president. Why, like me, Levin doesn't trust the corrupt dump any further than he could throw him. So take your Alinsky lies and BS and shove it. If the dump loses at the convention, he is the only one to blame, because it will prove he isn't smart enough to hire the right people to get the job done.

Unlike your dumbsters, Levin has been a consistent conservative, unwilling to throw his principles out the door to support and rude, crude, rank armature like donnie dump. You know the guy that has been part and parcel to the corrupt DC system for 40 years. Like I said earlier Levin supported Cruz for the senate and he now supporting him for president. Why, like me, Levin doesn't trust the corrupt dump any further than he could throw him. So take your Alinsky lies and BS and shove it. If the dump loses at the convention, he is the only one to blame, because it will prove he isn't smart enough to hire the right people to get the job done.

So, since I disagree with you on this, I must be a 'dumpster' and an Alinsky acolyte?

lol, whatever.

Where the hell do you get the right to condemn what other people do with their opinon or money, past present or future?

If Sarah was once enamored with Limbaugh, so fucking what? That has ZERO to say about what Sarah thinks NOW, awakened and fully cognizant of the Bullshit duopoly the Oligarchs are running in this country.

Talk Radio is controlled and financed opposition to the Democrats, JUST LIKE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS. The Dems let the GOP win enough to keep people thinking that they are really in the trenches, fighting the good fight, but when the election is over, they are back slapping with the Dems, doing group hugs, and laughing about how they got the suckers to support the duopoly for four more years.

WE ARE ALL STUPID. WE ARE ALL BAMBOOZLED BY THESE PROFESSIONAL LIARS.

There is no shame to waking up to it. And sarah is easily twice as smart as you, you besotted old fool.
Where do I get the right? FROM THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION
Which Constitution? The organic one that was kicked to the curb due to the Act of 1871 or the corporate constitution that took it's place that granted you privileges as a 14th amendment citizen? Where did the U.S constitution come into play when we were declared enemy combatants due to the Emergency Banking Act of 1933 where the gold of the people was confiscated in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes.....help me out here because I am confused.......

You really are.

Where the hell do you get the right to condemn what other people do with their opinon or money, past present or future?

If Sarah was once enamored with Limbaugh, so fucking what? That has ZERO to say about what Sarah thinks NOW, awakened and fully cognizant of the Bullshit duopoly the Oligarchs are running in this country.

Talk Radio is controlled and financed opposition to the Democrats, JUST LIKE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS. The Dems let the GOP win enough to keep people thinking that they are really in the trenches, fighting the good fight, but when the election is over, they are back slapping with the Dems, doing group hugs, and laughing about how they got the suckers to support the duopoly for four more years.

WE ARE ALL STUPID. WE ARE ALL BAMBOOZLED BY THESE PROFESSIONAL LIARS.

There is no shame to waking up to it. And sarah is easily twice as smart as you, you besotted old fool.
Where do I get the right? FROM THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION
Which Constitution? The organic one that was kicked to the curb due to the Act of 1871 or the corporate constitution that took it's place that granted you privileges as a 14th amendment citizen? Where did the U.S constitution come into play when we were declared enemy combatants due to the Emergency Banking Act of 1933 where the gold of the people was confiscated in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes.....help me out here because I am confused.......

You really are.[/QUOTE

So you are here on this thread to bore me to tears with lame retorts that do not dispel what I contend? Have the last word here as well.

Forum List

Back