GOOD NEWS! After Hillary’s Nasty-Dishonest DNC Speech Trump Announces “I’m Taking Off the Gloves”

Found one of his gloves.
CokQjJnVUAAKT7o.jpg

Taking off the gloves? You mean he can get nastier than mocking a fellow Republican over her looks?
Absolutely...
Can't wait. I doubt the American people will take kindly to that level of sleaze.
You also doubted he'd win the nomination...

This ain't the primaries chief.
Trump will struggle from here on out.

Everyone is making fun of Trump--and he just can't seem to take the heat in the political kitchen.

These two guys are definitely on Trump's beheading list--LOL

I also imagine 4 star General John Allen is too--LOL

Last edited:
Taking off the gloves? You mean he can get nastier than mocking a fellow Republican over her looks?
Absolutely...
Can't wait. I doubt the American people will take kindly to that level of sleaze.

Everyone is making fun of Trump--and he just can't seem to take the heat in the political kitchen.

I also imagine General John Allen is too.

Trump won't say shit about General Allen. That dude would tear Trump's head off and skull fuck him.

Gateway Pundit ^ | July 29, 2016 | Jim Hoft

Donald Trump held another sold out rally today after the Democratic convention. This time the Republican candidate told the crowd he’s changing his tactics and taking off the gloves.

The crowd was chanting “lock her up” again at lawbreaker Hillary Clinton.

Trump answered his supporters.

“I was saying let’s just beat her on November 8th, but you know what? You know what? I’m starting to agree with you. I’m telling you. You know it’s interesting every time I mention her everyone screams, “Lock her up! Lock her up!” And you know what I do? I’ve been nice. But after watching that performance last night, such lies, I don’t have to be so nice anymore. I’m taking the gloves off!!!!!

bv8ic0q8.png

donald-trump-SCHLONGED_zpsajyku6wu.jpg
be-worried-no-more-mr-nice-guy.jpg
He did a bit more than take off the gloves.
He said he wanted to "hit a number of those speakers so hard, their heads would spin." "They'd never recover," he said.

That might be considered very presidential by a dictator in a third world country. In the United States, it's a threat of violence or murder. I'm sure his supporters loved him for it.

Trump relies on nasty. Trump supporters lap up his nastiness like hounds lap up gravy. Trump is short on specific policies, ideas, dignity and nuance. The world according to Trump and his challenged followers is a black and white place, devoid of nuance. While all mature people have found that the devil lays in the details, Trump offers up the devil himself,, eschewing the gray areas, the details.

His message is one of fear, distrust, isolation and xenophobia. While this tact appeals to the fearful, the suspicious, the haters, it falls short of appeal for the majority of mature, thinking voters. Trump disdains minorities, women, foreigners and thoughtful Americans. He can, indeed, be baited by the smallest provocations. He dishes out his vitriol and threatens lawsuits the way Mr. Burns of The Simpsons threatens to 'release the hounds'.

He is going to take off the gloves? Fine. The more evidence he proffers that he lacks the temper,net, the character, the dignity to be President, the easier it will be for the American electorate to reject him this November.

Haha! Hillary wont even answer questions, much less get specific.

Nasty? DNC emails reveal they paid people to go protest Trump rallies, some of whom got violent. Then, DNC talking points blamed Trump for inciting violence. Doesn't get nastier than that. She took the gloves off long ago.

Trump relies on nasty. Trump supporters lap up his nastiness like hounds lap up gravy. Trump is short on specific policies, ideas, dignity and nuance. The world according to Trump and his challenged followers is a black and white place, devoid of nuance. While all mature people have found that the devil lays in the details, Trump offers up the devil himself,, eschewing the gray areas, the details.

His message is one of fear, distrust, isolation and xenophobia. While this tact appeals to the fearful, the suspicious, the haters, it falls short of appeal for the majority of mature, thinking voters. Trump disdains minorities, women, foreigners and thoughtful Americans. He can, indeed, be baited by the smallest provocations. He dishes out his vitriol and threatens lawsuits the way Mr. Burns of The Simpsons threatens to 'release the hounds'.

He is going to take off the gloves? Fine. The more evidence he proffers that he lacks the temper,net, the character, the dignity to be President, the easier it will be for the American electorate to reject him this November.

Nasty? DNC emails reveal they paid people to go protest Trump rallies, some of whom got violent. Then, DNC talking points blamed Trump for inciting violence. Doesn't get nastier than that. She took the gloves off long ago.
The disabled. Women. Muslims. Immigrants. POWs. The Armed Services. Mexicans. Who has not felt the undignified nastiness of The Donald?

He's an ass.

The disabled. Women. Muslims. Immigrants. POWs. The Armed Services. Mexicans. Who has not felt the undignified nastiness of The Donald?

He's an ass.

Yes, he's an ass. So is Hillary. As a woman, though, I am far more insulted by Hillary. Donald at least pays women as much or more than men, unlike Hillary. Hillary's bimbo eruption squad was bad enough, but to now hear her say that women who come out about rape should be believed is downright insulting.

I still can't believe it has come down to this. We are so screwed.

So there's even a more obnoxious version of Trump?

Hard to imagine, isn't it? Scarey.
As a candidate, you're seeing the nice side of Trump. Wait till he threatens Kim Jong-Un or his buddy Putin with nuclear weapons when they disrespect him.
You Dems are so fucking stupid, it really just defies the language to encompass it.

Trump has an opposition research file on Hillary he hasnt even used yet. He will go to the choice juicy bits now and spare nothing of her reputation, her family's public standing nor her last shred of human dignity.

And Hillary brought it all on herself.

Luvin it; rake the bitch through the fires of hell, she deserves every lash and welt.

Absolutely...

Trump won't say shit about General Allen. That dude would tear Trump's head off and skull fuck him.

Gen. Allen, the general who tried to take on ISIS and the Taliban? Sorry, he's a hard verbal charger, but no Patton!

Gen. Allen, the general who tried to take on ISIS and the Taliban? Sorry, he's a hard verbal charger, but no Patton!

^ Says the punk ass who couldn't finish a week 1at boot.

I am really looking forward to The Donald debating hiLIARy.

It's going to be a HOOT!

All of a sudden liberals are feeling patriotic. Must've been all da' flags handed out at the DNC..........:salute:..............

All of a sudden liberals are feeling patriotic. Must've been all da' flags handed out at the DNC..........:salute:..............

Always have been. You just believed the bullshit.

Forum List

Back