It is really strange that some have made an apocalyptic religion out of the warming that has occured since the Little Ice Age

I guess I'm being thrown off by the association you've made between the Little Ice Age and glaciation. There were expansions of several northern hemisphere glaciers during the LIA but I wouldn't personally characterize that as glaciation. And it certainly wasn't as global in nature as the warming we've undergone since 1850.

So, those are the mistake I believe you have made.
You don't know what alpine glaciation is? Or you don't believe they were spreading during the LIA?

You don't know what alpine glaciation is? Or you don't believe they were spreading during the LIA?
I just said "There were expansions of several northern hemisphere glaciers during the LIA..." Try reading now and then.

I just said "There were expansions of several northern hemisphere glaciers during the LIA..." Try reading now and then.
Then you shouldn't have had a problem with my use of the word "glacial." And if you didn't have a problem with my use of the word "glacial" then it should have been obvious to you what the word "maximum" meant in context to the word "glacial."

So maybe you should take your own advice because my reading is just fine.

Then you shouldn't have had a problem with my use of the word "glacial." And if you didn't have a problem with my use of the word "glacial" then it should have been obvious to you what the word "maximum" meant in context to the word "glacial."

So maybe you should take your own advice because my reading is just fine.
Probably is, when you do any of it.

I am saying that your reading is probably just fine, when you do any of it [reading]. I thus imply that you did not read what I offered you.
Says the guy who couldn't make the connect between glacial maximum and the little ice age.

Says the guy who couldn't make the connect between glacial maximum and the little ice age.
I made the connect. I just couldn't believe anyone would be stupid enough to make that choice of terminology.

^^^^^^^^^

Teen suicide and depression is at all time highs. These hacks are doing all they can to take all hope of a future away from them.

Truly a death cult.
So if you ever walk in front of a bus, we'll remember you don't want to be warned.

So if you ever walk in front of a bus, we'll remember you don't want to be warned.
Your warning would be, some time in the next 20 years, you might walk in front of a bus?

My god, the paranoia in you people is incredible.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your warning would be, some time in the next 20 years, you might walk in front of a bus?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly.

Along with gory descriptions of what it would be like to walk in front of the bus, and a demand that you accept a ban on walking, a huge increase in bus fares, and tripling of taxes to pay for enforcing those new regulations.

"Be scared! Pay up!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Paranoia? Where do you see paranoia?

My point was that I and thousands and thousands of active scientists have been convinced by the science and its evidence that we are facing a very real threat. My analogy was to point out that you are demanding that you not be warned of a very real threat, like a bus bearing down on you.

Last edited:
Paranoia? Where do you see paranoia?

My point was that I and thousands and thousands of active scientists have been convinced by the science and its evidence that we are facing a very real threat. My analogy was to point out that you are demanding that you not be warned of a very real threat, like a bus bearing down on you.
They said that 5 years ago, then 5 years before that, then 5 before that and on and on and on.

Very real threat my ass.

Bunch a losers.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

The Effects of the Little Ice Age (c. 1300-1850)​

• The Little Ice Age was a period of wide-spread cooling from around 1300 to around 1850 CE when average global temperatures dropped by as much as 2°C (3.6°F), particularly in Europe and North America.
    • Cooling happened in phases, with an initial drop around 1300 and an even colder climate starting around 1560 and lasting to 1850.
    • Changes in climate did not happen uniformly around the globe. Cooling episodes in the Southern Hemisphere, such as in New Zealand and Patagonia, did not occur at the same time as cooling in the Northern Hemisphere. Some areas did not even experience cooling, such as eastern China. Europe experienced heavy rainfall while Africa and central and southern Asia experienced droughts. North America experienced both cooler temperatures and a drier period.
  • Evidence of cooling can be found in ice cores, tree rings, and other proxy paleoclimatic indicators. Additionally, there are written records from the time period and, beginning in 1659, direct meteorological measurement in Europe.
  • Climatologists believe that a combination of reduced solar output, changes in atmospheric circulation and increased volcanism may have caused the Little Ice Age.
So . . . it turns out that natural events actually do affect climate, a fact that apparently escapes adherents of the Anthropogenic Global Warming Religion.

Humanity did not die out during the Little Ice Age, and it is highly unlikely that we will die out during the warming that follows it. Humanity thrived and spread during the last full-blown Ice Age. No reason the think it won't happen again.

Interesting that tree rings provide evidence of the Little Ice Age. I've never seen any claim of tree rings providing evidence for any current "global warming" period. What would it be called? The Little Warm age? The Age of Earth Fever?

Best name: The Panic that Wasn't.

There was no "little Ice Age" and Greenland and Antarctica have both added ice since 1850...

The Co2 FRAUD and their parrots do not even have the definition of ICE AGE correct...

Forum List

Back