GOOD NEWS! After Hillary’s Nasty-Dishonest DNC Speech Trump Announces “I’m Taking Off the Gloves”

Click here to install a free email scanning app from Russia...click

New1imagereuters397300_20160729_212741.jpg

LOL Yes, Trump will take off the gloves and make a complete fool of himself. What worked for unemployable mouthbreathers out in the hills, will not work for the average American Citizen. And Hillary and Bill Clinton have been in rough and tumble politics for more than half a century. They will play The Donald like a fiddle.

They already are playing him like a fiddle. While Pence is saying that insults have no place in politics, Trump is out flinging insults.

His so-called speech today was the same rambling tirade of insults and abuse, and talking about how great Trump is and how great American will be once he's President, and builds the wall, and brings the jobs back. No policy, no plans, just insults and abuse, and "Lock her up".

That shit may have worked on disaffected Republicans, but the rest of the electorate is smarter than that.

He's commissioned Pootin to hack into the Democrat's account?
Are you drunk?
So Trump doesn't know shit about foreign policy, but he can command Putin to hack into the DNC? Do liberals every think? Did they not get the logic gene?
No, they just have common golds, less US support of NATO and keeping the US out of the Ukraine. A Trump victory would certainly be welcome news to Putin. Trump doesn't have to ask for Putin's support because he's going to get it.

Are you drunk?
So Trump doesn't know shit about foreign policy, but he can command Putin to hack into the DNC? Do liberals every think? Did they not get the logic gene?
No, they just have a common golds, less US support of NATO and keeping the US out of the Ukraine. A Trump victory would certainly be welcome news to Putin.

Oh wait, you mean removing missles from the Ukraine? You know with flexibility after the election? Yeah I still remember that bro, you're leader did way more damage than Trump could do.....thanks for playing

Why would you think anyone is going to believe Trump now. He's revealed himself as a complete lunatic, totally lacking in self control. His behavior has raised the question as whether he can be trusted with a national security briefing that nominees typically receive after the convention.

Clinton baited the trap in the convention and Trump fell for it. She's going to do again, and Trump is going fall for it because he has no self control. There no limits to what he might do to protect his rather sensitive ego.
If you seriously believe any of that bullshit then you are an idiot, and if not of course you are a liar.

'Rebranding' is part of Trumps professional specialization and he has done it to 16 previous competitors in this election cycle, but keep on sucking your own dick thinking he cant do it to Hillary the Queen Bitch.

ROFLMAO
I think Clinton saw to it that nearly ever speaker attacked Trump, knowing he had to respond. And Trump responded better than the campaign could have expected, threats of physical violence against those that spoke out against him.

Now one can make the case, that Trump really wasn't suggesting physical violence, but that was exactly what he said. The point here is that Trump lacked the skills to strike back as a president might and instead spoke more like a street thug than a president.

Trump has a really sensitive ego. He simply has to defend himself by making threats. Do you think for a second that our advisories wouldn't bait Trump just as Clinton has?

Whenever a republican defends himself he has a sensitive ego but when democrats do it then it is A-OK. Your explanation doesn't fly and it doesn't scare me because a lot of people have sensitive egos and they are just fine and dandy human beings. Maybe having a sensitive ego actually means you have feelings and perhaps that is something Mrs. Clinton should work on.

Are you drunk?
No, they just have a common golds, less US support of NATO and keeping the US out of the Ukraine. A Trump victory would certainly be welcome news to Putin.
Obama caved on Russian aggression. What do you propose to reverse his failures?

LOL Yes, Trump will take off the gloves and make a complete fool of himself. What worked for unemployable mouthbreathers out in the hills, will not work for the average American Citizen. And Hillary and Bill Clinton have been in rough and tumble politics for more than half a century. They will play The Donald like a fiddle.

They already are playing him like a fiddle. While Pence is saying that insults have no place in politics, Trump is out flinging insults.

His so-called speech today was the same rambling tirade of insults and abuse, and talking about how great Trump is and how great American will be once he's President, and builds the wall, and brings the jobs back. No policy, no plans, just insults and abuse, and "Lock her up".

That shit may have worked on disaffected Republicans, but the rest of the electorate is smarter than that.

Insults have no place in politics...have you been paying attention?

That's true. If you have just one blockbuster attack that has legs, then you may be able to ride it to victory such as the John Kerry Swift Boat attacks. However, if you throw a barrage of unsupported claims, voters will just become totally immune to them.

The Trump campaign claims about Hillary can not be validated that easily. The Clinton campaign claims about Trump can be validated simply by listening to Trump.

Trump is the new General Grant......the Republican who beat the democrats the first time and helped free blacks........

Trump is a mental midget of a man with small hands and more than likely, small wee wee. :D

He's unfit for office. An unwise, unstable, pompous, and a dangerously ignorant man that should never in a million gazillion trillion years sit in the oval office!!!! :eek:

What in the world is wrong with you guys supporting this lying rear end???? I'm floored that anyone, any one at all, could still or ever, support this demagogue & con artist??? How can you not see thru him??? How? How? How?

