The News of the Day!

because you took my comment as an opportunity to denigrate me
Sorry bout that,

1. Well if you had just let it pass, not start calling others an idiot, I would of let it slide, you didn't so I didn't.
2. Just common lathering of the shit show you brought about, with your Trail Post.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Well if you had just let it pass, not start calling others an idiot, I would of let it slide, you didn't so I didn't.
2. Just common lathering of the shit show you brought about, with your Trail Post.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I could care less what you say about me, I am more than happy to engage tit for tat.

Typically, I never ever begin denigrating someone unless they begin first. And at that it does not matter to me if they are denigrating me, a politician, or another, than they become fair game.

Had I let it pass? What in the hell are you talking about, you do realize that it was my post, in which I called myself, an idiot?

So you would of let me be, had I not called attention to myself and called myself an idiot, but because I did call myself an idiot, and not let it go, you had to double down???

You did not see that I was calling attention to myself?

I could care less what you say about me, I am more than happy to engage tit for tat.

Typically, I never ever begin denigrating someone unless they begin first. And at that it does not matter to me if they are denigrating me, a politician, or another, than they become fair game.

Had I let it pass? What in the hell are you talking about, you do realize that it was my post, in which I called myself, an idiot?

So you would of let me be, had I not called attention to myself and called myself an idiot, but because I did call myself an idiot, and not let it go, you had to double down???

You did not see that I was calling attention to myself?
Sorry bout that,

1. Ah so you were calling yourself an idiot, I misunderstood, my bad, carry on.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you can call me an idiot as well,

People calling me an idiot is the only time my heart beat goes above couch potato
Sorry bout that,

1. Im not for dog piling on, not my style, we all make typos, this isn't a spelling test, or grammar war, we just rant about this or that, and try to make a little sense.
2. Its all thats required.
3. Rant off,..lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Im not for dog piling on not my style, we all make typos this isn't a spelling test, or grammar war, we just rant about this or that and try to make a little sense.
2. Its all thats required.
3. Rant off,..lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I deserve it at times, but I honestly try not to draw first blood

Forum List

Back