Glenn Beck?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l40a6xPEzsM]YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I Was A Dirtbag & Liar But I'm Not Now!"[/ame]

I think he should run for office. He would represent the republican party perfectly.

Zona ... damn ... just realized how much of a moron you really are! I just read most of your list and ... well ... he never had most of those airing ads during his show in the first place. You are a tool. I never thought I'd meet one online, most of you tools just veg in front of the TV ... who taught you to turn on your computer?

YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I Was A Dirtbag & Liar But I'm Not Now!"

I think he should run for office. He would represent the republican party perfectly.

Naw ... he's more like Obama from that stand point. False hope and all that nonsense.

However, you are such a tool, you do realize that even posting a clip of him increases his ratings ... :lol:

A couple things. His rating mean nothing without sponsors. You do realize this right? People can watch all day but without sponsors, Fox doesn't make money. Unfortunately, the sponsors didn't pull from fox completly, but understand this, UPS just did. They are pulling from Fox completly. Let see if this trend continues, but if it does, like I said, Beck and links from you tube...lol...wont matter. He will be gone.

1. If other sponsors do what UPS did, it will make a difference.
2. If they don't, Beck will be fine.

I will post a link of the UPS thing soon. I want to confirm it not just from one source.

Zona ... damn ... just realized how much of a moron you really are! I just read most of your list and ... well ... he never had most of those airing ads during his show in the first place. You are a tool. I never thought I'd meet one online, most of you tools just veg in front of the TV ... who taught you to turn on your computer?

To date (8/28/09), here is the full list of sponsors that have pulled ads from the Glenn Beck Program on Fox News:

*** [Bank of America stated that any ads that were run during Glenn Beck were a mistake and should not have been there in the first place. They promise not to let this happen again.]

:lol:

YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I Was A Dirtbag & Liar But I'm Not Now!"

Naw ... he's more like Obama from that stand point. False hope and all that nonsense.

However, you are such a tool, you do realize that even posting a clip of him increases his ratings ... :lol:

A couple things. His rating mean nothing without sponsors. You do realize this right? People can watch all day but without sponsors, Fox doesn't make money. Unfortunately, the sponsors didn't pull from fox completly, but understand this, UPS just did. They are pulling from Fox completly. Let see if this trend continues, but if it does, like I said, Beck and links from you tube...lol...wont matter. He will be gone.

I will post a link of the UPS thing soon. I want to confirm it not just from one source.

No, ratings are everything, and he hasn't lost sponsors and most of those on the list have never advertised during his show anyhow.

Merchandising, DVDs, etc. are influenced by ratings as well, as long as those continue to go up, he will make a fortune. In ten years from now you will find something else about him to rant about.

Obama is a racist fool.

No, ratings are everything, and he hasn't lost sponsors and most of those on the list have never advertised during his show anyhow.

Merchandising, DVDs, etc. are influenced by ratings as well, as long as those continue to go up, he will make a fortune. In ten years from now you will find something else about him to rant about.

Obama is a racist fool.

To date (8/28/09), here is the full list of sponsors that have pulled ads from the Glenn Beck Program on Fox News.

Hopefully they start pulling from fox.

If you cant follow this, let me know.

Obama is a racist fool.

To date (8/28/09), here is the full list of sponsors that have pulled ads from the Glenn Beck Program on Fox News.

Hopefully they start pulling from fox.

If you cant follow this, let me know.

:lol: You are dense.

I dont know why it's so difficult to understand that in order for them to pull ads, they have to buy ads to begin with. Its not a difficult concept

Well, it seems like 46 sponsors of Beck disagree. These are huge sponsors by the way, but you go ahead and keep thinking what you are told.

You do realize that in order to be a sponsor of Beck, they actually have to sponsor him to begin with right?

It's not like this hasnt been pointed out to you before. Now your just being dishonest.