Trump is a mental midget of a man with small hands and more than likely, small wee wee. :D

He's unfit for office. An unwise, unstable, pompous, and a dangerously ignorant man that should never in a million gazillion trillion years sit in the oval office!!!! :eek:

What in the world is wrong with you guys supporting this lying rear end???? I'm floored that anyone, any one at all, could still or ever, support this demagogue & con artist??? How can you not see thru him??? How? How? How?

Yak, yak yak the same old crap every day. Tump didn't threaten Iraq with complete destruction, Crooked Hillary did. Trump says he did not support the bombing of Libya, the intervention in Syria that allowed the rise of ISIS, nor the Iraq war. All fighting and killing that was and is supported by the globalist Crooked Hillary.

Last edited:
Are you drunk?
Clearly the only option is to elect Putin's favoured candidate.

Yak, yak yak the same old crap every day. Tump didn't threaten Iraq with complete destruction, Crooked Hillary did. Trump says he did support the bombing of Libya, the intervention in Syria that allowed the rise of ISIS, nor the Iraq war. All fighting and killing that was and is supported by the globalist Crooked Hillary.
Trump advocated for the Iraq invasion and the attack on Libya.
He opposed them in retrospect.

Gateway Pundit ^ | July 29, 2016 | Jim Hoft

Donald Trump held another sold out rally today after the Democratic convention. This time the Republican candidate told the crowd he’s changing his tactics and taking off the gloves.

The crowd was chanting “lock her up” again at lawbreaker Hillary Clinton.

Trump answered his supporters.

“I was saying let’s just beat her on November 8th, but you know what? You know what? I’m starting to agree with you. I’m telling you. You know it’s interesting every time I mention her everyone screams, “Lock her up! Lock her up!” And you know what I do? I’ve been nice. But after watching that performance last night, such lies, I don’t have to be so nice anymore. I’m taking the gloves off!!!!!

bv8ic0q8.png

donald-trump-SCHLONGED_zpsajyku6wu.jpg
be-worried-no-more-mr-nice-guy.jpg
Stay Puffed Mrashmello woman is a phony.

Are you drunk?
Clearly the only option is to elect Putin's favoured candidate.
Idiot.

Yak, yak yak the same old crap every day. Tump didn't threaten Iraq with complete destruction, Crooked Hillary did. Trump says he did support the bombing of Libya, the intervention in Syria that allowed the rise of ISIS, nor the Iraq war. All fighting and killing that was and is supported by the globalist Crooked Hillary.

You are thinking of Crooked Hillary who voted for the Iraq war. Trump never got a vote, besides, I am not taking your word for it, prove it.

You are thinking of Crooked Hillary who voted for the Iraq war. Trump never got a vote, besides, I am not taking your word for it, prove it.
For months, Donald Trump has claimed that he opposed the Iraq War before the invasion began — as an example of his great judgment on foreign policy issues.

But in a 2002 interview with Howard Stern, Donald Trump said he supported an Iraq invasion.

In the interview, which took place on Sept. 11, 2002, Stern asked Trump directly if he was for invading Iraq.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Trump responded. “I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

Trump’s comments on Stern are more in line with what he wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve, where he advocated for a “principled and tough” policy toward “outlaw” states like Iraq.

“We still don’t know what Iraq is up to or whether it has the material to build nuclear weapons. I’m no warmonger,” Trump wrote. “But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don’t, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us.”
In 2002, Donald Trump Said He Supported Invading Iraq

For months, Donald Trump has claimed that he opposed the Iraq War before the invasion began — as an example of his great judgment on foreign policy issues.

But in a 2002 interview with Howard Stern, Donald Trump said he supported an Iraq invasion.

In the interview, which took place on Sept. 11, 2002, Stern asked Trump directly if he was for invading Iraq.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Trump responded. “I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

Trump’s comments on Stern are more in line with what he wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve, where he advocated for a “principled and tough” policy toward “outlaw” states like Iraq.

“We still don’t know what Iraq is up to or whether it has the material to build nuclear weapons. I’m no warmonger,” Trump wrote. “But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don’t, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us.”
In 2002, Donald Trump Said He Supported Invading Iraq
I guess so is a sterling affirmation of the war!...Rotflmfao!

Gateway Pundit ^ | July 29, 2016 | Jim Hoft

Donald Trump held another sold out rally today after the Democratic convention. This time the Republican candidate told the crowd he’s changing his tactics and taking off the gloves.

The crowd was chanting “lock her up” again at lawbreaker Hillary Clinton.

Trump answered his supporters.

“I was saying let’s just beat her on November 8th, but you know what? You know what? I’m starting to agree with you. I’m telling you. You know it’s interesting every time I mention her everyone screams, “Lock her up! Lock her up!” And you know what I do? I’ve been nice. But after watching that performance last night, such lies, I don’t have to be so nice anymore. I’m taking the gloves off!!!!!

bv8ic0q8.png

donald-trump-SCHLONGED_zpsajyku6wu.jpg
be-worried-no-more-mr-nice-guy.jpg

And what tiny gloves they are, actually they're probably mittens.

Forum List

Back