Goofy Pocahontas Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

The left: always trying to squash freedom of speech.
The right, lying endlessly. Everything you know is wrong and hateful.

Don’t think the left want to shut down dissenters? Look what is happening in Canada, a supposed “free country” and “liberal”:

In Canada, journalists and authors get interrogated for writing a book about Turdeau during an election.

We’ll get the same treatment under a Bernie or Warren America.

Last edited:
by disinformation do you mean claiming you are Native American when you're not?

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online
She said her family lore said she had a great great grandmother who was an Indian and the blood test proved it was possible. GOP propaganda never mentions 1/64 as the lower limit of possibility. They only mention one 1024th because they never stop lying. Something should be done about misinformation including Fox noise and Rush Limbaugh etc bring back the fairness doctrine. This is tearing the country apart.

Do you always cry like a little baby? I can’t seem to find any thread that you don’t. It’s really sad in a funny sort of way.
Ditto with you and the trolling.... Sorry about reality and facts oh, that is the sad thing, 35% of America has an imaginary planet straight from the greedy idiot GOP rich propaganda machine. Pure misinformation about the GOP economic record and who pays taxes, not to mention hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Poor America. That is the story of the last 30 years....

Don’t think the left want to shut down dissenters? Look what is happening in Canada, a supposed “free country” and “liberal”:

In Canada, journalists and authors get interrogated for writing a book about Turdeau during an election.

Right-wing dissenters, also known as liars and dupes.... Sorry about law enforcement and journalists who don't believe right-wing garbage propaganda.

She never said she was native American, she said she had native American blood and a great great grandmother or something according to family lore. Give it up you believe lies.
She listed she was Native American and got to teach at Harvard. Open your Leftist eyes. She is a liar.

What's True
Elizabeth Warren's home is likely worth more than the average American home, and the senator has often spoken of her Native American ancestry.

What's False
Elizabeth Warren doesn't live in a mansion valued at several million dollars, evidence is contradictory over whether she used false claims of Native American heritage to gain an edge over other candidates for a job at Harvard or drew a large salary for teaching only one class.

FACT CHECK: Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?
investigation proved she got no benefit from it and she did not try to get any benefit from it. It was always just an aside and point of information after she had already been accepted. What a bunch of crap you know....
Forget politics. It’s a lie. I dont even care but it’s a lie.
It's GOP propaganda, what do you mean forget politics LOL
I am talking in general. If I tell you I am Italian but I am only Italian because my mom was 1/8 Italian then I am not really Italian. I am lying. IDC about politics in this case. Liz Warren is as much Martian as she is Native American. She is a liar. Plain and simple. And Sanders never told her women cannot be president. That’s another one of her lies.
For the billionth time, she never said she was native American, she said her family lore said her great great great grandmother was native American. And her blood test did not refute that. She simply is proud of having a native American in her background and mentioned it while in no way trying to get any benefit out of it. Investigated and proven. But carry on with the garbage character assassination.... Sure is easier than looking at the policies she wants to help the poor Non rich in this country...

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online
She said her family lore said she had a great great grandmother who was an Indian and the blood test proved it was possible. GOP propaganda never mentions 1/64 as the lower limit of possibility. They only mention one 1024th because they never stop lying. Something should be done about misinformation including Fox noise and Rush Limbaugh etc bring back the fairness doctrine. This is tearing the country apart.

Do you always cry like a little baby? I can’t seem to find any thread that you don’t. It’s really sad in a funny sort of way.
Ditto with you and the trolling.... Sorry about reality and facts oh, that is the sad thing, 35% of America has an imaginary planet straight from the greedy idiot GOP rich propaganda machine. Pure misinformation about the GOP economic record and who pays taxes, not to mention hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Poor America. That is the story of the last 30 years....

It's now 2019. Thirty years ago was 1989. That's when your angst about America started?

It's now 2019. Thirty years ago was 1989. That's when your angst about America started?
That's when Rush Limbaugh and fox noise started taking over the GOP with garbage hate propaganda... Thanks Ronald Reagan.

Prove it.

She listed she was Native American and got to teach at Harvard. Open your Leftist eyes. She is a liar.

What's True
Elizabeth Warren's home is likely worth more than the average American home, and the senator has often spoken of her Native American ancestry.

What's False
Elizabeth Warren doesn't live in a mansion valued at several million dollars, evidence is contradictory over whether she used false claims of Native American heritage to gain an edge over other candidates for a job at Harvard or drew a large salary for teaching only one class.

FACT CHECK: Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?
investigation proved she got no benefit from it and she did not try to get any benefit from it. It was always just an aside and point of information after she had already been accepted. What a bunch of crap you know....
I am talking in general. If I tell you I am Italian but I am only Italian because my mom was 1/8 Italian then I am not really Italian. I am lying. IDC about politics in this case. Liz Warren is as much Martian as she is Native American. She is a liar. Plain and simple. And Sanders never told her women cannot be president. That’s another one of her lies.
For the billionth time, she never said she was native American, she said her family lore said her great great great grandmother was native American. And her blood test did not refute that. She simply is proud of having a native American in her background and mentioned it while in no way trying to get any benefit out of it. Investigated and proven. But carry on with the garbage character assassination.... Sure is easier than looking at the policies she wants to help the poor Non rich in this country...

She listed herself as Native American at Harvard Law School. She also listed herself as a Native American with the Texas Bar Registry. So she DID say she was Native American, you have anymore lies today?

Right-wing dissenters, also known as liars and dupes.... Sorry about law enforcement and journalists who don't believe right-wing garbage propaganda.

What a “brilliant” defense of government harassment of dissenters.

Thanks for proving to everyone you completely condone such actions and thus will do nothing to defend freedom of speech in America. In fact we know you will support a candidates than plan on jailing dissenters, proving the OP correct as well.

What's True

What's False

I posted a link that stated otherwise. I think youre seeing what you want to see. She also called Sanders a liar on National TV. As crazy as Bernie is, I believe him over her. Lastly, her website stated she was Native American for the longest time. She had that removed after the test came in showing show was 1/1024

Last edited:
I posted a link that stated otherwise. I think youre seeing what you want to see. She also called Sanders a liar on National TV. As crazy as Bernie is, I believe him over her. Lastly, her website stated she was Native American for the longest time. She had that removed after the test came in showing show was 1/1024
I am for Bernie to. But that doesn't mean I will go along with the lie that she said she was native American. She said she had native American blood have a great great great grandmother or something who was native American. End of story she never got any benefit from it whatsoever. Harvard did take advantage of it. Not her fault.

She listed herself as Native American at Harvard Law School. She also listed herself as a Native American with the Texas Bar Registry. So she DID say she was Native American, you have anymore lies today?
He knows. Dems just lie. It's all they have.

Good Lord, who would be left to run the world when everyone is behind bars?
remember that she only wants to go after people who spread misinformation purposely with knowledge that it is not correct. Which is not 99% of the dupes....
Physician jail thyself

Forum List

Back