Glenn Beck?

Jerry springer was crap but he didn't spout dangerous things daily to people who believed him like Beck does.

A person with any common sense knows beck is a moron, but Beck is on Fox.

What person with common sense thinks that someone asking common sense questions is a moron?

And since when do you know anything about what common sense people think?

What's the deal? Why is nearly every liberal site I visit obsessed with him? Why is everyone talking about him?

What is he doing that is drawing so much attention?

Beck is an entertainer. he reminds me of the jerry springer show. its all staged and he gets alot of reaction from his outbursts

Jerry springer was crap but he didn't spout dangerous things daily to people who believed him like Beck does.

no, everyone knows YOU are a moron
and you arent on fox news
but i bet PMSNBC would take ya

What person with common sense thinks that someone asking common sense questions is a moron?

And since when do you know anything about what common sense people think?
ROFLMAO
so true

Beck is an entertainer. he reminds me of the jerry springer show. its all staged and he gets alot of reaction from his outbursts

no, everyone knows YOU are a moron
and you arent on fox news
but i bet PMSNBC would take ya

they might require she give a rimjob first.

Okay ... posting old people who are successful? That's lame, really it is, most successful people are always going to be old ... because it takes time to achieve success. Sheesh.

ya know, if ya dont like someone on tv, the best way you can hurt them is DONT WATCH
boycotts never work

ya know, if ya dont like someone on tv, the best way you can hurt them is DONT WATCH
boycotts never work

I wonder what the breakdown is on Beck viewers. how many are actually republican and how many are democrat?

It's hard for me to imagine that this recent faux outrage won't be GOOD for Beck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back