Going Rogue: An American Life

I hear that a bunch of right-wing groups will purchase the books in bulk so the sales look much more inflated than they really are....my question: what will they do with all of those books once they have been purchased?

I hear that a bunch of right-wing groups will purchase the books in bulk so the sales look much more inflated than they really are....my question: what will they do with all of those books once they have been purchased?

And the spin begins....

Kudos for being the first unoriginal libroid to do it, though....:clap2:

I would go with toilet paper but maybe because they are righties and soooo charitable they might give those books to churches so the flock can have a read about Palin and her adventures.

I can't wait to see the movie...

Who do you think they will get to play Palin?

Well that certainly stands as every bit of the qualification that Hussien brought to the table with his having attended school in Malaysia... Except Hussein was never a Cheif Executive; thus had never dealt with other nations as a Cheif Executive, as Gov. Palin has... and man does IT SHOW!

WHEW... whatta trainwreck.

We've already had one dum-dum with executive experience, last thing we need is another.

Yeah... And I completely agree. But assertions that Palin is dumb are absurd.

I know it's popular to sing that song... but it's just factually incorrect.

:lol: It is factually correct. Palin is stupid, ignorant, and determined to stay that way. By all means, make her your candidate in 2012. Have her do the rounds for the Republican candidates in 2010. By all means:lol:

"I can't wait to see the movie...

Who do you think they will get to play Palin?"

Angie Harmon is a wing-nut but I don't think she has the rack....unless she uses one of those gel bras....

Palin is currently among the most conservative political voices in the country, and played a crucial role in applying the brakes to Obamacare over the summer.

The few detractors in here are welcome to mock and mire all they wish - none of it changes the fact that Palin's book is going to prove an incredible success, and her opportunities are far greater than those sitting typing away on this forum - myself included!

Coming up with the "Death Panal" talking point wasn't "crucial".

But by all means, run her and get creamed. The whole country, minus the delusional right, thinks she's a joke.

It was crucial - and oh-so-effective...:eusa_angel:

That happens with political books on both sides. In Palin's case, they'll probably be peddled or given away by righty organizations and certain nameless churches. On the left's side, they do the same.
The things people do to make their side look like American Idol. :rolleyes:

That happens with political books on both sides. In Palin's case, they'll probably be peddled or given away by righty organizations and certain nameless churches. On the left's side, they do the same.

That will certainly account for some copies - and you are right, it is done by all such books. The Palin book will far surpass that method though. The left simply does not wish to understand the massive amount of grass roots support behind Sarah Palin. Like or dislike her, that support is real - certainly as real as the fear and derision the Left has for her.

And every leftist who comes in this thread to attempt to mock her, is only reinforcing that simple fact...

That will certainly account for some copies - and you are right, it is done by all such books. The Palin book will far surpass that method though. The left simply does not wish to understand the massive amount of grass roots support behind Sarah Palin. Like or dislike her, that support is real - certainly as real as the fear and derision the Left has for her.

And every leftist who comes in this thread to attempt to mock her, is only reinforcing that simple fact...

Of course she has real grassroots support. And American Idol is always in the top of the ratings. But is it good TV?

Of course she has real grassroots support. And American Idol is always in the top of the ratings. But is it good TV?

One could just as easily point to the last election and use the same analogy.

I would argue the support of Palin is more substantive than was that of Obama.

That is not to say she can be president - but she has already proven incredibly influential in the political discourse, and this book is gonna sell a TON of copies...

Palin is a LOCK for the republican nomination in 2012

International lecture circuit superstar, distinguished author, former 1/2 term Alaska governor, Facebook author

She is EVERYTHING a republican could hope for

That is not to say she can be president - but she has already proven incredibly influential in the political discourse, and this book is gonna sell a TON of copies...

I just can't see her as a leader. An instigator, yes. But a leader?
To each his own, I suppose.

You may be right - you may be wrong.

Time will tell - but at least your post remained respectful of the individual...

You may be right - you may be wrong.

Time will tell - but at least your post remained respectful of the individual...

Just because a lot of us don't wish to see her in any meaningful office doesn't mean we with her ill, sinatra. I hope she makes a bundle and has the life of her dreams. I just hope it's a private one.

What is impressive about someone that couldn't be bothered to write their own book, and had to have help? I would rather read history from our founding fathers.

Forum List

Back