Google Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hello

I now get from approx 20 minutes ago an error message using Google Chrome to not allow access to US Messageboard as now Not Secure situation and that US Messageboard valid certificate expire now and that Google Chrome now not allow access because of stealing informations on personal things and credit cards etc

So I am posting this OP using different Browser and you can notice it allow me to access this forum. I have not AdBloc on this Browser but now go and do because WTF the ads on this forum are crazy x 1000

Mods and/or Admin and also other forum members if using Google Chrome you have the same problem as I explain above or not having?

Must be the board fairies are trying to oppress you.

Yes, Admin is downloading every piece of information, sensitive or otherwise, you have.

However, since they aren't too bright, they don't really know what to do with it.

They're thinking of selling it to Baron.

• Banned
Hello

I now get from approx 20 minutes ago an error message using Google Chrome to not allow access to US Messageboard as now Not Secure situation and that US Messageboard valid certificate expire now and that Google Chrome now not allow access because of stealing informations on personal things and credit cards etc

So I am posting this OP using different Browser and you can notice it allow me to access this forum. I have not AdBloc on this Browser but now go and do because WTF the ads on this forum are crazy x 1000

Mods and/or Admin and also other forum members if using Google Chrome you have the same problem as I explain above or not having?

It tell me Not Secure Connection and then this below the valid certificate for this forum expire 28 Apr 2019:

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Subject: usmessageboard.com

Issuer: Let's Encrypt Authority X3

Expires on: 28 Apr 2019

Current date: 28 Apr 2019

This occur to only Google Chrome I think at this forum other Browser I am using not having this situation. Also I add on Google Chrome Browser ONLY this forum give the above error message all everything else okay.

The issue appear to be the HTTP thing I think and it not appear eg:

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The above Secure as it should be.

This forum not have the above this forum is:

www.usmessageboard.com

The Let's Encrypt Authority X3 thing above I Google and this is what I have the below I add is for ONLY the Domain owner and NOT for users of whatever Domain and so the below is for Admin:

Renewing a Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate
There are a few important things you should note about renewing an SSL certificatebefore continuing with this document.

All Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates, including renewals, are valid for no more than 90 days from their issue date. Thirty days before the certificate expires you will begin receiving renewal notices. If you have not selected the auto-renewal option, these are the steps to manually renew your Let’s Encrypt certificate:

To renew a certificate
  1. Log into DNSimple with your user credentials.
  2. If you have more than one account, select the relevant one.
  3. On the header click the Domains tab, locate the relevant domain and click on the name to access the domain page.
  4. Scroll down to the SSL certificates section and find the active SSL certificate. Click Renew to start the renewal.

https://support.dnsimple.com/articles/renewing-lets-encrypt-ssl-certificate/

• Banned
It's those vile Russians! They're now hacking into our forum now...Lol:ack-1:

We have had many times at this forum bizarro Chinese Bots attempting to take over the entire forum with MEGA Spamming EVERY section with OPs.

It was that oral creampie site you were on the other day. You didn't read the fine print before clicking "CONTINUE"

Must be the board fairies are trying to oppress you.

As a Right-Wing Totalitarian I am not tolerating this they ALL must be rounded up NOW and airdropped into Gitmo and they to be forced to drink own Fairy urine and also I add to eat red ants :smoke:

Hello

Update:

I can now access this forum with Google Chrome if I do http:// before the www.usmessageboard.com but then I get to forum main page and when I attempt to log in it will not allow me to log in.

Hello

Disable your SSL Certificates in settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back