Good News

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Big D, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    Why exactly is that good news?

3. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    according to Big D, the more non-whites that are killed off or suffering due to disease the better off whites will be in their 'superiority'. :rolleyes:

4. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Big D, since you hammer so hard on that view, what is the root of your moral compass? What is your belief in the afterlife?

5. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Our National Security Advisor is a black woman-would that be good news for her? Don't you think this is kind of mean? All these women that you would be so happy to see get AIDS and die are someone's mother,grandmpther,daughter-you get the idea. I'm just trying to understand. Do you see races other than white as objects? Do you not think they have contributed to society as much as whites have? This is unfair generalizing.

:soul: :D

6. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I don't wish for bad things to happen to black people, but it is REAL damn hard to wish for good things to happen to them after 30 years of watching them behave. They've contributed as much as whites? Hah! If they're so great, why don't they go build the Black Nation and put us all to shame? What's stopping them? Seriously? All you "conservatives" who think blacks are just like whites, why do you think this?

7. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    If you really want to wish good things for them why dont you help them.

8. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    My point is,you're generalizing,that's all. I also never said blacks are just like whites. I live in Cincinnati and have had to listen to quite a bit of white cop bashing,white people bashing. This comes from ridiculous so called black leaders who seem to want to fuel rascism. It pisses me off,but why should I act like that it's all black people? That's stupid. Racism goes both ways,but for you to generalize them is no better than them generalizing us. It just seemed like a mean comment to wish someone to die-they're not terrorists for Heavens sake. And I do consider myself Conservative,and don't hate blacks-it's not in the Conservative Handbook.

9. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The less blacks the better America will be.

You can try all you like to try to put the focus on me as so not to have to deal with all the facts that prove how different blacks are from ALL other groups of humans.

I just deal with facts,
    you see blacks have much higher testosterone levels then do any other groups of humans. Because of this blacks are much more violent and have much stronger sex drives. This is why blacks at only 12% of the U.S population commit 50% of ALL murders, 60% of ALL rapes, 55% of all violent crime, and this is also why 70% of ALL black children are raised without a father.

Read for yourself:
    Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...1&dopt=Abstract

Because of the high sex drive caused by high levels of testosterone in blacks, blacks also lead ALL other groups in the spreading of ALL sexual diseases.

The fact that blacks are dying from Aids at such high rates all over the world is good news, because there is nothing anyone can do to change the violent and aggressive nature of these people.

Can anyone give me one benift to having the black population increase in America?

10. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223