GOOD NEWS! After Hillary’s Nasty-Dishonest DNC Speech Trump Announces “I’m Taking Off the Gloves”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Gateway Pundit ^ | July 29, 2016 | Jim Hoft

Donald Trump held another sold out rally today after the Democratic convention. This time the Republican candidate told the crowd he’s changing his tactics and taking off the gloves.

The crowd was chanting “lock her up” again at lawbreaker Hillary Clinton.

Trump answered his supporters.

“I was saying let’s just beat her on November 8th, but you know what? You know what? I’m starting to agree with you. I’m telling you. You know it’s interesting every time I mention her everyone screams, “Lock her up! Lock her up!” And you know what I do? I’ve been nice. But after watching that performance last night, such lies, I don’t have to be so nice anymore. I’m taking the gloves off!!!!!

bv8ic0q8.png

donald-trump-SCHLONGED_zpsajyku6wu.jpg
be-worried-no-more-mr-nice-guy.jpg

People pay to attend Trumps rallies. The DNC has to pay people to fill seats for Hillary...

The problem for Trump is that his hatred for Democrat policies is entirely dependent on whether the Democrats who specifically advocate these policies hate him or not.

I am voting for Johnson, but I have no doubt that politically speaking Hillary will knock Comrade Donald on his ass.

Trump relies on nasty. Trump supporters lap up his nastiness like hounds lap up gravy. Trump is short on specific policies, ideas, dignity and nuance. The world according to Trump and his challenged followers is a black and white place, devoid of nuance. While all mature people have found that the devil lays in the details, Trump offers up the devil himself,, eschewing the gray areas, the details.

His message is one of fear, distrust, isolation and xenophobia. While this tact appeals to the fearful, the suspicious, the haters, it falls short of appeal for the majority of mature, thinking voters. Trump disdains minorities, women, foreigners and thoughtful Americans. He can, indeed, be baited by the smallest provocations. He dishes out his vitriol and threatens lawsuits the way Mr. Burns of The Simpsons threatens to 'release the hounds'.

He is going to take off the gloves? Fine. The more evidence he proffers that he lacks the temper,net, the character, the dignity to be President, the easier it will be for the American electorate to reject him this November.

Forum List

Back