Goofy Pocahontas Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

by disinformation do you mean claiming you are Native American when you're not?

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

Good Lord, who would be left to run the world when everyone is behind bars?
remember that she only wants to go after people who spread misinformation purposely with knowledge that it is not correct. Which is not 99% of the dupes....
You pretend not to see the outrageous humor in your statement?

investigation proved she got no benefit from it and she did not try to get any benefit from it. It was always just an aside and point of information after she had already been accepted. What a bunch of crap you know....
Forget politics. It’s a lie. I dont even care but it’s a lie.
It's GOP propaganda, what do you mean forget politics LOL
I am talking in general. If I tell you I am Italian but I am only Italian because my mom was 1/8 Italian then I am not really Italian. I am lying. IDC about politics in this case. Liz Warren is as much Martian as she is Native American. She is a liar. Plain and simple. And Sanders never told her women cannot be president. That’s another one of her lies.
For the billionth time, she never said she was native American, she said her family lore said her great great great grandmother was native American. And her blood test did not refute that. She simply is proud of having a native American in her background and mentioned it while in no way trying to get any benefit out of it. Investigated and proven. But carry on with the garbage character assassination.... Sure is easier than looking at the policies she wants to help the poor Non rich in this country...
I posted a link that stated otherwise. I think youre seeing what you want to see. She also called Sanders a liar on National TV. As crazy as Bernie is, I believe him over her. Lastly, her website stated she was Native American for the longest time. She had that removed after the test came in showing show was 1/1024
For the billionth time, it was 1/64 to 1/1024th. Now I think you're being dishonest....

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

remember that she only wants to go after people who spread misinformation purposely with knowledge that it is not correct. Which is not 99% of the dupes....
You pretend not to see the outrageous humor in your statement?
Everything you know is wrong garbage propaganda. Not funny, a national disgrace and not your fault. She is going after the liars that make this GOP scam possible...

Physician jail thyself
I'm not lying, you're not lying, only Rupert Murdoch and his minions and Rush Limbaugh etc are lying. Oh and of course your politicians who are being run by your propaganda at this point. All law enforcement and the journalists around the world agree.

Lol the Pocahontas the liar wasn’t to put her self in jail?
What lie was that?
She lied about her race to get into a college she stole a spot from a minority
Apparently they prefer believing and promoting the lie. She lied for financial advantage. She should pay, according to her own words
Everything you know about her is proven garbage propaganda, super duper. She never got any advantage out of it and never said she herself was nat
What if you say you’re a woman when you are actually a man?

What if you say you are a native American, but arent?
What if you say you have NA heritage and you do & a fat assed stupid fucking orange man says you aren't?
Good grief I think I just entered Bizarro World.

Are we now being told she's an injun again?
Nobody said she was a native American, just that she had a great-great-grandmother who was. You're so brainwashed you can't tell the difference anymore. Unbelievable. And she never got any benefit from it, it was never on any application. Icaramba

What lie was that?
Apparently they prefer believing and promoting the lie. She lied for financial advantage. She should pay, according to her own words
Everything you know about her is proven garbage propaganda, super duper. She never got any advantage out of it and never said she herself was nat

What if you say you have NA heritage and you do & a fat assed stupid fucking orange man says you aren't?

Nobody said she was a native American, just that she had a great-great-grandmother who was. You're so brainwashed you can't tell the difference anymore. Unbelievable. And she never got any benefit from it, it was never on any application. Icaramba
She wrote on an application that she was a minority she wrote a cookbook about food her grandparents headed down to her from being Indian lol embarrassing

What lie was that?

She wrote on an application that she was a minority she wrote a cookbook about food her grandparents headed down to her from being Indian lol embarrassing
Lock her up!!

Forget politics. It’s a lie. I dont even care but it’s a lie.
I am talking in general. If I tell you I am Italian but I am only Italian because my mom was 1/8 Italian then I am not really Italian. I am lying. IDC about politics in this case. Liz Warren is as much Martian as she is Native American. She is a liar. Plain and simple. And Sanders never told her women cannot be president. That’s another one of her lies.
For the billionth time, she never said she was native American, she said her family lore said her great great great grandmother was native American. And her blood test did not refute that. She simply is proud of having a native American in her background and mentioned it while in no way trying to get any benefit out of it. Investigated and proven. But carry on with the garbage character assassination.... Sure is easier than looking at the policies she wants to help the poor Non rich in this country...
I posted a link that stated otherwise. I think youre seeing what you want to see. She also called Sanders a liar on National TV. As crazy as Bernie is, I believe him over her. Lastly, her website stated she was Native American for the longest time. She had that removed after the test came in showing show was 1/1024
I am for Bernie to. But that doesn't mean I will go along with the lie that she said she was native American. She said she had native American blood have a great great great grandmother or something who was native American. End of story she never got any benefit from it whatsoever. Harvard did take advantage of it. Not her fault.

Ms. Warren faced criticism last year after she released the results of a DNA test that provided evidence she had a Native American ancestor. After entering the presidential race, she apologized for the DNA test and for identifying herself as Native American during her career as a law professor.

Last week, Ms. Warren rolled out a set of proposals focused on Native American issues, covering topics like tribal sovereignty and missing indigenous women. She also released an expansive legislative proposal with Representative Deb Haaland, Democrat of New Mexico and one of the first Native American women to serve in Congress, that covers areas like criminal justice, health care and education.

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes at Native American Forum: ‘I Have Listened and I Have Learned’

And she DID call Bernie a liar. You seem to not want to discuss that topic?

They should make it into a impeachable offense.

If that was the case trump would have been gone the day after his inauguration. Remember his bogus inauguration photos?

maxresdefault.jpg

What lie was that?

She has Native American Ancestry as proven by her DNA test.

She did not write a cookbook, she submitted a couple of recipes.

What lie was that?

Lol it proved she had less then the avg American lol trump had more indian blood then her.. are you on crack!!

What lie was that?
OH shove it up your fat lying ass.

She received no advantage from her claims of NA heritage.

Lol it proved she had less then the avg American lol trump had more indian blood then her.. are you on crack!!
She proved what she said was true & your fat assed orange hero was the liar.

Her test results proved what she said about her heritage was true.

I am for Bernie to. But that doesn't mean I will go along with the lie that she said she was native American. She said she had native American blood have a great great great grandmother or something who was native American. End of story she never got any benefit from it whatsoever. Harvard did take advantage of it. Not her fault.

Ms. Warren faced criticism last year after she released the results of a DNA test that provided evidence she had a Native American ancestor. After entering the presidential race, she apologized for the DNA test and for identifying herself as Native American during her career as a law professor.

Last week, Ms. Warren rolled out a set of proposals focused on Native American issues, covering topics like tribal sovereignty and missing indigenous women. She also released an expansive legislative proposal with Representative Deb Haaland, Democrat of New Mexico and one of the first Native American women to serve in Congress, that covers areas like criminal justice, health care and education.

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes at Native American Forum: ‘I Have Listened and I Have Learned’

And she DID call Bernie a liar. You seem to not want to discuss that topic?
Bernie is lying.

She proved what she said was true & your fat assed orange hero was the liar.

Her test results proved what she said about her heritage was true.
It absolutely proved she had less indian dna then most Irish people lol trump HAS MORE than her lol

Forum List

Back