Total number of companies that refuse to have ads run on Glenn Beck: 48

To date (8/28/09), here is the full list of sponsors that have pulled ads from the Glenn Beck Program on Fox News:
•Allergan (added 8/17/09)
•Ally Bank/GMAC Financial Services (added 8/17/09)
•Ancestry.com (added 8/24/09)
•Applebee’s (added 8/27/09)
•Ashley Furniture (added 8/28/09)
•AT&T (added 8/24/09)
•Bank of America (added 8/25/09) ***
•Bell & Howell (added 8/27/09)
•Best Buy (added 8/17/09)
•Blaine Labs (anti-fungal & scar treatments) (added 8/24/09)
•Brez (anti-snoring strips) by Airware Inc. (added 8/21/09)
•Broadview Security (added 8/17/09)
•Campbell’s Soup Co. (added 8/24/09)
•Clorox (added 8/23/09)
•Closing.com (Closing Corp.) (added 8/28/09) (read statement here)
•CVS (added 8/17/09)
•DirecTV (added 8/27/09)
•DITECH (added 8/24/09)
•Elations Co. (added 8/24/09)
•Farmers Insurance
•FreeCreditReport.com/Experian (added 8/24/09)
•GEICO
•General Mills (added 8/27/09)
•Healthy Choice (owned by CongAgra)
•Johnson & Johnson (added 8/24/09)
•KRAFT Foods (added 8/20/09) (read statement here)
•Lawyers.com (owned by LexisNexis)
•Lowe’s (added 8/24/09)
•Men’s Wearhouse
•NutriSystem (added 8/24/09)
•Procter & Gamble
•Progressive Insurance
•Radio Shack
•Re-Bath (added 8/17/09)
•Regions Financial Corporation (added 8/27/09)
•Roche
•Sanof-Aventis
•Sargento Cheese
•S.C. Johnson*
•Sprint (added 8/23/09)
•SAM (Store and Move) (added 8/27/09)
•State Farm Insurance
•Travelers Insurance (added 8/27/09)
•Travelocity
•UPS (added 8/23/09)**
•Verizon Wireless (added 8/21/09)
•Vonage (added 8/24/09)
•Walmart (added 8/17/09)
* [I am seeing conflicting data regarding S.C. Johnson. There are multiple responses from this company floating around now. I am noting this, for now, until I can sort it out.]

** [UPS has actually pulled all ads from the Fox News Channel. However, they note that this departure from FNC may only be temporary.]

*** [Bank of America stated that any ads that were run during Glenn Beck were a mistake and should not have been there in the first place. They promise not to let this happen again.]

Your back up is Dive Con?
Just sad.

List of Glenn Beck Sponsors/Advertisers: Dropped & Remaining « Another War of Jenkins' Ear

Please comment.
my "back up" is that there is no fucking way ALL those companies had ads on Becks show
as it would be IMPOSSIBLE to run that many ads in ONE 1 hour show

And I would point out that I've seen Verizon ads on Glenn's show all week. So i highly doubt they've pulled the ads when they are still advertising.

Is there any actual facts to this list or are people just placing names on it just to place names on it?

And I would point out that I've seen Verizon ads on Glenn's show all week. So i highly doubt they've pulled the ads when they are still advertising.

Is there any actual facts to this list or are people just placing names on it just to place names on it?

He's just making it up and adding random names to the list, he's not even bright enough to find out that some of the others on that list are also negotiating prices for time slots right now. ;)

He's just making it up and adding random names to the list, he's not even bright enough to find out that some of the others on that list are also negotiating prices for time slots right now. ;)

I think Zona is a girl... Has kind of a reputation on Algore's interwebs...

zona-rimjob.jpg

zona-rimjob.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

zona-rimjob.jpg

Bad Dr. House!

:rofl:

Have you even stopped for a moment to consider that ever since the neo con division of the republican party has taken over that enterprise that they have done NOTHING for the average american. Screw all that trickle down bullshit. Name one thing those people have done for Mr and Mrs average american. So here is the question..If you cannot in your own mind answer that question... why do you support them? Carefull...don't get sidetracked...this has nothing to do with Obamma.

They left me alone...which is exactly what I want from government. I'm a grown man and do not request the government to do anything for me unless it's required of them by the constitution.

I was told by the dems that my taxes wouldn't go up over and over and over...then the first thing the Obama administration did was jack up the taxes on my smokes by a huge amount.

Now, before the posts saying "well, you shouldn't smoke anyway" start...As an "average American" ...that's my choice, and as long as it's legal, it's not up to anyone else and certainly not up to a federal government that manipulates the tax code on items it decides that it does not like.

You are a fool. They didn't leave you alone. While you were dissengaged they took away your choices of ownership in media...local tv stations have all been bought up... they caused the finanacial meltdown by deregulation. Credit cards are now loan sharks.. while you were sleeping medicine ..you know ...the pharms...can legaly steal. and on and on...

Oil makes billion yet they got billions in handouts on top of thier profits and with a little manipulation got the barrel price over a hundred and we got fucked at the pump. How'd that "do nothing" work for ya? I could go on all day ...

Like I said ...you are a fool..an ignorant one at that.

So basically, the republican party owns media, the country's finances, credit card companies, "the pharms" and oil. I wasn't aware they had all that authority...how long have I been asleep?

You are a fool. They didn't leave you alone. While you were dissengaged they took away your choices of ownership in media...local tv stations have all been bought up... they caused the finanacial meltdown by deregulation. Credit cards are now loan sharks.. while you were sleeping medicine ..you know ...the pharms...can legaly steal. and on and on...

Oil makes billion yet they got billions in handouts on top of thier profits and with a little manipulation got the barrel price over a hundred and we got fucked at the pump. How'd that "do nothing" work for ya? I could go on all day ..
Let me see...everything that ever went wrong in the last 20 years was caused by the evil, scheming Republicans.

And yet, those evil Republicans with their conspiracies and schemes lost complete control of government in 2008? :lol:

P.S. Bush did not eliminate the roughly 5,000 pages of financial regulation in the Code of Federal Regulation (see Titles 12, 16, and 17). "The Deregulation of the Bush years" is a liberal myth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back