MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

Feel free to post all the groovy storage backup from all those universities.
And their backup for your stupid uranium claims.

Or run away......again.
Feel free to prove me wrong by giving just one that agrees with YOU. All your BS has never been backed by one of the mention institutions. None, nada, nix, nothing.

Feel free to prove me wrong by giving just one that agrees with YOU. All your BS has never been backed by one of the mention institutions. None, nada, nix, nothing.

Still waiting on your Burlington storage evidence and your uranium evidence.

Unless you want to show me where you got your info from a college. LOL!

So you do or don’t believe Burlington is fully renewable for their electricity. Yes or no .

If you said it, it must be true.

So if they don't get much from solar, what are the awesome, world-saving renewable sources they use? They need something reliable, because, despite your original lie, they don't have any storage.

So spell out their secret energy sources.

Congratulation then. You admit they do cause I said so. The only way that can be true is if Burlington gets electricity “at night”. Now read post #851.

That is so awesome!
They're the best.
So how do they get electricity at night from all their renewables?
Spell it out.
Let me know how much they get from wind, how much from hydro and
any other renewable sources at night.

And tell me why you lied about them storing power?

And you lied and said they stored some of that renewable.
dufus.
Wtf is “ they” The towns buy most of their electricity like most municipalities do. Why would any towns name appear in a general dissertation of how electricity providers which are contractors, store it. You sound dumber every time you post.

dufus.
Wtf is “ they” The towns buy most of their electricity like most municipalities do. Why would any towns name appear in a general dissertation of how electricity providers which are contractors, store it. You sound dumber every time you post.

1672971573645.png

Tell me how Burlington stores electricity?

Where does it say Vancouver and Burlington store electricity.

1672971974971.png

You see here ^, I said you could just admit your utility stores zero power and then you said...

1672972029355.png

"Burlington does it".
Maybe you're ignorant of science and also really bad at English?
Your low IQ....it's the gift that keeps on giving.

View attachment 745160

You see here ^, I said you could just admit your utility stores zero power and then you said...

View attachment 745161

"Burlington does it".
Maybe you're ignorant of science and also really bad at English?
Your low IQ....it's the gift that keeps on giving.
“It“ is renewables. You keep looking stupid claiming no one can store electricity. post 851. Is that your claim ?

Of course, there is a nice synergy there since Wind power increases at night.
It's either Ignorant or Dishonest (like you) to just use one of the Two main renewable sources that in fact COMPLEMENT each other as far as evening out performance.

Livermore Labs:
""..The team found that wind speed and power production varied by season as well as from night to day. Wind speeds were higher at night (more power) than during the day (less power) and higher during the warm season (more power) than in the cool season (less power).".."

Looks like another one of you of Idiotic/obsolete Claims/Wise cracks like "$76 Trillion".. ans even more knowingly Dishonest.

`

For example, average power production was 43 percent of maximum generation capacity on summer days

43% of maximum? That doesn't sound very reliable.

It's either Ignorant or Dishonest (like you) to just use one of the Two main renewable sources that in fact COMPLEMENT each other as far as evening out performance.

Livermore Labs:
""..The team found that wind speed and power production varied by season as well as from night to day. Wind speeds were higher at night (more power) than during the day (less power) and higher during the warm season (more power) than in the cool season (less power).".."

Looks like another one of you of Idiotic/obsolete Claims/Wise cracks like "$76 Trillion".. and even more knowingly Dishonest.

`

So no backup for your power storage at night?

Livermore Labs:

www.llnl.gov

Power generation is blowing in the wind

LIVERMORE, Calif. -- By looking at the stability of the atmosphere, wind farm operators could gain greater insight into the amount of power generated at any given time. Power generated by a wind turbine largely depends on the wind speed. In a wind farm in which the turbines experience the same...
www.llnl.gov
www.llnl.gov
Looks like another one of you of Idiotic/obsolete Claims/Wise cracks like "$76 Trillion".. ans even more knowingly Dishonest.

`

Forum List

Back