Good News

Originally posted by dmp
- or budget analysts? :)
- or Bull fighters?
- or Interior Designers?
- or Klan Members?

I don't think any black man is stupid enough to fight a bull. He'd run the hell out of there. They are fast, ya know. That's pretty much proven.

Hey.

If there are no black Klan members, that is discrimination. We need to pass a law.

<- looking for Chappelle's 'Black White Supremacist Guy comedy sketch'

:D

Originally posted by NewGuy
Hey.

If there are no black Klan members, that is discrimination. We need to pass a law.

If homos can sue to get into the boy scouts - maybe we SHOULD pass a law.

I was just wondering if the U.N. has any plans for equalizing the racial composition of mostly black countries in africa. Any society without equal proportions of all races, is obviously racist, and I know the U.N. bleeding hearts care about us, even white people.

Originally posted by Big D
The less blacks the better America will be.

You can try all you like to try to put the focus on me as so not to have to deal with all the facts that prove how different blacks are from ALL other groups of humans.

I just deal with facts,
you see blacks have much higher testosterone levels then do any other groups of humans. Because of this blacks are much more violent and have much stronger sex drives. This is why blacks at only 12% of the U.S population commit 50% of ALL murders, 60% of ALL rapes, 55% of all violent crime, and this is also why 70% of ALL black children are raised without a father.

Read for yourself:
Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...1&dopt=Abstract

Because of the high sex drive caused by high levels of testosterone in blacks, blacks also lead ALL other groups in the spreading of ALL sexual diseases.

The fact that blacks are dying from Aids at such high rates all over the world is good news, because there is nothing anyone can do to change the violent and aggressive nature of these people.

Can anyone give me one benift to having the black population increase in America?

Actually, the less people like you america has the better it will be!!

Originally posted by deciophobic
And the more people like this in America the happier you will be:

A 27-year-old man was arrested Thursday on charges he kidnapped a 2-year-old Pompano Beach boy from his bedroom, raped him and left him naked in nearby bushes, his head tightly bound in duct tape, Sheriff Ken Jenne said on Friday.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...pr10,0,2751735.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

Originally posted by dmp
If homos can sue to get into the boy scouts - maybe we SHOULD pass a law.

But they lost the suit. The Boy Scouts can still disallow openly gay men in their organization for a few *very* good reasons. (sexual tension comes to mind, which is why there're no girls, either)

Originally posted by deciophobic
And the more people like this in America the happier you will be:

"This is critical, this subject actually preyed on the child found the child behind the school, was a complete stranger, sexually assaulted the child, then just left him there," said JSO Sex Crimes Lieutenant Susan Bowen.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=17113

You make me f*cking sick, you big mouthed, vomitous pile of intestinal garbage.

How I would love to have just five minutes with YOU in duct tape and me with a dull spoon with which I would SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY extract your pea size testicles and then shove them down the same disgusting throat that spews the garbage as every thread that youve ever responded through or started is....the same garbage that you obviously are.

I know that God doesnt make mistakes - my faith tells me that. Because of that statement, I cant figure out for the LIFE of me what your purpose is upon this planet or in this life. Maybe to act as a lesson, I guess. A lesson of, 'this is the way NOT to be'.

Ive read so many of your posts, and you spew so much shit that it leaves one feeling the need for a shower, but the one thing Ive never seen is your name or the even the state in which that you live. Why is that? While we're asking questions here, I have another one.....are you naturally this completely devoid of ANY type of sense (common or otherwise) or did you work reallllly hard at becoming that way?

Be Gone little man. The world has no use for ignorant, insipid, shit-spewing bits of refuse like yourself.

Be gone.

Dismissed.

Sincerely,
Katherine Lanyce Suddeth
Dallas, Texas

oooo Big D - did thinking up that extremely witty comeback hurt your little bitty brain?

Please. pppfftttt

If you cant play with the 'big boys', get the fuck out, nimrod.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
oooo Big D - did thinking up that extremely witty comeback hurt your little bitty brain?

Please. pppfftttt

If you cant play with the 'big boys', get the fuck out, nimrod.
People are so easily upset when they are unsure about themselfs.

themselfs? THEMSELFS?

Sweetheart, I am the most self-assured person that there is....and please, do your little self a favor and take an English class. As I was teaching my 6th grade son, replaces the 'f' with a ves.

Moron.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
themselfs? THEMSELFS?

Sweetheart, I am the most self-assured person that there is....and please, do your little self a favor and take an English class. As I was teaching my 6th grade son, replaces the 'f' with a ves.

Moron.
I can tell you need to get laid.

I can tell you that you're way off there, little man.

Is that the absolute best you're capable of? The absolute best?

Damn, I feel sorrier for you than I originally did.

Come sit down honey, and tell us allllll about your disfunctional childhood. You'll feel better getting it off your chest. :rolleyes:

My husband has a word for people like you and think that it fits here very well.....

'Big D', you dear sir, are a fucktard.

End of post. End of thread.

Dismissed.

You are displaying a clear case of sexual frustration.

youre so CUTE!

I find small, uninformed minds to be so adorable!

Tell me more! Please????? Share more of your oh-so expansive wit!

Oh wait....because Im an intelligent woman who 'dares' to speak out (as well as up) to you, I must be sexually frustrated?

Thats so cute too! Tell me sweetheart, do you take that teeny little brain out at night and poke it with a fork OFTEN??

You are not showing any intelligents, you are just throwing out insults.

Now come on be real, when was the last time you got it real good?

Forum List

Back