"Global warming"?? We don't have no stinking global warming!.. We have Ice age coming

>> still waiting for "The Left" to explain the unusually cold March we had in Florida, a lot of us caught nasty colds! we were pissed!!!!
Tasmania in March 2013

March 2013 was the warmest recorded in Tasmania, with an unprecedented run of hot days to start, almost no cold weather, and another warm burst in the final week (before a cool final day). There was some heavy rain in the central north.

and how will they explain global warming when the sun starts to shrink and we get colder? and weren't most of us around when Hell Froze over in the Midwest during the 70's? (I forgot the year,but do recall when Chicago became the north pole one or two winters. It was so cold even the dead woke up.

and just what they will say when the moon finaly leaves us? their science says it has been going on. would it now be "man made moon dont love us anymore?" these guys are just retarded.

and how will they explain global warming when the sun starts to shrink and we get colder? and weren't most of us around when Hell Froze over in the Midwest during the 70's? (I forgot the year,but do recall when Chicago became the north pole one or two winters. It was so cold even the dead woke up.

and just what they will say when the moon finaly leaves us? their science says it has been going on. would it now be "man made moon dont love us anymore?" these guys are just retarded.

i can not believe that they are still pushing it

--LOL

>> still waiting for "The Left" to explain the unusually cold March we had in Florida, a lot of us caught nasty colds! we were pissed!!!!
Tasmania in March 2013

March 2013 was the warmest recorded in Tasmania, with an unprecedented run of hot days to start, almost no cold weather, and another warm burst in the final week (before a cool final day). There was some heavy rain in the central north.

On record since what? 1900? go back and try again.....

Tasmania in March 2013

Tasmania

--LOL

another funny thing about the global warmists

they are allowed to point out a specific area

as evidence of global warming

now if a skeptic was to do the same ...

--LOL

What ever gets UN AGENDA 21 through works for them.
If its cold, if its warm, if its a claim to sprit based...doesn't matter...the lies will continue to get UN AGENDA 21 to push forward.

UN AGENDA 21 + global communism under satanic rule... or I guess I could say global fascism under satanic rule...means the same thing. Works the same does the same...walks like a duck....bla bla blah.......

Got Kids?, do you?

Tasmania in March 2013

Tasmania

--LOL

--LOL

No shit pal. they rely on personal ship logs and the like of local weather in the 1600's ~ 1800's they bitch and moan when we report the weather of are local locations. they say we dont know what were talking about. its Climate not local reporting. such tards.

the man made climate change folks can not figure out why were not as dumb as the welfare folks that they can get to vote for them. because we will use their own science against them to make fun of them.

Tasmania in March 2013

Tasmania

--LOL

--LOL
:asshole:

Tasmania in March 2013

Tasmania

--LOL

--LOL

lol thats the best you have after an hour?..... try again at least talk about C02 levals and baffle me with shit I dont know or care what your talking about. If you want to fight me what was the tempreture in America in the 1400's? did it rise one fucking degree since 1401 till 1501? what was it???

how about the weather throughout the equater?,is that all caused by global warming, or maybe even George Bush? I heard it gets pretty hot there in August, so hot , u can even cook a burger on the sidewalk during the summers.

2012 was the hottest year EVER in the US and the 10th hottest in the world- all 10 in the last 15 years, SHYTTEHEADS. lol

No, it wasn't idiot. I guess you didn't get Hansens memo. He's the guy responsible for ALL the temperature data in the US and this is what HE says.

"An update through 2012 of our global analysis1 (Fig. 1) reveals 2012 as having practically the same temperature as 2011, significantly lower than the maximum reached in 2010. These short-term global fluctuations are associated principally with natural oscillations of tropical Pacific sea surface temperatures summarized in the Nino index in the lower part of the figure. 2012 is nominally the 9th warmest year, but it is indistinguishable in rank with several other years, as shown by the error estimate for comparing nearby years. Note that the 10 warmest years in the record all occurred since 1998."

http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailings/2013/20130115_Temperature2012.pdf

How does it feel to be bitchslapped by one of your own?:eusa_whistle:

on record since what? 1900? Go back and try again.....

tasmania

--lol

--lol

lol thats the best you have after an hour?..... Try again at least talk about c02 levals and baffle me with shit i dont know or care what your talking about. If you want to fight me what was the tempreture in america in the 1400's? Did it rise one fucking degree since 1401 till 1501? What was it???

--lol

2012 was the hottest year EVER in the US and the 10th hottest in the world- all 10 in the last 15 years, SHYTTEHEADS. lol

No, it wasn't idiot. I guess you didn't get Hansens memo. He's the guy responsible for ALL the temperature data in the US and this is what HE says.

"An update through 2012 of our global analysis1 (Fig. 1) reveals 2012 as having practically the same temperature as 2011, significantly lower than the maximum reached in 2010. These short-term global fluctuations are associated principally with natural oscillations of tropical Pacific sea surface temperatures summarized in the Nino index in the lower part of the figure. 2012 is nominally the 9th warmest year, but it is indistinguishable in rank with several other years, as shown by the error estimate for comparing nearby years. Note that the 10 warmest years in the record all occurred since 1998."

You sunk his battleship!

We already know that Global Warming nowadays is now considered as a major problem in our society. I think we can't prevent this through the willingness including our self discipline. However, there are some environmental groups making and sharing their thought on how to avoid this kind of problem. Help them to save our environment.

Do you know that Yellowstone is a super volcano and only the crust is holding it back. Punch through that sucker and we can cool our planet!!! Sound like a idea? haha

Yes, I have a video on my YT Channel Enterthe5t4rz where we identified this in I Pet Goat 2. The coming Ice Age. Coldest winter in history in Minnesota.

You sunk his battleship!

Jeeebus dupes are dumb. 2012 was the hottest EVER in the UNITED STATES I SAID, 10th in the world. Wtf is wrong with you DUH!
LOL!

Forum List

Back