We still have a disinformation problem.

Once again anything about disinformation from someone who thinks women can have penises is comical.

And a bit sad.
Once again you attribute to me beliefs without having any idea if I hold them. It's more than a bit sad. It's idiotic.

That you conflate russian propaganda about Ukraine with Trump just shows how little the current administration has to offer the American people.
Making that kind of incoherent argument shows you should be on Trump's staff.

LOL you have no response because you know you are nothing but a complainer.

And an SJW idiot to boot.
Why respond to this........................... "Once again anything about disinformation from someone who thinks women can have penises is comical...............idiotic, erroneous assumption?

Making that kind of incoherent argument shows you should be on Trump's staff.

My hooters aren't big enough. But since I am not a tween girl Joe can sniff and grope, he won't hire me either. I will reconcile my disappointment and recover my own agency by early voting for Dean Phillips on Super Tuesday and suggest you unplug your toaster, step around the homeless and illegal immigrants on the sidewalk of your blue city, and do so as well if you really want to stop Trump.

Why respond to this........................... "Once again anything about disinformation from someone who thinks women can have penises is comical...............idiotic, erroneous assumption?

No, it shows the mentality of the SJW left, of whom you should be a proud member of, yet you never actually state any positions, just TDS RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA twattery.

DC Weekly is part of a wider narrative-laundering campaign and designed specifically to help integrate Russian lies into mainstream, Western conversations. It describes itself as the “definitive hub for the freshest updates and in-depth insights into Washington, D.C.’s political scene. Born in 2002 as a weekly political gazette, we’ve since morphed into an agile digital news portal, delivering instant news flashes to our audience.” While none of this is true, there is no question that the website certainly looks the part. It appears professionally designed and is stocked with a breadth of original content on current news.

Our research has shown, however, that DC Weekly is very much relying on readers judging a book by its cover. DC Weekly’s articles each include detailed author descriptions, but these journalists are as fabricated as the website’s own backstory. The bios are fiction, and the profile images are stolen from across the web. Most interestingly, the site’s news content is largely created using generative artificial intelligence (AI), stolen first from Fox News or Russian state media and then given its own spin so that it appears unique to DC Weekly. The DC Weekly article “Plagiarism Concerns Surrounding Artificial Intelligence Platforms Raise Calls for Regulation” by the fictional journalist Roger Pale, for instance, originated from the Fox News article “Promising New Tech Has ‘Staggeringly Difficult’ Copyright Problem: Expert” by the very real Michael Lee. In this way, DC Weekly has a constant flow of new content, necessary for any reliable news source, and a casual reader would not likely be suspicious.

DC Weekly exists to serve as a step in a process to launder Russian lies and distribute them to unsuspecting readers. It has done so at least a dozen times since August, taking stories that operatives move from initial placement on social media, next to foreign news outlets, then to DC Weekly, and finally to genuine influencers and the end reader, cleaning these narratives of Russian fingerprints with each link in the chain. Some of these recent narratives, such as the use of Western aid money to buy luxury yachts, have been accepted as unquestioned truth and discussed publicly by at least one U.S. senator working to end military support for Ukraine.

1706111594926.gif

You're going to need a new billboard and avatar soon, Stalinberg80.
:dev3:

"credibly accused", a new weasel word to make an accusation without any real backup.
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

And he did.

Forum List

Back