God Must Be A Cold Hearted PRICK.............

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
................Over 900,000,000 starving to death or suffering from malnutrition. By default most of these are children. Instead of adding more tourist attractions to the Vatican it looks like he would feed some of them.

vatican-art-24254177.jpg

................Over 900,000,000 starving to death or suffering from malnutrition. By default most of these are children. Instead of adding more tourist attractions to the Vatican it looks like he would feed some of them.
You could sell your boat and contribute to the cause but it is always done with other people's money and it is less "sacrifice" (i.e. cost noting) just to bitch about it. RC Churches feed and cloth a lot of migrant workers around where I live regardless of their legal status.

vatican-art-24254177.jpg

It's very beautiful though.

If you can I recommend visit to Cappella degli Scrovegni in Padua. The interior massive fresco painted personally by Giotto and completed in around 1305.

Giotto's fresco is huge, too big to post, but here is scale of it, this isn't full fresco, it goes far back into the Chapel, but this is some of it:

CAPPELLA_SCROVEGNI_2.jpg

You could sell your boat and contribute to the cause but it is always done with other people's money and it is less "sacrifice" (i.e. cost noting) just to bitch about it. RC Churches feed and cloth a lot of migrant workers around where I live regardless of their legal status.

Catholics and Mormons do more than many realize. I am not saying what they do is just so perfect but at least they do something to help.

My Grandmother was a Preacher, and her Church was open to the poor and she would have a cook meal on her days when she was open, and her pantry was always full to give away the food to the poor and she never used donated food.

She actually passed away poor because she gave it all away during her life.

She embodied more of Christ teaching to me and I will never be able to live to the greatness that woman was!

Forum List

Back