Goofy Pocahontas Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

She’d be in jail.
Bologna. You have to know you are wrong to be a liar. Despite your mountains of April propaganda based on nothing.
She really thinks her programs would be paid for?

That's scary.
A lot of the programs that don't cost money. Of course you are totally fear-mongering and she does have plans to cover everything. Every other rich country already does, super duper.
We know now Obama intentionality lies about Hopeycare.
Bologna. Congress changed it. Not lies.
The architect of Obamacare said it was all lies, Dufus.

by disinformation do you mean claiming you are Native American when you're not?

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

Oh that will be GREAT>...... two thirds of Congress, both Democrats and Republicans, all in prison for lying.

Somehow I could almost support Warren on this........
Bologna only the GOP lies endlessly. you believe a load of crap if you believe Democrats do.
You can keep your doctor!

Bologna. You have to know you are wrong to be a liar. Despite your mountains of April propaganda based on nothing.
She really thinks her programs would be paid for?

That's scary.
A lot of the programs that don't cost money. Of course you are totally fear-mongering and she does have plans to cover everything. Every other rich country already does, super duper.
We know now Obama intentionality lies about Hopeycare.
Bologna. Congress changed it. Not lies.
The architect of Obamacare said it was all lies, Dufus.
If you take it totally out of context LOL. And that guy was an idiot whoever he was...

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

Oh that will be GREAT>...... two thirds of Congress, both Democrats and Republicans, all in prison for lying.

Bologna only the GOP lies endlessly. you believe a load of crap if you believe Democrats do.
90% did keep their dr. And most of the ones who did not screwed up by signing up for the wrong Network. And that was the way healthcare was going anyway. Huge win for the non-rich and only the beginnings. Many thanks for the GOP for blocking everything possible and all solutions to any problems.... Totally bought off scumbags, your lying heroes.

Congress changed that 2 years later, out of his control. Not a lie.

Bullshit. I lost my doctor the next year.

90% did keep their dr. And most of the ones who did not screwed up by signing up for the wrong Network. And that was the way healthcare was going anyway. Huge win for the non-rich and only the beginnings. Many thanks for the GOP for blocking everything possible and all solutions to any problems.... Totally bought off scumbags, your lying heroes.
What a pathetic liar you are.

What a pathetic liar you are.
What a brainwashed functional dunce you are. The Democrats were lucky to get any health care passed and what they ended up with was not what they wanted. They should have had time to reconcile the Senate and House versions and look at problems. But the GOP screwed them again as usual.it's damn easy to do with our form of government especially with GOP reconciliation and filibuster loss. Or rules.

That kind of crap was coming with the network system they had and have. Obamacare didn't start that. But Republicans blocked any solutions. Great job

Obama's campaign promise was blocked. By your a****** heroes. Not a lie, ridiculous... A lie is like the rich pay too much in taxes or Hillary is a criminal, all the crap you believe.

That kind of crap was coming with the network system they had and have. Obamacare didn't start that. But Republicans blocked any solutions. Great job
You fucking moron, Trump won because of Obamacare and what that Muslim did to the healthcare system.

Obama's campaign promise was blocked. By your a****** heroes. Not a lie, ridiculous... A lie is like the rich pay too much in taxes or Hillary is a criminal, all the crap you believe.
Obamacare passed by a Democrat supermajority, liar.

You fucking moron, Trump won because of Obamacare and what that Muslim did to the healthcare system.
He won because people believe a lot of crap about Hillary. Garbage GOP propaganda like everything you know.

You’re stretching.
The heck with that. Everything the GOP propaganda machine size is garbage. How much the rich pay in taxes oh, hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats there go nowhere in the real world etc etc
Forget politics. Logically if I tell you I am Native American most logical people would assume at least 25%. Come on.
She never said she was native American, she said she had native American blood and a great great grandmother or something according to family lore. Give it up you believe lies.
She listed she was Native American and got to teach at Harvard. Open your Leftist eyes. She is a liar.

What's True
Elizabeth Warren's home is likely worth more than the average American home, and the senator has often spoken of her Native American ancestry.

What's False
Elizabeth Warren doesn't live in a mansion valued at several million dollars, evidence is contradictory over whether she used false claims of Native American heritage to gain an edge over other candidates for a job at Harvard or drew a large salary for teaching only one class.

FACT CHECK: Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?
investigation proved she got no benefit from it and she did not try to get any benefit from it. It was always just an aside and point of information after she had already been accepted. What a bunch of crap you know....
Forget politics. It’s a lie. I dont even care but it’s a lie.

Obamacare passed by a Democrat supermajority, liar.
Which they had for 34 days and depended on what's his face from Connecticut Lieberman who was half Republican. Republicans also wasted a lot of time with their gang of six who snapped back into formation when told to. Of course you dupes think they had two years....

The heck with that. Everything the GOP propaganda machine size is garbage. How much the rich pay in taxes oh, hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats there go nowhere in the real world etc etc
Forget politics. Logically if I tell you I am Native American most logical people would assume at least 25%. Come on.
She never said she was native American, she said she had native American blood and a great great grandmother or something according to family lore. Give it up you believe lies.
She listed she was Native American and got to teach at Harvard. Open your Leftist eyes. She is a liar.

What's True
Elizabeth Warren's home is likely worth more than the average American home, and the senator has often spoken of her Native American ancestry.

What's False
Elizabeth Warren doesn't live in a mansion valued at several million dollars, evidence is contradictory over whether she used false claims of Native American heritage to gain an edge over other candidates for a job at Harvard or drew a large salary for teaching only one class.

FACT CHECK: Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?
investigation proved she got no benefit from it and she did not try to get any benefit from it. It was always just an aside and point of information after she had already been accepted. What a bunch of crap you know....
It's GOP propaganda, what do you mean forget politics LOL

She said her family lore said she had a great great grandmother who was an Indian and the blood test proved it was possible. GOP propaganda never mentions 1/64 as the lower limit of possibility. They only mention one 1024th because they never stop lying. Something should be done about misinformation including Fox noise and Rush Limbaugh etc bring back the fairness doctrine. This is tearing the country apart.

Do you always cry like a little baby? I can’t seem to find any thread that you don’t. It’s really sad in a funny sort of way.

What's True

What's False

It's GOP propaganda, what do you mean forget politics LOL
I am talking in general. If I tell you I am Italian but I am only Italian because my mom was 1/8 Italian then I am not really Italian. I am lying. IDC about politics in this case. Liz Warren is as much Martian as she is Native American. She is a liar. Plain and simple. And Sanders never told her women cannot be president. That’s another one of her lies.

Forum List

Back