Trying to understand the Iraqi Insurgency; 10 years later.

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
I don't get what their problem was. Here we were trying to give them a proper secular government, with a right to an healthcare, education and a minimum income, and the right of children to be free from abuse and exploitation, but due to their peculiar dogmas, these fringe lunatics thought it preferable to take up arms against the United States government.

How can this be reconciled with common sense? :confused:

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution

They never invited George (you killed my uncle) Bush to "liberate" them.

Dean you totally misred his post....God you're dumb.....he's just like you dumbass.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

he was mocking right wing religious people with his post....and you couldnt tell...you cant even tell a liberal's sarcasm.........OMGGGGGGG

I'm keeping this one...this is an all timer!!

I don't get what their problem was. Here we were trying to give them a proper secular government, with a right to an healthcare, education and a minimum income, and the right of children to be free from abuse and exploitation, but due to their peculiar dogmas, these fringe lunatics thought it preferable to take up arms against the United States government.

You're dealing with Al Qaeda radicals. The same people who could live here for 10 years and then drive airplanes into buildings.
Surely you aren't that stupid, are you?

You're dealing with Al Qaeda radicals. The same people who could live here for 10 years and then drive airplanes into buildings.
Surely you aren't that stupid, are you?

The same people Republicans let into Iraq and let their leader go.

Dean you totally misred his post....God you're dumb.....he's just like you dumbass.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

he was mocking right wing religious people with his post....and you couldnt tell...you cant even tell a liberal's sarcasm.........OMGGGGGGG

Everything you write underscores the fact that you are an imbecile.

True Story.

Everything you write underscores the fact that you are an imbecile.

True Story.

Yet you cant detect sarcasm......stop posting....I feel bad...like beating up a retard

Forum List

Back