GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

But attacking him for something he had no hand in is dishonest and stupid. Levin was not told about the purchase till after the fact. Many organizations buy up old inventory of popular books to use in fund raising, most of the time the author has no knowledge of it.

Yeah, right, plausible deniability is so convincing.

Yep, kind of like you yahoos just making shit up.
No one is making up the FACT that a bunch of antiTrump Establishment sycophantic shit4brains bought a bunch of Levins crap books.

We just have to take someones word that there was no quid pro quo, which is obvious horse manure. These jerks dont spend their money on anyone without getting something in return.

So you can just keep trying to pull shit out of your ass and calling it perfume or you can just be honest and admit that Levin is a bought and paid for lying whore.

Unlike your dumbsters, Levin has been a consistent conservative, unwilling to throw his principles out the door to support and rude, crude, rank armature like donnie dump. You know the guy that has been part and parcel to the corrupt DC system for 40 years. Like I said earlier Levin supported Cruz for the senate and he now supporting him for president. Why, like me, Levin doesn't trust the corrupt dump any further than he could throw him. So take your Alinsky lies and BS and shove it. If the dump loses at the convention, he is the only one to blame, because it will prove he isn't smart enough to hire the right people to get the job done.

So, since I disagree with you on this, I must be a 'dumpster' and an Alinsky acolyte?

lol, whatever.

No, your attacking people personally makes you and donnie dump Alinsky acolytes. Also I call all of donnie dumps rabid follower his dumpsters because of your demonstrated willingness to take anything he dumps on you, and defend it to the death. It doesn't seem to matter how contradictory to your previously stated "values" or how inconsistent he is. Oh, then add the fact that you folks don't care that and average of 63% of the party haven't voted for dear old donnie, yet you keep insisting on calling him a winner, so far no one has won anything, it takes 50% + 1.

Levin is vomit. He was bought. Wondering now if limbaugh is also a paid shill.

Rush is holding the line. Ditto Hannity. They refuse to be committed to Cruz. And they both are taking a lot of heat over it. I love the way Hannity is fighting back to the Cruz callers telling them that THEY aren't the only ones that pays the bills for him to be on the air thank you very much. And that he has many candidates and former candidates who listen to his program and he intends to be be fair for all of them.

Yeah, right, plausible deniability is so convincing.

No one is making up the FACT that a bunch of antiTrump Establishment sycophantic shit4brains bought a bunch of Levins crap books.

We just have to take someones word that there was no quid pro quo, which is obvious horse manure. These jerks dont spend their money on anyone without getting something in return.

So you can just keep trying to pull shit out of your ass and calling it perfume or you can just be honest and admit that Levin is a bought and paid for lying whore.

Unlike your dumbsters, Levin has been a consistent conservative, unwilling to throw his principles out the door to support and rude, crude, rank armature like donnie dump. You know the guy that has been part and parcel to the corrupt DC system for 40 years. Like I said earlier Levin supported Cruz for the senate and he now supporting him for president. Why, like me, Levin doesn't trust the corrupt dump any further than he could throw him. So take your Alinsky lies and BS and shove it. If the dump loses at the convention, he is the only one to blame, because it will prove he isn't smart enough to hire the right people to get the job done.

So, since I disagree with you on this, I must be a 'dumpster' and an Alinsky acolyte?

lol, whatever.

No, your attacking people personally makes you and donnie dump Alinsky acolytes. Also I call all of donnie dumps rabid follower his dumpsters because of your demonstrated willingness to take anything he dumps on you, and defend it to the death. It doesn't seem to matter how contradictory to your previously stated "values" or how inconsistent he is. Oh, then add the fact that you folks don't care that and average of 63% of the party haven't voted for dear old donnie, yet you keep insisting on calling him a winner, so far no one has won anything, it takes 50% + 1.

I like your postings for the most part but you might be wrong about Trump. We do know what we are getting with Cruz or Clinton as president. IMHO Trump is like the proverbial hail Mary pass from your own forty yard line with 4 seconds left. He might be an insider and the fact that he went to a Jesuit school like Fordham gives me pause for thought. But Cruz has ties to Goldman Sachs which is a shareholder of the privately owned Federal Reserve and his wife is a member of the CFR...Hitlery? Her ties to the globalists are too numerous to name in one post. I wonder if we will even have an election this November because the Barrypuppet doesn't want to leave and his handlers could do a number of things to introduce martial law that could postpone elections indefinitely. All the preparations for martial law have been put into place so don't discount it as a possibility. Never underestimate the evil capabilities of this corporate empire because they have the money and they have the means to enforce their will on an unsuspecting, dumbed down public....

GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

On Jan. 13, Ben Jacobs in an article published by the Daily Beast headlined “Pay to Play?” noted that Politico, in an article that now appears to have been scrubbed from Politico’s website, reported on how the GOP establishment seeks to buy Levin.

The Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF), a “conservative” fund founded by former Sen. Jim DeMint of South Carolina that backed Cruz in his Senate fight against Obamacare, spent $427,000 to buy copies of radio talk show host Mark Levin’s four-year-old book “Liberty or Tyranny” to distribute to donors – a purchase that should have earned Levin approximately $1 million in royalties.

Despite his many diatribes against Trump broadcast to his national radio audience, Levin hid the fact the son of his fiancé is a full-time staffer for Cruz.

Read more: GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

probably bought Medved too- hes just as bad.

Since when do publishers pay more than 200% of sales in royalties?

On Jan. 13, Ben Jacobs in an article published by the Daily Beast headlined “Pay to Play?” noted that Politico, in an article that now appears to have been scrubbed from Politico’s website, reported on how the GOP establishment seeks to buy Levin.

The Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF), a “conservative” fund founded by former Sen. Jim DeMint of South Carolina that backed Cruz in his Senate fight against Obamacare, spent $427,000 to buy copies of radio talk show host Mark Levin’s four-year-old book “Liberty or Tyranny” to distribute to donors – a purchase that should have earned Levin approximately $1 million in royalties.

Despite his many diatribes against Trump broadcast to his national radio audience, Levin hid the fact the son of his fiancé is a full-time staffer for Cruz.

Read more: GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

I was once a HUGE fan of Mark Levin, Rush, pretty much anyone that had a show on rightwing radio. I will swear eternal friendship to anyone that despises the left as much as I do so they sucked me in. What I have learned is that they are just the controlled opposition. They never allow callers on that expose the Federal Reserve scam. Back before Rush got his huge 20 plus million a year radio contract, he spoke out against the Fed all the time but he sold out. Levin , an alleged Constitutional scholar will not let anyone on his show that speaks out against the Fed bank at all. We have been scammed in a big time way and we need to wake up to this mother of all cons.

lol, whatever.

I like your postings for the most part but you might be wrong about Trump. We do know what we are getting with Cruz or Clinton as president. IMHO Trump is like the proverbial hail Mary pass from your own forty yard line with 4 seconds left. He might be an insider and the fact that he went to a Jesuit school like Fordham gives me pause for thought. But Cruz has ties to Goldman Sachs which is a shareholder of the privately owned Federal Reserve and his wife is a member of the CFR...Hitlery? Her ties to the globalists are too numerous to name in one post. I wonder if we will even have an election this November because the Barrypuppet doesn't want to leave and his handlers could do a number of things to introduce martial law that could postpone elections indefinitely. All the preparations for martial law have been put into place so don't discount it as a possibility. Never underestimate the evil capabilities of this corporate empire because they have the money and they have the means to enforce their will on an unsuspecting, dumbed down public....

Cruz has a record, he's no fair haired boy of the establishment, past performance is the best indicator of future behavior. As far as the dear leader goes, he'll be gone noon Jan 20 2017, he's a stupid MF, but he ain't that stupid. donnie dump on the other had has been part of the establishment for 40+ years, now he says what he did is wrong, but he's not ashamed enough to change his ways. I guarantee, if he's not elected, he'll go back to business as usual, buying anyone that's for sale.

I was once a HUGE fan of Mark Levin, Rush, pretty much anyone that had a show on rightwing radio. I will swear eternal friendship to anyone that despises the left as much as I do so they sucked me in. What I have learned is that they are just the controlled opposition. They never allow callers on that expose the Federal Reserve scam. Back before Rush got his huge 20 plus million a year radio contract, he spoke out against the Fed all the time but he sold out. Levin , an alleged Constitutional scholar will not let anyone on his show that speaks out against the Fed bank at all. We have been scammed in a big time way and we need to wake up to this mother of all cons.

You seem to be hung up on a single issue, how often do you agree with those folks on other issues?

You seem to be hung up on a single issue, how often do you agree with those folks on other issues?

I know a lot of stuff......and I do mean a lot of stuff. I can agree with some on some things and disagree with them on others because I am well read and this is my passion. I spend 10 to 12 hours a day researching and listening to lectures and documentaries while vetting the information and attacking it from every angle. I know the score and I know how we have been used...how our labor has been exploited and abused and I am beyond pissed.

lol, whatever.

