Leftist politicians are still trying to push the MMGW Hoax. It's a political scam to redistribute wealth.

does he use his lights or radio or heater/air conditioner? You're clueless.

I just heard this on the radio

Big commitments from the same brands bringing those models to market has led to business owners having new electric vehicle (EV) options for their upcoming fleet purchases. The Rivian EDV, Ford E-Transit and Mercedes-Benz eSprinter commercial vans, and the forthcoming all-electric version of the Ram ProMaster are all players.

Amazon has ordered 100,000 Rivian EDVs, an agreement that runs through 2030.

So while ignorant Republicans on USMB ramble on and lie, the world keeps turning. So it doesn't matter if you like battery, wind and solar. It's coming regardless of if you like it or not. Thank God.

I bet you rooted for the Human's in Avitar didn't you?

what does that mean to this discussion? When the governor tells you not to visit your extended family during wuhan, did you listen?

So are you sharing your house and your money with homeless people? paying other's student loans?
All major delivery companies are starting to replace their gas-powered fleets with electric or low-emission vehicles, a switch that companies say will boost their bottom lines, while also fighting climate change and urban pollution.

So all the major delivery companies are stupid and you're smart. Is that what you are claiming? If not, why are they moving to electric or low emmissions vehicles? Is this a fake news too? LOL

All major delivery companies are starting to replace their gas-powered fleets with electric or low-emission vehicles,
they're experimenting with them. believe you me that conversion hasn't happened at all. You're on drugs. You still don't get how many miles one of those get on one charge yet do you? they can't get to and from for a day. ooops. stupid purchase is what this will be.

I just heard this on the radio

Big commitments from the same brands bringing those models to market has led to business owners having new electric vehicle (EV) options for their upcoming fleet purchases. The Rivian EDV, Ford E-Transit and Mercedes-Benz eSprinter commercial vans, and the forthcoming all-electric version of the Ram ProMaster are all players.

Amazon has ordered 100,000 Rivian EDVs, an agreement that runs through 2030.

So while ignorant Republicans on USMB ramble on and lie, the world keeps turning. So it doesn't matter if you like battery, wind and solar. It's coming regardless of if you like it or not. Thank God.

I bet you rooted for the Human's in Avitar didn't you?
Great!

Amazon will have to station EVs along every route like the Pony Express did with horses back in the day.

Prime will now take a week to get to you.

BRILLIANT!

Great!

Amazon will have to station EVs along every route like the Pony Express did with horses back in the day.

BRILLIANT!
I spoke with a business owner who buys vehicles for his business and the range of EVs is impractical for how often he would have to charge and money lost to idle time!! There’s absolutely no one who could challenge that intelligently

I spoke with a business owner who buys vehicles for his business and the range of EVs is impractical for how often he would have to charge and money lost to idle time!! There’s absolutely no one who could challenge that intelligently
Nobody has ever accused a MMGW Cultist of being intelligent.

Great!

BRILLIANT!
I can wait.

This weekend I heard about Starbuck Barrista's in Texas going on strike. I didn't know Starbuck employees in Texas unionized. Looks like employees aren't treated well in the Lone Star State. At least Starbuck employees were smart enough to organize.

Make the owners of Starbucks have to close those stores. The workers will find other jobs. Maybe not in Texas. IDK is the economy good in Texas?

I can wait.

This weekend I heard about Starbuck Barrista's in Texas going on strike. I didn't know Starbuck employees in Texas unionized. Looks like employees aren't treated well in the Lone Star State. At least Starbuck employees were smart enough to organize.

Make the owners of Starbucks have to close those stores. The workers will find other jobs. Maybe not in Texas. IDK is the economy good in Texas?
starbucks isn't owned by Texas?

Forum List

Back