The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
At the Democratic National Convention speakers are repeating the claim, amplified ad nauseam by the left and establishment GOP opponents over the past year, that Donald Trump mocked the disability of New York Times reporter, Serge Kovaleski. This accusation has served as a very convenient tool to both smear Trump’s character and to avoid having to confront him on substantive political issues. But is it true? Here is the story the media is not telling you.

(Excerpt) Read more at catholics4trump.com ...

Here is a video of the reporter being interviewed, where he clearly has one misshaped hand that he appears to keep at a static position in front of his chest:

And here’s Trump’s imitation, where he flails both hands about, with neither held in a misshaped form or in a static position in front of his chest:

I had previously thought Trump’s denials were a stretch, but seeing the two, I definitely side with Trump on this.

Reagan would be so proud:

oT41FYI.jpg

• Banned
Vigilante thinks picking up a turd on the opposite end will result in a different outcome. lol

At the Democratic National Convention speakers are repeating the claim, amplified ad nauseam by the left and establishment GOP opponents over the past year, that Donald Trump mocked the disability of New York Times reporter, Serge Kovaleski. This accusation has served as a very convenient tool to both smear Trump’s character and to avoid having to confront him on substantive political issues. But is it true? Here is the story the media is not telling you.

Here is a video of the reporter being interviewed, where he clearly has one misshaped hand that he appears to keep at a static position in front of his chest:

And here’s Trump’s imitation, where he flails both hands about, with neither held in a misshaped form or in a static position in front of his chest:

I had previously thought Trump’s denials were a stretch, but seeing the two, I definitely side with Trump on this.

Shocking- you are siding with Trump? No one could predict that. I did kind of expect you to be applauding Trump for his mocking of the disabled reporter.

Donald claims that he was just mocking a 'flustered reporter'- yet I haven't seen Trump mock any other reporter by flailing his arms or slurring his speech.

Donald said he didn't remember the reporter- but in his speech said 'was written by a nice reporter'- how did he know he was a 'nice reporter' if he didn't remember him?

- and then said 'now the poor guy- you should see this guy' and proceeds to mock the reporter for his disability.

Trump is a scumbag who mocks the disabled.

In other words- someone you admire.

Shocking- you are siding with Trump? No one could predict that. I did kind of expect you to be applauding Trump for his mocking of the disabled reporter.

Donald claims that he was just mocking a 'flustered reporter'- yet I haven't seen Trump mock any other reporter by flailing his arms or slurring his speech.

Donald said he didn't remember the reporter- but in his speech said 'was written by a nice reporter'- how did he know he was a 'nice reporter' if he didn't remember him?

- and then said 'now the poor guy- you should see this guy' and proceeds to mock the reporter for his disability.

Trump is a scumbag who mocks the disabled.

In other words- someone you admire.

And Hildebeast killed 4 men in Benghazi...Duh!!!!

Considering Obama as sitting president mocked the Special Olympics and Hillary did not like "those retards" being on her lawn in Arkansas, can any one take the claims and cries from the Left seriously?

No one who is sane in America, which is the great majority, is going to accept you Trumptards and your comrade commander as anything but idiots and bad actors. When Trump loses, do us good America a favor: act the fuck up. Please.

You did better when you supported Cruz.

Forum List

Back