Glenn Beck?

What's the deal? Why is nearly every liberal site I visit obsessed with him? Why is everyone talking about him?

What is he doing that is drawing so much attention?

Beck is an entertainer. he reminds me of the jerry springer show. its all staged and he gets alot of reaction from his outbursts

Jerry springer was crap but he didn't spout dangerous things daily to people who believed him like Beck does.

A person with any common sense knows beck is a moron, but Beck is on Fox.

ya know, if ya dont like someone on tv, the best way you can hurt them is DONT WATCH
boycotts never work

Especially this one against Letterman..

"Literally fives of people"...lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OfIgRtHpnU&feature=PlayList&p=91542F9196928D1B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1]YouTube - Karl Spensen at the "Fire Letterman" protest[/ame]

:clap2:

Beck is an entertainer. he reminds me of the jerry springer show. its all staged and he gets alot of reaction from his outbursts

Jerry springer was crap but he didn't spout dangerous things daily to people who believed him like Beck does.

A person with any common sense knows beck is a moron, but Beck is on Fox.

ya know, if ya dont like someone on tv, the best way you can hurt them is DONT WATCH
boycotts never work

Especially this one against Letterman..

"Literally fives of people"...lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OfIgRtHpnU&feature=PlayList&p=91542F9196928D1B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1]YouTube - Karl Spensen at the "Fire Letterman" protest[/ame]

No one ever claimed those people were smart either. But ... Letterman is being replaced anyway, because, get this, no one is watching him. ;) Usually happens when people get bored and stop talking about them.

his viewership has almost tripled

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

are you serious?

congratulations, dems.
yeah, he was barely in the millions, now he rivals Bill O at 3 mil

btw, even when he was in the single digit millions, he was leading his time slot
now he is kicking the other guys ass in PRIME TIME

His ratings prove how many idiot republicans people there are out there. Good for you. :lol:

Fox attracts idiots who use the tv as their only source of information.

Agree?

are you serious?

congratulations, dems.

btw, even when he was in the single digit millions, he was leading his time slot

His ratings prove how many idiot republicans people there are out there. Good for you. :lol:

Agree?

same thing msnbc does. agree?

are you serious?

congratulations, dems.

Agree?
no, because its not just republicans watching
your attempts are a complete FAILURE
Beck still has sponors in every spot

are you serious?

congratulations, dems.

LOL....:lol:

Helluva protest there, libbies....:lol:

Protesters usually mean nothing. going after sponsors means everything. If they decide to leave the station, Beck is gone.

So far UPS has left fox. 46 sponsors left becks show.

If they all leave fox, Beck will be gone. If not, he will be fine. All this did so far is show just how much people out side fox's demographic...(65 and older and extremely uneducated)...do not agree with that nut, Beck.

Letterman's being replaced?

Yeah, they announced it a while ago, it just wasn't big news. His replacement is the guy that's on right after him if I remember correctly. They just haven't set a date or locked in the contract yet as far as I know. I know they recently replaced that other guy to, the counterpart to Letterman (I am bad with names of people I don't watch).

Protesters usually mean nothing. going after sponsors means everything. If they decide to leave the station, Beck is gone.

If they all leave fox, Beck will be gone. If not, he will be fine. All this did so far is show just how much people out side fox's demographic...(65 and older and extremely uneducated)...do not agree with that nut, Beck.

yeah Beck is gone. His viewership has tripled and no sponsors will replace the sponsors he lost, if he's lost any. what the fuck planet are you from?

you keep posting that lie
it is IMPOSSIBLE that ALL those companies sponsored Becks show
and MOST of them never did

Nope, 20 people showed up to protest Letterman. Ziegler (the guy who started this 'protest') didn't even stop his car when he saw the 'crowd'. Seems like he was a little bit embarrassed.

Wow ... you seriously think they only replace talk show hosts because of political crap? You really are naive. You know too little about media, so little it makes me look like a fucking guru, and I only know the basics.

yeah Beck is gone. His viewership has tripled and no sponsors will replace the sponsors he lost, if he's lost any. what the fuck planet are you from?
he still has the same ads i was seeing from before
the few times i watched
its not a prime time slot

Nope, 20 people showed up to protest Letterman. Ziegler (the guy who started this 'protest') didn't even stop his car when he saw the 'crowd'. Seems like he was a little bit embarrassed.

Wow ... you seriously think they only replace talk show hosts because of political crap? You really are naive. You know too little about media, so little it makes me look like a fucking guru, and I only know the basics.
naw, his ratings sucked, because people STOPPED WATCHING

Agree?

same thing msnbc does. agree?

No.
Turns out there are less democrat idiots at MSNBC. Fox has a lot ..a lot more. You guys keep spouting those HIGH ratings....You see, fox viewers are not only idiots, but they are lazy ones as well. They rely on fox for THEIR thoughts.

Agree?

he still has the same ads i was seeing from before
the few times i watched
its not a prime time slot

well, oreilly is prime time right? what is the definition of prime time? just curious.

Forum List

Back