Cruz and Heidi not only worked for the GW administration but Cruz has surrounded himself with Bush family members and associates. Heidi and Ted are penultimate Washington and Wall Street insiders.

lol, whatever.

Cruz and Heidi not only worked for the GW administration but Cruz has surrounded himself with Bush family members and associates. Heidi and Ted are penultimate Washington and Wall Street insiders.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I know a lot of stuff......and I do mean a lot of stuff. I can agree with some on some things and disagree with them on others because I am well read and this is my passion. I spend 10 to 12 hours a day researching and listening to lectures and documentaries while vetting the information and attacking it from every angle. I know the score and I know how we have been used...how our labor has been exploited and abused and I am beyond pissed.

Damn dude, sounds like you need to get a life.

This is my life...for better or for worse. I was much happier when I was ignorant but you can't make yourself "unlearn" things. The quest for the truth totally consumes me and it has put a burden on my heart for my people that I could never adequately explain. I make a decent living but I don't have shit to show for it because I don't want anything this world can afford me. I find people in need and give away any access that I have. Do you know what it is like to come up on a person in line at the grocery store and have God tell you that this person needs a helping hand and have the means to slide your debit card, have the funds and pay for it? Knowing that you had it to give was a blessing and it was used to help someone that is struggling to make it another week? There is no better gift that money can buy than to do something for someone that could never repay you even if they wanted to and you wouldn't accept it even if they could. When the shit hits the fan, all we will have is each other to lean and depend on.....Satan is saying that we won't...God is betting that we will.

No, your attacking people personally makes you and donnie dump Alinsky acolytes.

I hit back, but I never start it. IF that is a problem for you, I cant help it. I'm not going to stop hitting back.

Also I call all of donnie dumps rabid follower his dumpsters because of your demonstrated willingness to take anything he dumps on you, and defend it to the death. It doesn't seem to matter how contradictory to your previously stated "values" or how inconsistent he is. Oh, then add the fact that you folks don't care that and average of 63% of the party haven't voted for dear old donnie, yet you keep insisting on calling him a winner, so far no one has won anything, it takes 50% + 1.

Lol, I have been called a Cruz supporter, a liberal, a Nazi, a racist, a socialist, and now an Alinskyite.

I must be doing something right.

No, your attacking people personally makes you and donnie dump Alinsky acolytes.

I hit back, but I never start it. IF that is a problem for you, I cant help it. I'm not going to stop hitting back.

Also I call all of donnie dumps rabid follower his dumpsters because of your demonstrated willingness to take anything he dumps on you, and defend it to the death. It doesn't seem to matter how contradictory to your previously stated "values" or how inconsistent he is. Oh, then add the fact that you folks don't care that and average of 63% of the party haven't voted for dear old donnie, yet you keep insisting on calling him a winner, so far no one has won anything, it takes 50% + 1.

Lol, I have been called a Cruz supporter, a liberal, a Nazi, a racist, a socialist, and now an Alinskyite.

You are "awake" and that makes you my brother and I will always have your back....good on ya.

You are "awake" and that makes you my brother and I will always have your back....good on ya.

Well, I will try to have yours too, but dont be too shocked if I cuss you when we disagree sometimes. No offense intended I just talk like that all the time, on and off line both.

This is my life...for better or for worse. I was much happier when I was ignorant but you can't make yourself "unlearn" things. The quest for the truth totally consumes me and it has put a burden on my heart for my people that I could never adequately explain. I make a decent living but I don't have shit to show for it because I don't want anything this world can afford me. I find people in need and give away any access that I have. Do you know what it is like to come up on a person in line at the grocery store and have God tell you that this person needs a helping hand and have the means to slide your debit card, have the funds and pay for it? Knowing that you had it to give was a blessing and it was used to help someone that is struggling to make it another week? There is no better gift that money can buy than to do something for someone that could never repay you even if they wanted to and you wouldn't accept it even if they could. When the shit hits the fan, all we will have is each other to lean and depend on.....Satan is saying that we won't...God is betting that we will.

Been there done that, groceries, meals, don't usually give cash unless I know them. Can't do as much as I used to now that I'm retired and on a fixed income. Although my wife and I do volunteer work for a local charity and food bank.

Been there done that, groceries, meals, don't usually give cash unless I know them. Can't do as much as I used to now that I'm retired and on a fixed income. Although my wife and I do volunteer work for a local charity and food bank.

You are a good man...knew that from the first time I read your posts....good on ya.

Have you tried supplementing your income by robbing banks?

Why not? They rob you and your descendants for seven generations all the time.

Forum List

Back