GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

Even the local talk-show buy before Mock Levin comes on says he cannot listen to that twit because he yells all the time. I listen every now and then for about 3 minutes and it's like 'how the f%&k can anyone listen to this'? Even if you like his views it's like listening to someone honking a car horn over and over.

I am not in any way a Trump supporter, but I hate the way everyone is ganging up on him...it's just not right, doesn't sit well at all with me....
I hear you but I can't help it. The man is an asshole of the first order.
If he wins I suspect I'm in trouble....

You and me both! I hope he doesn't win, but as a liberal, I truly don't like Cruz either, which is expected I guess?

It's ok for YOU to do it, you are an individual citizen, with an opinion....but the way the radio hosts, the Super PACS, in cahoots with the RNC through conniving of sorts and truly not giving him one itty bitty bit of advice on how campaigns can be won for delegates from the different States and ways to acquire them under different State Rules etc, and the basic understanding of the Rules they created for the contest have really 'put it to him', with all the organized finagling.

I suppose it is their Party and some may say it is us individuals that don't have a say and the Party and Party alone should control their Party and who they choose to represent their Party as a Presidential Candidate, is ultimately, their decision... I dunno....?

I guess I wish that this election process was the way I actually thought it was, that we the people choose our Candidates and Presidents through our votes morphed in to eventual delegate then electoral votes....this election cycle has truly burst that bubble I was living in.... sigh...

Fuck Levin, I used to go to his book signings, no more since he became an Establishment stooge! Need a replacement on radio at the same time slot try...

1. Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry...
    Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry Elder Show and the Elderados - The Sage From South Central
    The Larry Elder Show streams live every weekday from 3-6PM PST. * Call the show during the live broadcast at: 888-971-SAGE (7243) In Los Angeles on KRLA ... Good Luck on your own new show on April 4th. It will be a great birthday gift for ...
Need a pacifier oh salty one?

Seriously, could you all possibly whine any more about the opinions of another person?
We claim our party is informed. If this is true, and I believe it to be so, what the fuck are you worried about?

Your emotional outbursts look eerily similar to those who protest at Trump events. Intolerant and unamerican

Fuck Levin, I used to go to his book signings, no more since he became an Establishment stooge! Need a replacement on radio at the same time slot try...

Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry Elder Show and the Elderados - The Sage From South Central
    The Larry Elder Show streams live every weekday from 3-6PM PST. * Call the show during the live broadcast at: 888-971-SAGE (7243) In Los Angeles on KRLA ... Good Luck on your own new show on April 4th. It will be a great birthday gift for ...

love elder, love savage...

Elder is a libertarian, but one that actually thinks....Savage???.... When he's on point he's good, BUT when he gets on Teddy, his PhD's, and how fucking smart he is, I go back to Hannity, which seems to be more often than not lately.

Seriously, could you all possibly whine any more about the opinions of another person?
We claim our party is informed. If this is true, and I believe it to be so, what the fuck are you worried about?

Your emotional outbursts look eerily similar to those who protest at Trump events. Intolerant and unamerican

And YOU doing EXACTLY what you are complaining about... I need not comment anymore on your moronic utterances!

And YOU doing EXACTLY what you are complaining about... I need not comment anymore on your moronic utterances!

I dont even care about morons. You are the best on the board. Its time to ask if limbaugh was also bought and paid for.

OK cletus.

I dont even care about morons. You are the best on the board. Its time to ask if limbaugh was also bought and paid for.
And you are one of the dumbest bitches on this board. Bought and paid for? Seriously? It was YOUR DAMN MONEY that supported him.
Fuck almighty you people are stupid

I believe Rush is so rich that, like Trump, he can't be bought.....Hell the man today donated $650,000 to the Cancer society on his once a year cureathon! That is not a man that money can buy!

I once said Ted was Hillary with a dick. He is proving that over and over.
Does that make you a 9 year old with a keyboard or just a really immature adult?

Seriously guys, raise the level of discourse if that's what you want to see out of our politicians.
No old man. I'm an old man myself and its to g-d damn late to be using flowery words. I'm to g-d damn old alright? This horsesh#t been going on long enough. Ted Cruz IS Hillary with a dick.

And given the latest news he got his morals from Bill and ethics from Hillary. That day needs to be over old man. I DO NOT pay my government to act like that.

If that makes me a nine year old with f#cking keyboard OH WELL.
I SAY what I think.
Fury

Maybe some of you dupes may figure out the bought off bs GOP propaganda machine yet...a disgrace bought and paid for by greedy idiot billionaires Kochs, Murdoch, Adelson, Scaife, Moonies and the chumps...

And you are one of the dumbest bitches on this board. Bought and paid for? Seriously? It was YOUR DAMN MONEY that supported him.
Fuck almighty you people are stupid

Where the hell do you get the right to condemn what other people do with their opinon or money, past present or future?

If Sarah was once enamored with Limbaugh, so fucking what? That has ZERO to say about what Sarah thinks NOW, awakened and fully cognizant of the Bullshit duopoly the Oligarchs are running in this country.

Talk Radio is controlled and financed opposition to the Democrats, JUST LIKE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS. The Dems let the GOP win enough to keep people thinking that they are really in the trenches, fighting the good fight, but when the election is over, they are back slapping with the Dems, doing group hugs, and laughing about how they got the suckers to support the duopoly for four more years.

WE ARE ALL STUPID. WE ARE ALL BAMBOOZLED BY THESE PROFESSIONAL LIARS.

There is no shame to waking up to it. And sarah is easily twice as smart as you, you besotted old fool.

Maybe some of you dupes may figure out the bought off bs GOP propaganda machine yet...a disgrace bought and paid for by greedy idiot billionaires Kochs, Murdoch, Adelson, Scaife, Moonies and the chumps...

Well at least the fag, communist bastard Soros doesn't control anything on the right!

th
th

LOL, and you still think there's a dimes worth of difference between the parties?

roflmao

I once said Ted was Hillary with a dick. He is proving that over and over.
Does that make you a 9 year old with a keyboard or just a really immature adult?

Seriously guys, raise the level of discourse if that's what you want to see out of our politicians.

Ok, so attempt to impress me with what you think you know about the geo-political scene and allow me a rebuttal....we can let the masses here decide which one is more on target.....you up for that???

Well at least the fag, communist bastard Soros doesn't control anything on the right!

th
th

He is the matching bookend to the Koch brothers.

He is the flip side of the coin, but still part of the sameold coin.

That you still buy into the feigned opposition is where yo are going wrong.

Why do you think the GOP Establishment is so comfortable letting Hillary win instead of Trump?

BECAUSE SHE AND THEY ARE ON THE SAME TEAM!

Look where the money goes; to both of them from the same people!

ClintonBushNexus_zpstgk7pg9a.jpg

THERE IS NO EFFECTIVE OPPOSITION TO THE DUOPOLY THAT THE OLIGARCHS RUN IN THIS COUNTRY.

Seriously, you don't have a friggin clue........this isn't about left versus right at all....I have more than proved which center of power controls everything and every aspect....you are clinging to a failed belief system.

Forum List

Back