Glenn Beck?

Nope, 20 people showed up to protest Letterman. Ziegler (the guy who started this 'protest') didn't even stop his car when he saw the 'crowd'. Seems like he was a little bit embarrassed.

:clap2:

Wow ... you seriously think they only replace talk show hosts because of political crap? You really are naive. You know too little about media, so little it makes me look like a fucking guru, and I only know the basics.
naw, his ratings sucked, because people STOPPED WATCHING

Naw, there's a secret conspiracy to get rid of him. ;)

His ratings prove how many idiot republicans people there are out there. Good for you. :lol:

Fox attracts idiots who use the tv as their only source of information.

Agree?

same thing msnbc does. agree?

No.
Turns out there are less democrat idiots at MSNBC. Fox has a lot ..a lot more. You guys keep spouting those HIGH ratings....You see, fox viewers are not only idiots, but they are lazy ones as well. They rely on fox for THEIR thoughts.

Agree?

msnbc and fox are the same dog with different fleas. You are just a partisan hack obamabot who continues to defend msnbc because they worship the Ossiah. they are like the PTL of politics with Obama replacing Jesus.

His ratings prove how many idiot republicans people there are out there. Good for you. :lol:

Agree?

No.
Turns out there are less democrat idiots at MSNBC. Fox has a lot ..a lot more. You guys keep spouting those HIGH ratings....You see, fox viewers are not only idiots, but they are lazy ones as well. They rely on fox for THEIR thoughts.

Agree?
well, yeah, there are SOME democrat idiots watching Beck, like YOU

yeah Beck is gone. His viewership has tripled and no sponsors will replace the sponsors he lost, if he's lost any. what the fuck planet are you from?
he still has the same ads i was seeing from before
the few times i watched
its not a prime time slot

well, oreilly is prime time right? what is the definition of prime time? just curious.

It's a time slot that has the highest number of possible viewers. In the US it's typically 5pm to 10pm, and 5am to 8am. Though the morning prime time slots are less than the evenings. During weekends the prime time shifts to 4pm to midnight though.

yeah Beck is gone. His viewership has tripled and no sponsors will replace the sponsors he lost, if he's lost any. what the fuck planet are you from?
the few times i watched

well, oreilly is prime time right? what is the definition of prime time? just curious.
7pm et to 11pm
it might be 8 pm for the start

Agree?

No.

Agree?

Fox also has ratings that compete with other top stations, so you are saying that a majority of Americans are idiots?

the few times i watched

It's a time slot that has the highest number of possible viewers. In the US it's typically 5pm to 10pm, and 5am to 8am. Though the morning prime time slots are less than the evenings. During weekends the prime time shifts to 4pm to midnight though.

ok. oreilly has 8 et. is hannity still 9? what time is beck on? I just cut my cable down to basic.

the few times i watched

naw, 5 pm is too early to call prime time
many people are still on their way home from work

ok. oreilly has 8 et. is hannity still 9? what time is beck on? I just cut my cable down to basic.
5 pm

5 pm

they oughtta move him later then.

naw, 5 pm is too early to call prime time
many people are still on their way home from work

I said typically for a reason. ;)

LOL....:lol:

Helluva protest there, libbies....:lol:

:clap2:

Protesters usually mean nothing. going after sponsors means everything. If they decide to leave the station, Beck is gone.

So far UPS has left fox. 46 sponsors left becks show.

If they all leave fox, Beck will be gone. If not, he will be fine. All this did so far is show just how much people out side fox's demographic...(65 and older and extremely uneducated)...do not agree with that nut, Beck.
you keep posting that lie
it is IMPOSSIBLE that ALL those companies sponsored Becks show
and MOST of them never did

It is impossible because it's wrong....i think everyone here should google this and the talk about all those companies "boycotting" him...do this, you'll get alot of new information!

Obama insiders made up Glenn Beck boycott

Like i said...google this, it'll open your eyes

Protesters usually mean nothing. going after sponsors means everything. If they decide to leave the station, Beck is gone.

So far UPS has left fox. 46 sponsors left becks show.

If they all leave fox, Beck will be gone. If not, he will be fine. All this did so far is show just how much people out side fox's demographic...(65 and older and extremely uneducated)...do not agree with that nut, Beck.
you keep posting that lie
it is IMPOSSIBLE that ALL those companies sponsored Becks show
and MOST of them never did

It is impossible because it's wrong....i think everyone here should google this and the talk about all those companies "boycotting" him...do this, you'll get alot of new information!

no, you should post some links to what you think are credible sources

Doesnt surprise me. They just put the names up pretended the companies were boycotting him and now they wont admit they are lying.

Cant imagine why the Green Job czar wanted to shut up Glenn.

Forum List

Back