Good News

intelligents

You must be a blooming idiot! A line from one of my favorite movies for you - You're nothing but a snot-sucking donkey fart.

Originally posted by Joan
intelligents

You must be a blooming idiot! A line from one of my favorite movies for you - You're nothing but a snot-sucking donkey fart.
I cannot handle all these horny women.

my intelliGENCE was never in question, little man. It was yours, I believe, that has that question answered in spades.

When was the last time I 'got it real good'?????

When was the last time that I HAVENT gottEN it realLYgood? My sex life is beyond satisfying, not that its any of your business. And I was married for 10 years to a pencil-dick like yourself so my means of comparison are valid. I know good from bad. Bad sex is simply that. When is the last time you were able to truly satisfy a woman? A man? Yourself? If your abilities in that department are in anyway a mirror of your lack of intelligence and even common sense, no WONDER you are always posting in the way that you do. Poor guy. :(

Big D - what does the D stand for anyway? Dick-licker?
or maybe......Dumbass? Possibly Devoid of any intelligence?
how about Dipshit?

Take your pick sweetie.

DK, would you like me to bring you a beer too hon?

;)

Who left the box of Fruit Loops open? Where did this idiot come from - or have I been out of circulation too long. All I know is that the posts I've read from him make him sound like something that should be flushed PROMPTLY!!

DK said that I went to far and my punishment is to write sentences.

I will not torment the mentally and emotionally frail.

This is fucking beautiful! D is showing what a complete useless waste of air piece of shit he is.

Nice friggin comebacks D! ATTA BOY! You are getting your ass stomped by women! These same women that you obviously feel superior to. I now understand why you only post other peoples shit because you are completely devoid of any original thought ans unable to compose your own thoughts coherently.

BTW KL he lives in Northern Idaho, does that tell you anything about his mindset? He was also a pussy and left L.A. because a few "evil Hispanics" forced him to leave or so he says. Personally I think everything about him and his personal story are 100% fabricated bullshit. He is just a lowlife who is taking the easy road and blaming minorities for his personal shortcomings.

Also he is Jewish and from what i've heard from the many beautiful "ethnic" women i've been with in my life they are short dick bad lovers.

Originally posted by Syntax_Divinity
I bet Big D actually IS black.
Your just saying that because some of these people are claiming I'm stupid.

DK, this is ALL your fault, if you would have been taking care of business, I would not have had to deal with your womans hot flash.

Big D, theres a huge difference between you and I and it has to do with what we deal in.

I deal with satisfaction and you deal with inflammation.

DK, If you would have been providing this "satisfaction" I would not have to deal with your womans "inflammation".

Hang on just a minute, dumb fuck. My husband has NOTHING to do with what I say, think or do anymore than I do about what HE has to say, think or do. Its called a mature relationship. I know that this concept is WAY above your tiny little comprehension level.

As far as my man satisfying me.....honey, you couldnt do even half the job with half the equipment.

I have one question for you......are you really this intellectually challenged, emotionally disturbed, and penilely inadequate, or are you just playing a part on the USMB????

One last thing needle dick.....if you have something to say, Id suggest that you direct it to me and not anyone else. Or are you too much of a pussy to deal with 'just a woman'?

Forum List

Back